Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

To All Ppl Selling Thier Chars On KO4Life

This is a discussion on To All Ppl Selling Thier Chars On KO4Life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Am i the only one who thinks this 2moons game looks like a bucket of shit?...
Page: 2

Am i the only one who thinks this 2moons game looks like a bucket of shit?

Banned

Im comming too, created an account for like 1½ months ago... and its still pendning, anyway, the servers open this month, within a week, well thats what Acclaim staff said atleast :P (dunno if theyre like k2)

We should all start a nice clan there, im in for sure

Nick will be WindWaker/Sheikah

remember when Morax made everyone try turf wars?.......... what an aweful game that was :lol:[/b]
    your late. :P
    Am i the only one who thinks this 2moons game looks like a bucket of shit?[/b]
    KO looks like a bucket of shit also when your looking at it from a new player perspective.

your late. :P

KO looks like a bucket of shit also when your looking at it from a new player perspective.[/b]
    Yeh, hopefully the only difference is that KO actually is a bucket of shit and 2 moons isnt lol

Banned

pmed [/b]
    i posted all about 2 moons and how to play the korean version if u wanted to see if you liked it or not in general and shurt moved it to general gaming <_< so search for it

Am i the only one who thinks this 2moons game looks like a bucket of shit?[/b]
    no others think 2 moons looks like a bucket of shit to....but you are the only one who thinks ko is a great game :P

ko has good points .... like maybe 2.....it has 12345636543 bad points.....so sure its a great game :huh:

2moons i been doing my research
    has few bad points.......like maybe 4 or 5.....it has 123243466545 good points.....so sure its a bucket of shit

also i am basing my statements on facts not opinions of both in the topics i have made concerning 2 moons and ko.....and in them i state both good vs bad about both games

chosen stop making it public or at least wait till people buy my ko crap :lol:

Banned

i posted all about 2 moons and how to play the korean version if u wanted to see if you liked it or not in general and shurt moved it to general gaming <_< so search for it
    no others think 2 moons looks like a bucket of shit to....but you are the only one who thinks ko is a great game :P

ko has good points .... like maybe 2.....it has 12345636543 bad points.....so sure its a great game :huh:

2moons i been doing my research
    has few bad points.......like maybe 4 or 5.....it has 123243466545 good points.....so sure its a bucket of shit

also i am basing my statements on facts not opinions of both in the topics i have made concerning 2 moons and ko.....and in them i state both good vs bad about both games

chosen stop making it public or at least wait till people buy my ko crap :lol:[/b]

next time u give me ur 2 moons acc make sure i have 2 moons downloaded >.< plz up it to rapid share

Banned

next time u give me ur 2 moons acc make sure i have 2 moons downloaded >.< plz up it to rapid share[/b]

i gave u all info on how to do it......i dont hold anyones hand.....i am not your daddy....or am i :huh:

use flashget dl to instal it faster

google flashget and u will understand

jezuss

afteri entered my information for resgistereing i wanne press next buth nutitng happends

jezuss

k i gotg an accoutn buth when i wanne down it it says your status is pending wtf does that mean ?

HolyFish

Here is my 50 cents to it:

1. You might have luck selling it to a good turkey, might get to a 14 year old fundamentalist turkey who rips you off
    2. You all sell your accounts. But IF K2 gets the curve and things get in shape in the future then a very few of us remaining peepz will have a decent account to play on and enjoy. After all the envy we spent into the game. Why sell it. If I would sell my account I would get half of the money I spent in it. No thx.

Banned

afteri entered my information for resgistereing i wanne press next buth nutitng happends[/b]

zzzzzzz

there is no way u cant get this with this guide
    http://www.utopianknights.com/viewtopic.php?t=2074

I LOVED TURK BATTLES <3 i was first player ever on i remember XD all the bugs and conin TP&#39;ng the whole server to town because of a bug when he died all the time ahahhahaha good old times

on topic 2moons is closed gonna open for open beta soon gonna give it a try on may once i get my internet speed back client should be arround 1gb i think >< o well 30 min dl

lets all make a gg clan since i heard the clans can get a lotta ppl

and tez can we make alliances? XD

jezuss

pff 900mb dam big

jezuss

i got myself registered buth why i cant download game from original site? tell me

jezuss

i got myself registered buth why i cant download game from original site? tell me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast