All Please Read Kinda Important.

This is a discussion on All Please Read Kinda Important. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey all i am using the name xSoSorryx or SoSorry and i bean using it for about a week now ...
Page: 1

kdoyle

hey all i am using the name xSoSorryx or SoSorry and i bean using it for about a week now and i just want to let everyone know that i heard some dude with same name is a scammer in cypher and i want all u to know that im not him im 15 yr kid but very mature and if you dont believe me talk to me on vent/msn because i will garantee you that i am no scammer/hacker. i will be starting new char in girakon/new server/ and akara yes all three im a exp whore i love exping.

on girakon i will be making a int priest using 1 of 2 names shown above, and on akara i have a rogue named xSoSorryx also, since kaisha is a new server i will be using SoSorry or KilliaN (my real name) im going orc assassin as well on that server but i will not name change again i repeat i will not name change again because i am done doing that, on another note this is my brothers name in ares and i will use this since he has quit to go to world of warcraft his name in kira or kara will remain unsaid for his protection. so thank you all for reading this and hope to be your guys friends oh and another thing im kinda popular i will be making a trust topic when i hit 50+ posts.

If it's such a big fuss, change your name.

Even with one of those faggot trust topics your still gonna be branded a scammer even though you aren't

Banned

If it's such a big fuss, change your name.

Even with one of those faggot trust topics your still gonna be branded a scammer even though you aren't[/b]
    AQQQQQQ lol jk..he likes the name so let the girl ahve it her way lol ^^ just kidding love u bro but yea if somting happens change ur name cause belive me ur dont want to be in this bullshit ..liol

kdoyle

but im SoSorry for droppin you dead haha..