Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 238
Like Tree6Likes

ALL ENGLISH PLAYERS are spread apart come to c west

This is a discussion on ALL ENGLISH PLAYERS are spread apart come to c west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2 krowaz items +11 rebirth where upgraded legit. the MS was supposedly upgraded legit aswell. there's a couple HB+9 (or ...
Page: 7


  1. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    2 krowaz items +11 rebirth where upgraded legit. the MS was supposedly upgraded legit aswell. there's a couple HB+9 (or reverse+11) dunno about those.
    1 other krowaz staff +9 was an award for some event. the trial and ron set+9 where sent from anothe server when there was the letter bug according to the GMS. those probably re staying forever.
    the chitins and crimson+21 rebirth are indeed illegal
    its still not like other servers the amount of high class ites are insane levels is ridiculous. but yeah it sucks that there are illegal items around

  2. #92
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    im not hating that much buti know one of the people that was selling +10s when they first got injected and there is 2-3 bombastic baals 10, then their is now krowaz items +9 and a random trial set +9

    basically what im saying is in euko gms dont have the power to insert items
    out of curiosity, mind telling me which char u played at c-west? trying to find out why u dislike the server so much, cant find the reasson coz its not as dead as people say ( least not in my timezone ) playin rlb and cz often and theres usually gg pk in both, also bout+10 item's i believe the higher baal in c-west is +7 rev lol, so theres no baal+10 nor krowaz+9.

  3. #93
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    out of curiosity, mind telling me which char u played at c-west? trying to find out why u dislike the server so much, cant find the reasson coz its not as dead as people say ( least not in my timezone ) playin rlb and cz often and theres usually gg pk in both, also bout+10 item's i believe the higher baal in c-west is +7 rev lol, so theres no baal+10 nor krowaz+9.






    source :
    page 5

    Duped 10+ crimson robes cwest ?

    and belive me zeca there is much more crazy items on CW include uniqs +4

  4. #94
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    out of curiosity, mind telling me which char u played at c-west? trying to find out why u dislike the server so much, cant find the reasson coz its not as dead as people say ( least not in my timezone ) playin rlb and cz often and theres usually gg pk in both, also bout+10 item's i believe the higher baal in c-west is +7 rev lol, so theres no baal+10 nor krowaz+9.
    but there is baal +10.

    Duped 10+ crimson robes cwest ? look around this thread

  5. #95
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    lol retard has it

  6. #96
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    Yea well i knew about the Crimson's, just didnt knew about the baal, that pic should be enough to get it deleted? coz its obv not legit, anyways i dont really care about all the +4's and +10's, aslong as its not a full clan with them makin pk unbalanced, i mean im still able to pk on my noob lvl 80 mage on old unique's so its all cool.

  7. #97
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    Yea well i knew about the Crimson's, just didnt knew about the baal, that pic should be enough to get it deleted? coz its obv not legit, anyways i dont really care about all the +4's and +10's, aslong as its not a full clan with them makin pk unbalanced, i mean im still able to pk on my noob lvl 80 mage on old unique's so its all cool.
    if they rly want delate all crazy unlegal items they could do that in 5 mins from data base... you dont need any proof to delate any cursed wepon +10 exept from some event

  8. #98
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    if they rly want delate all crazy unlegal items they could do that in 5 mins from data base... you dont need any proof to delate any cursed wepon +10 exept from some event
    yea well could just report the suspicious guy so he'd be investigated and illegal items deleted, thats how it should be but we all know it doesnt work like that.

  9. #99
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    yea well could just report the suspicious guy so he'd be investigated and illegal items deleted, thats how it should be but we all know it doesnt work like that.

    yep and that was the problem, they never care much

  10. #100
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    regiss you know you miss cwest now tell ya bum friends to come back here

  11. #101
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UallHateMeSoDoUCare?
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I've got a sin you can pk on you sexy little medically trained fecker!
    you should let me play it :P

  12. #102
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    felix, god damn it, how many members have you recruited?
    every time i log i see more cats RAWR!
    doing a fine job so far.
    I think there is like 58 clan members the last time I added the lists up and people are getting to know our logo pretty well lol!.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    you should let me play it :P
    Buy me prem and I will think about it.

    I thought you were going to get a new char anyway dude , as I've still got a slot reserved for you and Chusco :P

    Dumar has been on my sin helping me out as I tore the right side of one of my discs and I've been in too much pain or too drugged up to play .

  13. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post






    source :
    page 5

    Duped 10+ crimson robes cwest ?

    and belive me zeca there is much more crazy items on CW include uniqs +4
    lol yeah i just saw that piture yesterday. pretty gay
    regis about those +4 uniques, any high class? i know i've seen crappy+4 uniques like lycaon pendant and he INT earring (can't remember the name)

  14. #104
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    lol yeah i just saw that piture yesterday. pretty gay
    regis about those +4 uniques, any high class? i know i've seen crappy+4 uniques like lycaon pendant and he INT earring (can't remember the name)
    ye, like eme shio fr

  15. #105
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    buying fr+4 or +5 !

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-10-2012, 10:01 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Seeking all ENGLISH ORC GIRAKON RLB players
    By Tazthespaz in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 03:32 PM
  2. Looking for Experienced players for all English Orc Mage clan
    By 1EE7 in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 06:58 AM
  3. so as english players we are fucked...
    By DontBanMe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 02:24 AM
  4. ALL ENGLISH PPL COME HERE!
    By Shurt in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 05:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •