Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

are all of themm?!?

This is a discussion on are all of themm?!? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this forum is being talking now alot.Because everyone said everyone in that forum are swearing all the turks.im 68 lvl ...
Page: 1

oi!

Default are all of themm?!?

this forum is being talking now alot.Because everyone said everyone in that forum are swearing all the turks.im 68 lvl and i have a lot of turk friend.Yes some of turks are kosper,koxper,cheater..i know but some of them wonderfull,helpfull,merciful humans.for example elt_archer or stunner..i said them because they are famous i have nice friends that are turk..swearing all the turks i think nonsense..pls think

my english is not nice i can make mistake sry..

sophiem

yea u right too bad only few of them(0.00001%) good guys like husy <3 and otto <3

Default Re: are all of themm?!?

Originally posted by oi!
    this forum is being talking now alot.Because everyone said everyone in that forum are swearing all the turks.im 68 lvl and i have a lot of turk friend.Yes most of them wonderfull,helpfull,merciful humans.for example elt_archer or stunner..i said them because they are famous i have nice friends that are turk..swearing all the turks i think nonsense..pls think *

fixed just a couple of your words since your english isn't happy. left the rest alone

+1 ^_^

Originally posted by oi!
    this forum is being talking now alot.Because everyone said everyone in that forum are swearing all the turks.im 68 lvl and i have a lot of turk friend.Yes some of turks are kosper,koxper,cheater..i know but some of them wonderfull,helpfull,merciful humans.for example elt_archer or stunner..i said them because they are famous i have nice friends that are turk..swearing all the turks i think nonsense..pls think *

Shut the fuck up about this turk buisness? Do you see us flamming the turkey NATION, Idoits may do, but who listens to them anyway, give me an example of us flamming turkey nation.
    YES WE FLAME TURKS! The fucking turks that ruin this game, the macroers, the koxp'ers, Yes not al turks do this, Yes not all koxp'ers are turkish, but guess what? 70% Of them are. There are GG turks, then there is lurers, macro's, duper's, babashopper's, Its a game, if you cant cope with the nationalties of the game, and the "fights" between them, then simply dont play. <_< -_-

Pollux

Originally posted by ballzy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ballzy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-oi!
    this forum is being talking now alot.Because everyone said everyone in that forum are swearing all the turks.im 68 lvl and i have a lot of turk friend.Yes most of them wonderfull,helpfull,merciful humans.for example elt_archer or stunner..i said them because they are famous i have nice friends that are turk..swearing all the turks i think nonsense..pls think *

fixed just a couple of your words since your english isn't happy. left the rest alone[/b]
    hahahahah good job man <3

oi!

i said i can make mistake.yes you can flame turks.you can say 'fucking turks'.but be safe you will swear you too.you started the racism.there is no problem.theyre mergein at their forums and they began racism slowly.it will be bad for us.you say all turks them.and they will say all strangers..

Originally posted by oi!
    i said i can make mistake.yes you can flame turks.you can say 'fucking turks'.but be safe you will swear you too.you started the racism.there is no *problem.theyre mergein at their forums and they began racism slowly.it will be bad for us.you say all turks them.and they will say all strangers..
    Trust me when I say this. Non-turks did not in any way start the racism. The first 50 pm's i got saying to go fuck my mother started it with me. Nobody ever hated a turk for being a turk until the majority of them that play this game began acting the way they do. of course not all turks are bad guns. I count some turks among my friends in-game. but you can be assured that the turks did not gain their reputation in this community unfairly. The fact is that too many of the cheaters/hackers/bad guns in this game are turk. It has been proven time and again. It's up to the good gun turks to be that much better behaved to try and change people's attitudes towards them as gamers. Not coming into an English forum for an English game in your broken English telling us how the turks are coming together to hate us all. Fuckin waaaaahhhhhh. Play the game the way you want. Be like the rest of them or get your own good rep being a fair, legit, and skilled player.

And keep your monkeys off my lawn.

And jsut for example last night I had two arrowshower hacking turks coem try to take my xp spot. Too stupid to block trades and I killed them each about 3 or 4 times. Then the one tells me what a great hacker he is, and how im going to lose my account today. Whatthefukever. Too stupid to know that DM's don't aggro outside their spawn, and too stupid to block party/trade. But he's a great hacker. oooooo. The one that let me invite him to party and tp him into dark stones twice was a real gem. Only "hacking skills" they have is to go into the many turkish forums and dl hack programs and learn how to use actools. great hacker my asss.

Hostage

The only question I have is:

Did you macro/cheat/koxp/blablabla to level 68? ^_^

NightOwl

go to www.google.com/trends and see from which countries come the search "knight online kosp"... Pure statistic mate... no racism no nothing. Pure numbers. And numbers are blind.

FoShOO

1. Bursa Turkey

2. Izmir Turkey

3. Antalya Turkey

4. Ankara Turkey

5. Izmit Turkey

6. Adana Turkey

7. Kayseri Turkey

8. Istanbul Turkey

9. Diyarbakir Turkey

10. Lima Peru

lmfao, those are the results of whos been searching koxp the most, now, stfu

MarvinTheMartian

OMG,LOL...that statistic is priceless, that will be my new sig.....wow...i typed in knight online hack, knight online glitch,knight online koxp...knight online dupe...all of them were from turkey, and 1 from peru....holy shit, cant you say " BIG FUCKING SUPRISE BABA" lol

gobble gobble gobble

5DollahSuckySucky

LOL pwned i searched every macro program and it still shows turkey

Originally posted by 5DollahSuckySucky
    LOL pwned i searched every macro program and it still shows turkey
    you have been macro searching ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast