Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

For all people of Diez

This is a discussion on For all people of Diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes! I logged in just to vote for the turk and he won. My job here is done. Fuck a ...
Page: 3

Banned

Yes! I logged in just to vote for the turk and he won. My job here is done. Fuck a diez.

ill tell you,
    the unity was shatered cause there was no united front behind warrick_

killerss + killerzz has been campaining consantly for people 2 vote for x_barbarian

also.. there was a increase in people who left game who usually voted for ozgur, this might also have been the cause
    + ofc some number of the turks dident achually see misuki as an "english king2[/b]

killers are a naab ksing fag clan.

Same thing happend with xdreamteam they lured on us while taking a boss but warrick took care of that( i think )so in that aspect dreamteam is way better than killers.

warrick took care of that( i think )so in that aspect dreamteam is way better than killers.[/b]

lol

gravedigga_bg

NeoJimA is cool B)

IronTiger

simontjeuh : not cuz 2 ppl in the clan lured mob on u while u are taking a boss that make the whole clan responsible for this act ...instead of telling that the clan is below whatever clan ... just keep it for urself

bailey123

So Misuki almost won,while Killers where running around yelling to vote for x_barabarin. When every one was supposed to be voting for Warrick.
    Sounds like the allience for all the top human clans isnt working so well :blink:

Dont vote for warick !!! ..... Vote for Pedro! :P

<a href="http://www.explosm.net/comics/1168/" target="_blank">
    </a>
    Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=206036

old topic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123