Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

ALL ENGLISH PLAYERS are spread apart come to c west

This is a discussion on ALL ENGLISH PLAYERS are spread apart come to c west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FunTime +1 to you sir. cwest has to many spanish players. we need more English gents Ya ...
Page: 14

Quote Originally Posted by FunTime View Post
    +1 to you sir. cwest has to many spanish players. we need more English gents
    Ya we need more english speakers, but I think these spanish speakers don't cause any harm since all they do is donate their NP's.

c-west is getting better. Ardream pk is going back to what it used to be awhile ago. First couple days I was back it was kinda dead, but now there's almost always pk

If CW is re-populating ,I could go back sometime for make pk .

Little archer Senior Member

cwests current skill level is so low its ridiculous tbh

idk how you guys enjoy not having a challenge (assuming that there are actual players to pk with/against)
    Bathory likes this.

Pk season is coming back to Cwest so gear up before stuff gets $$$$EXPENSIVE$$$$

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MandingO View Post
    Pk season is coming back to Cwest so gear up before stuff gets $$$$EXPENSIVE$$$$
    They are already expensive

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

what k2 should do is make pk zones with same ap and def and make it a bit fair, now I am lvl 59 and pking in ardream and got 300 ac scroll on, a rogue hits me 800. thats over 30% of my hp.
    +1 for the guys that says ppl got +8's and +1s.
    I got +8 and old unqiues and I can reap the gg geared too, it depends on how you play, like the party's,priests, mages etc.
    if you know how to play then its all fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawaka View Post
    what k2 should do is make pk zones with same ap and def and make it a bit fair, now I am lvl 59 and pking in ardream and got 300 ac scroll on, a rogue hits me 800. thats over 30% of my hp.
    +1 for the guys that says ppl got +8's and +1s.
    I got +8 and old unqiues and I can reap the gg geared too, it depends on how you play, like the party's,priests, mages etc.
    if you know how to play then its all fun.
    Ardream unbalanced. End of story.

Oh, that's good news about hackers. A year ago, they were such a pain in the butt. They would always target me as the biggest threat before anyone else in my party.
    Definitely returning for this "PK Season". Just waiting for mid April to hit..

I'm talking about Ardream. I never focused on CZ or that over zone where 69 leveled players pk.

Quote Originally Posted by iPeenoy View Post
    Oh, that's good news about hackers. A year ago, they were such a pain in the butt. They would always target me as the biggest threat before anyone else in my party.
    Definitely returning for this "PK Season". Just waiting for mid April to hit..

I'm talking about Ardream. I never focused on CZ or that over zone where 69 leveled players pk.
    pk season..? april?

school actually starts by then for most of the unskilled kids that you usually kill at dcz

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Ardream unbalanced. End of story.
    yeah and thats why I say they can make it fair with zones included a Limited of AP and Defense..

Banned Senior Member

most fair zone atm is rlb but no one plays it. every class is balanced, small sized zone for fast pvp ,and every thing u really want is at rlb. sadly it's the most inactive zone cause people either gotta suck mage dick in cz or suck rogue dick in ardream.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    most fair zone atm is rlb but no one plays it. every class is balanced, small sized zone for fast pvp ,and every thing u really want is at rlb. sadly it's the most inactive zone cause people either gotta suck mage dick in cz or suck rogue dick in ardream.
    truth

rlb has the best map and every class is balanced

no one has ridiculous amounts of HP, no sin hits for 3k and theres no surprise buttsecks when you are AFK in town minding your own business

no endless pty vs pty either

oh well

if you think about it sins are so stupidly OP in dcz its ridiculous lol, most rogues and mages have 2600-3400 hp. a sin can basically bring you to 30% hp in one skill rotation if you dont have a DD helmet. even with a wep defense belt their damage is op (750 spike + 150 + 400 thrust + 150 + 200 pierce + 150 = 1800 HP damage in 3~ seconds)

and thats only from a normally geared sins with shards7. now lets add just a single malice, yeah, lots of fun! and thats just malice, that even buffers have. because lets not forget about the "low" amount of debuffers that run in dcz 24/7!

1 hitting people is fun but is it really challenging?

the only "challenge" for the dcz badasses is and has always been tanking 3+ parties of random unorganized newbies with chitins7 and a town buffer and their "skill" is based upon that

razor stop constantly trolling these forums if you dislike this game so much. you havent played in how many months and how much have you really played ardream to talk shit about it? when there is good pk and organized parties on either side which happens more often now, its actually good pk 8vs8 and not just one hitters and and it actually takes skill and lasts long, as long as everyone is scrolled up which does happen. so please stop trolling these forums if you have biased and irrelevant information from months ago

Im thinking of c-west 2. Europa kinda sucky..

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-10-2012, 10:01 PM