Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

To All Ppl Selling Thier Chars On KO4Life

This is a discussion on To All Ppl Selling Thier Chars On KO4Life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well looks 2 me like the Exodus has already begun for alot of english speaking KO players.. http://phpbb.acclaim.com/2moons/viewtopic.php?t=7830 (if u ...
Page: 1

Banned

well looks 2 me like the Exodus has already begun for alot of english speaking KO players..

http://phpbb.acclaim.com/2moons/viewtopic.php?t=7830
    (if u cant see this register an acc at: http://2moons.acclaim.com/ and then re click this link)

and so many ppl leaving all trying sell their acc's on ko4life market is flooded and not many new english speaking ppl rushing to buy this shit..

sooo.. i think i will take the risk of trying to sell my acc on cafegeveze.. seems they (turkey) only ppl really spending any ytl (ytl=usd ) on this game.. prolly alot more risky and would appreciate any suggestions on best way to make transactions like this as secure as possible (dunno if they have WU or what.. kinda spooked about the charge back shit i've heard about from paypal transactions)

if anyone else wants try this route i got an acc on cafegeveze and u need be inv from some one already on forum to set up an acc there.. so pm me ur email and i'll log into site and send u inv to forum..

fukk it.. they can keep this game and have fun seeing who can cheat the best (K2+turkey=match made in heaven or wherever they go).. i just wanna sell this shit soon as possible and wash my hands of this game and prepare for OB of 2moons

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=125330

assailent

+1

Sup3rSlick2

I'm thinkin about getting into 2 Moons too just because I wanna follow with some of my friends

Banned

http://www.turkishdictionary.net/

u might need use one of these figuring out what u need to do.. i was lucky had gg turk 2 guide me thru

Anyone remember the turfbattles saga and how much of a letdown that was? I am exited about it but not getting my hopes up yet. At least it's run by a good company. I am definatly willing to sacrifice the "perfect" pk of KO for a lower grade alternative if its still fun to play. I just hope it's not as addicting as ko :P

I'm with ya though. I have "quit" KO many times, but I honestly feel no urge at all to play now. I haven't logged in a month or so and it seems I havent been missing out on much.

RiseAgainst_

"Sorry, you cannot download the game because your status is Pending"

I signed in a long time ago, hit me up if there is any clan or anything that is already being made for 2moons.

I would like to go with a bunch of people

Banned

"Sorry, you cannot download the game because your status is Pending"

I signed in a long time ago, hit me up if there is any clan or anything that is already being made for 2moons.

I would like to go with a bunch of people[/b]

pm Tez :lol: heard there are 300 UK going 2moons :lol:

Banned Senior Member

Ah I remember the Turf Battles craze and then the game just "died" from all those who tried to go to it from KO XD

Sustain

pending..

Banned

Ah I remember the Turf Battles craze and then the game just "died" from all those who tried to go to it from KO XD[/b]

yeah but from what i heard KO was still half ass fun back then.. if KO was like that still no way id leave this game.. hella sad really <_<

http://phpbb.acclaim.com/2moons/viewtopic....6088eed3f7d768f

Have fun in Prison:
    * When a Niete player points dies, he/she will be respawned in the prison.
    * To get out of prison, you must have zero inclination points.
    * Regular players can visit the prison, but they are separated from imprisoned players.

another pve game, gg

RiseAgainst_

pm Tez :lol: heard there are 300 UK going 2moons :lol:[/b]
    pmed

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

If ppl would read abit and look ss they would see that 2moons is crap. Only thing i did like about it was game lore.

Dont get ur hopes up.

remember when Morax made everyone try turf wars?.......... what an aweful game that was :lol:

remember when Morax made everyone try turf wars?.......... what an aweful game that was :lol:[/b]

wasnt that turf battles? that game was stupid!

You&#39;d get chased by mobs even after you were dead!

I remember i lured a tiger to the ship where you spawn in, and noone could leave the ship and everyone kept on dying over and over also turkish ip&#39;s were banned, yet everyone was talking turkish, cause there were none :huh: ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast