All these petitions

This is a discussion on All these petitions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why send them in to k2 when we all know nothing is gonna happen. just a thought, why not send ...
Page: 1

DeathInTheNight

Default All these petitions

why send them in to k2 when we all know nothing is gonna happen.
    just a thought, why not send them into mgames so they can kick k2 up the ass or maybe even hopefully find another company to use for servers.
    just a thought
    LET THE FLAMING BEGIN

ok, i just wasted 20 seconds of time which could have been betterspent touching myself

::XFactor::

Hello sur.

Im letting you know this post Bored me.

MGames dont do shit They want money tooooo. <_<

::XFactor::

Originally posted by Daz`
    ok, i just wasted 20 seconds of time which *could have been betterspent touching myself
    Add me on MSN. You got a webcam?

:wub:

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

im waiting for KO to go out and for sum1 to put a KO Classic up with old school KO and on gg servers :wub:

or maybe Blizzard to run it cuz KO is a good game just too many bugs... as for now the friends i got here are worth going thru it

Speed

lol do you think k2 is blessed for hosting ko? if im not wrong k2 actually had the money to buy the license of the game , meaning mgames has to do nothing with k2 managment so it doesnt matter what u say to mgames they wont care lol