Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

All turks dced xD

This is a discussion on All turks dced xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL, moradon fukin empty. I can count on both of my hands how many there is left xD...
Page: 1

BreastBoy

LOL, moradon fukin empty. I can count on both of my hands how many there is left xD

Banned

thats what is KO without turks....

Roberto

lol man thats heapening all the time.

Nestle

good ;/

if turkey was no longer allowed to play the game, k2 would have to transfer everybody that was left on to 2 servers....3 max

if turkey was no longer allowed to play the game, k2 would have to transfer everybody that was left on to 2 servers....3 max[/b]
    True. no wonder i cant find any wp +0 in merchant...

if turkey was no longer allowed to play the game, k2 would have to transfer everybody that was left on to 2 servers....3 max[/b]
    doubtful i'd say like 5 or 6 servers with only 1 world not 3 . With new leadership in turkey a turk free usko isn't outta the question

turk free ko would actually be fun... then if k2 makes new servers for only turks, and usko is seperate for trko, and then, improove their advertising and marketing, and usko would be godly

Nestle

they might ban usko from turkish cafe soon anyways

TunaFishyMe

before, because of turkey, good american players have left the game.
    today, without turkey's support, the game will collapse.

sad but funny lol

And australian...... o.o

Turks are overrated, a non-turk KO should be able to fill up 3x3 servers at least, not to mention that "recrutation" of non-turk players would increase.

Psy

don't forget, the chinks have arrived.

TunaFishyMe

Turks are overrated, a non-turk KO should be able to fill up 3x3 servers at least, not to mention that "recrutation" of non-turk players would increase.[/b]
    o rly?

this game isnt that great. How many times do i have to mention that NO ONE has heard of KO. I have introduced quite a number of people (4 or 5) to play this game, and they all find the xping boring. Its only mildly fun when you meet the better players, other than that, its just xp grinding. Do people actually enjoy grinding for a month to gain 1 level from 74-75? Thats ridiculous. The xp charts were poorly designed.

Before turks came, If i remember correctly, we only had ares, diez, xig and 2 servers for about a year or so? (give or take some) After turks came, bera, cypher, ronark, logos, this new one and 3 servers on all of them within 2 years or so.

3x3 servers is probably possible without turks but they wont be at high level of capacity at all. You will not have the trouble to log in whenever you want... which means less premium or K2 makes it p2p. Especially not that there is a enormous lack of non-turk players, you wipe them off hte servers, it will be empty.

About a year ago or so when I was still playing, around 8pm or so my time ( I live in toronto...dont know what + that is ), CZ would be empty. I had to run around for 5 mins to find an orc. 8pm should be prime time but a lot of american players but its empty.

DoYou

>.< dumby, that was 3 years ago like >.<, only americans played KO and we had only ares and dies w/o ares 1 ares 2 ares 3.. dies1 dies 2 dies 3... only ares and dies >.<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast