Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

ALL ENGLISH PLAYERS are spread apart come to c west

This is a discussion on ALL ENGLISH PLAYERS are spread apart come to c west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Oreo people make me laugh.. everyone's number one complaint is that the server is dead. if everyone ...
Page: 9

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo View Post
    people make me laugh.. everyone's number one complaint is that the server is dead.
    if everyone actually rallies and starts playing again, that problem is solved (which is what this topic is trying to do)
    next people are complaining about high level items in cwest? LOL look at other servers, very few +10's and a fair amount of 9's but thats normal
    i think euko has more "problems" then cwest without any events. cwests problem can be fixed without waiting on patches.
    if everyone, or nearly everyone that speaks english plays cwest, which was the intention to block out turks and other non english people, the server would be good and fun to play again. everyone just jumps on the bandwagon for other servers
    okey but why those who play and enjoy EUKO should leve it for c-west?What CW can offer now for those who will start from nothing and dont want spend USD on it? Since everything you need to catch most of the players at EUKO is 80 lvl full olds wepon 7/8 and chitins 7/8 that can be farm in one, max two months of playing. Also events and others zones are up and running step by step. Should i remind that at USKO bifrost was not working for like a year and ED was bugged serveral times in diffrent ways? I`m sure those who play KO long enouf and had enouf patience to wait for ED/BF fix in USKO can wait few more months for rest of the events at EUKO.

Wont come back to USKO. Full of bugs and corrupt GMs.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

What is an under lying theme here is , the players who left C-West to go to EUKO , still rant on about how shit C-West is or how dead it is , but by their own admission they have not played it for 6+ months and have no idea on it's current state.

We all know the faults that USKO has and K2 , but in reality things are not to the extent that you can not play with out +9' and +3's unquies. I have plenty of clannies with +8's and +0/1's and they are more than able to make np and most importantly have fun with their friends.

I can't put a fair and honest opinion up about EUKO , as I have never played it. But it is obvious from all the posts on here , it is not as it was made out to be for so long. I am sure people can have massive amounts of fun there , but this does not mean that players like myself who are on C-West are not able to have and get the same amount of enjoyment out of the game as they do in EUKO.

Bar when I logged in at 2-3am GMT this morning , every time I logged on yesterday there was enough activity on the servers for me to have a solid hour of strong pk ( I physically can only do about an hour max atm ) , we were able to farm easily , we have full ED's , wars are now pretty hard fighting. The situation is far greater than it was back in September/October when Dumar and I started on C-West.

To sum it up , unless you've actively played on the server recently , be it USKO or EUKO , you are not in a position to flame the shit out of how it currently is. No matter what KO it is , there will be buggs and problems , but we all play this game because of the friends we have and the fun we can have with pk. It is safe to say , that there is enough activity , enough items on the market and it is still possible to play either version from a fresh or with basic +8/0's or you can baba to +9/3's if you so wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    What is an under lying theme here is , the players who left C-West to go to EUKO , still rant on about how shit C-West is or how dead it is , but by their own admission they have not played it for 6+ months and have no idea on it's current state.

We all know the faults that USKO has and K2 , but in reality things are not to the extent that you can not play with out +9' and +3's unquies. I have plenty of clannies with +8's and +0/1's and they are more than able to make np and most importantly have fun with their friends.

I can't put a fair and honest opinion up about EUKO , as I have never played it. But it is obvious from all the posts on here , it is not as it was made out to be for so long. I am sure people can have massive amounts of fun there , but this does not mean that players like myself who are on C-West are not able to have and get the same amount of enjoyment out of the game as they do in EUKO.

Bar when I logged in at 2-3am GMT this morning , every time I logged on yesterday there was enough activity on the servers for me to have a solid hour of strong pk ( I physically can only do about an hour max atm ) , we were able to farm easily , we have full ED's , wars are now pretty hard fighting. The situation is far greater than it was back in September/October when Dumar and I started on C-West.

To sum it up , unless you've actively played on the server recently , be it USKO or EUKO , you are not in a position to flame the shit out of how it currently is. No matter what KO it is , there will be buggs and problems , but we all play this game because of the friends we have and the fun we can have with pk. It is safe to say , that there is enough activity , enough items on the market and it is still possible to play either version from a fresh or with basic +8/0's or you can baba to +9/3's if you so wish.
    pretty much perfect post for this topic
    we are just getting the word out to log on cwest if ur not currently happy with ur server or game ur playing now and give it a go

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I'd take CW over EUKO anyday of the week, simply because I just can't be bothered with turks... One way or another (sadly), the majority of them will manage to fuck everything up and I'd rather play on a server that you can still rape on with +0s and +8 weapons, than on a server that almost (soon enough, just you wait EUKO-players) will require you to have a minimum of +9s.

c west is getting more and more populated, some clans are coming bak to playand its good but still need more people to come an play c west.

come on people come c west

The only difference is that EUKO doesnt have Ardream and RLB yet. When they will open on EUKO too I am sure more will come. Admit it... CW is old.

cw is dead >.<

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    I'd take CW over EUKO anyday of the week, simply because I just can't be bothered with turks... One way or another (sadly), the majority of them will manage to fuck everything up and I'd rather play on a server that you can still rape on with +0s and +8 weapons, than on a server that almost (soon enough, just you wait EUKO-players) will require you to have a minimum of +9s.

you think if you are able to rape with +0/8 on cw you wont be at EUKO? dont be silly ted. At least play a one week on 80 char at EUKO with +0/8 and look yourself what you can do with that...

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    you think if you are able to rape with +0/8 on cw you wont be at EUKO? dont be silly ted. At least play a one week on 80 char at EUKO with +0/8 and look yourself what you can do with that...
    Look at what I wrote in parentesis, "soon enough, just you wait EUKO-players". Just because it's not like that yet, doesn't mean it's never going to happen. CW still after all this time is do-able with +0/+8, within a year I bet EUKO will be more flooded with +9s than CW. I just can't be bothered to try and beat that when you know I'd never put a single USD into this game.

Look at what I wrote in parentesis, "soon enough, just you wait EUKO-players". Just because it's not like that yet, doesn't mean it's never going to happen. CW still after all this time is do-able with +0/+8, within a year I bet EUKO will be more flooded with +9s than CW. I just can't be bothered to try and beat that when you know I'd never put a single USD into this game.

im sure there will be more +9 wepons since EUKO is soooooooooooooooooooo crowed atm and chitins /glave/md is middle class till tier +7, so it`s easy and cheap to upgrade (i made myself +9 reb glave and sadok made normal +9). But made set of +1 uniqs is near impossible (making a +1 uniq is maby 30%) and even if you make an +1 uniq it will be bind to char anyway and wont be ever sold even in CR. So still it will be much easier to fight using +8 wepons and +0 uniqs with person using +9 chitins and still +0 uniqs than with +8/0 aganist +9/1/2/3 dont you think?

Each person has their own view on it obviously, neither one is more right than the other. But I will say that I don't mind people running in +1s/+2s/+3s because, thankfully, the skill-level of those that actually do have those kind of gear on CW is usually so low that even a guy in +0s can actually beat them.

...Look at ALFAROOQ, he's proves my point.

Each person has their own view on it obviously, neither one is more right than the other. But I will say that I don't mind people running in +1s/+2s/+3s because, thankfully, the skill-level of those that actually do have those kind of gear on CW is usually so low that even a guy in +0s can actually beat them.

...Look at ALFAROOQ, he's proves my point.

do you think most of the turks are any better? xD

btw

vano>alfarooq> ted

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    do you think most of the turks are any better? xD

btw

vano>alfarooq> ted
    Turks... Do I even need to say more? The majority of them pedal and cheat/dupe out of their asses, any bug they find they'll abuse the shit out of until it gets fixed, making the servers all fucked up... +10s anyone?

About the last statement.... Fuck you

Admit it... CW is old.[/QUOTE]

c west being old dont make any difference in bringing people to c west

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-10-2012, 10:01 PM