Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

ALL ENGLISH PLAYERS are spread apart come to c west

This is a discussion on ALL ENGLISH PLAYERS are spread apart come to c west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea TED grab ur gay ass conversation's to msn >.>...
Page: 5

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

yea TED grab ur gay ass conversation's to msn >.>

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

TBH people flame about the babashoppers , yet are more than happy to sell stuff on here to make a quick buck. Fucking hypocritical if I've ever seen it.

This game would have most likely crashed and burned years ago if it were not for those people bending the rules and buying and selling items outside of the remit of the game.

I've never been bothered by buying stuff in the game and the people who go to the extreme of things spending thousands and thousands on stuff , so be it. So many people seem to carry this attitude that skill > items will always win the day and it's only shit players who buy stuff and they could not be further from the truth. A good player will always need a balance of skill , items and tactics to be win in this game.

Seriously people should play the game they want to , but because someone else dose not want to do it the way you do , what right does it gives you to throw shit at them any more than they have? As long as people don't run crap like macros/koxp I can't really give a flying fuck where or how they get there stuff.

you should leave cwest and come europa, i just logged my old account from cwest today and cz was empty... europe server at euko is 1000% more active

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    As long as people don't run crap like macros/koxp I can't really give a flying fuck where or how they get there stuff.
    Huh? koxping to get items is just like buying items. No difference to me, infact it's much smarter to not spend 123687678$ on knight online.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Rapist - I guess your reffering to how Krowaz is gained with macro/koxp chars? That is done to provide goldbars to sell to people who only "buy in game " but has no direct issue on exp and pk as far as I am concerned.

What gets me is you will have people going on how babashopping is all so very bad , yet you will be more than happy to sell your shit off to people. If your true to you ethics on this , you should just let them rot with the account your no longer intrested in right? Just because you don't take drugs but decide to sell them makes you no better than the user , or as I would say it "the pot calling the kettle black" .

Renzoride - There is no way on gods green Earth I would ever go to EUKO , even now! I have too many friends on C-West with me , that for me to up and leave would be a pretty cuntish thing to do , so I will remain there for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by eaam2003 View Post
    cwest is getting better atm
    Hehe, since 1 year we heard that.... but in fact... it still empty. Either way this topic would not exist... My tough: Babashoppers bough for hundread and thousand dollar on Cwest and they realised its empty. They trying to get more some people to kill through forum. They are tired to fight against the same 8 people in cz days after days.

No point to go there... someone that start from 0 on Cwest will get what??? Hard time to xp since nobody xp anymore there, hard to merchant cuz low populated server. when have decent lvl, get raped by bigs ones.... And btw, I meet more english players in EUROPA than in Cwest... so whats the goal ??

I just started playing again, lets get everyone in c-west!!

yup im with s1ckness just neeed ppl to come and play in the server and for sure it will be much fun with more english speaking ppl on CW

Whats the most popular server atm?

cwest loving this pk exp and csw and wars ! war today 2nd one i went to was just over run with people everywhere i went was a fight happening!

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    cwest loving this pk exp and csw and wars ! war today 2nd one i went to was just over run with people everywhere i went was a fight happening!
    lol just stop with your advertising. wars have always been crowded in cwest because all the shitty clans that never show up in cz get a chance of actually doing some nps. (u should know from the time u were in rampage :P)

cz theres 1 party at each side everytime

lol sound like you wanna come back to cwest nyb and in rampage we did pk at points with only our clannies on the board and lets face it none of us were babas in the clan now heck can gear a char within a week and pk but have to say last war just now was ok not so many people but like 5v5 parties and razor if you want to get pwned again in war always said war was never the same when ya left no noob too kill when i logged in for war gogogog orc bro!

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGods View Post
    Hehe, since 1 year we heard that.... but in fact... it still empty. Either way this topic would not exist... My tough: Babashoppers bough for hundread and thousand dollar on Cwest and they realised its empty. They trying to get more some people to kill through forum. They are tired to fight against the same 8 people in cz days after days.

No point to go there... someone that start from 0 on Cwest will get what??? Hard time to xp since nobody xp anymore there, hard to merchant cuz low populated server. when have decent lvl, get raped by bigs ones.... And btw, I meet more english players in EUROPA than in Cwest... so whats the goal ??
    there is atleast 1 melee pt and 1 aod/dk pt and usualy 3+ vs 3+ pts around and after 2nd ed time.. its pretty active for me also csw usualy have 10+ pts and ur theory about babashopers they actually dont care if the game is empty cuz im sure thy have something else to do with their money lol
    Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    all wars i guess is active

This is empty ? just now , 4 human pt and 3 orc pt pking in cz , yesterday on cwest csw there was more than 10 partys , so if u don't play in c-west , don't say it is inactive please.

Quote Originally Posted by Heywazzap View Post

This is empty ? just now , 4 human pt and 3 orc pt pking in cz , yesterday on cwest csw there was more than 10 partys , so if u don't play in c-west , don't say it is inactive please.

i was playing cw like 2 years maby more still got access to few chars, at friday CZ was ded for most of the time. Ofc at weekend there was always better pk at CW but not even near to EUKO atm. So far EUKO reminds me USKO at 2005-2007.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-10-2012, 10:01 PM