Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

All turks dced xD

This is a discussion on All turks dced xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; o rly? this game isnt that great. How many times do i have to mention that NO ONE has heard ...
Page: 2

o rly?

this game isnt that great. How many times do i have to mention that NO ONE has heard of KO. I have introduced quite a number of people (4 or 5) to play this game, and they all find the xping boring. Its only mildly fun when you meet the better players, other than that, its just xp grinding. Do people actually enjoy grinding for a month to gain 1 level from 74-75? Thats ridiculous. The xp charts were poorly designed.

Before turks came, If i remember correctly, we only had ares, diez, xig and 2 servers for about a year or so? (give or take some) After turks came, bera, cypher, ronark, logos, this new one and 3 servers on all of them within 2 years or so.

3x3 servers is probably possible without turks but they wont be at high level of capacity at all. You will not have the trouble to log in whenever you want... which means less premium or K2 makes it p2p. Especially not that there is a enormous lack of non-turk players, you wipe them off hte servers, it will be empty.

About a year ago or so when I was still playing, around 8pm or so my time ( I live in toronto...dont know what + that is ), CZ would be empty. I had to run around for 5 mins to find an orc. 8pm should be prime time but a lot of american players but its empty.[/b]
    Whatever you say, it'd still be better.

o rly?

this game isnt that great. How many times do i have to mention that NO ONE has heard of KO. I have introduced quite a number of people (4 or 5) to play this game, and they all find the xping boring. Its only mildly fun when you meet the better players, other than that, its just xp grinding. Do people actually enjoy grinding for a month to gain 1 level from 74-75? Thats ridiculous. The xp charts were poorly designed.

Before turks came, If i remember correctly, we only had ares, diez, xig and 2 servers for about a year or so? (give or take some) After turks came, bera, cypher, ronark, logos, this new one and 3 servers on all of them within 2 years or so.

3x3 servers is probably possible without turks but they wont be at high level of capacity at all. You will not have the trouble to log in whenever you want... which means less premium or K2 makes it p2p. Especially not that there is a enormous lack of non-turk players, you wipe them off hte servers, it will be empty.

About a year ago or so when I was still playing, around 8pm or so my time ( I live in toronto...dont know what + that is ), CZ would be empty. I had to run around for 5 mins to find an orc. 8pm should be prime time but a lot of american players but its empty.[/b]
    toronto = gmt-4 or 5

i liv elike 20 mins away from you

TunaFishyMe

toronto = gmt-4 or 5

i liv elike 20 mins away from you[/b]
    really? I live in GTA richmond Hill

really? I live in GTA richmond Hill[/b]

Oh, haha, im in Woodbridge, in Vaughn =]

TunaFishyMe

haha i think phantom lives in some loserplace like whitby or peterborough or something hickey like that..
    i know someone else (well i forget his name) that lives like 5 mins away from me...i could literally walk to his apartment

For soem reason, everythime i picture Phantom, its a emo dude butchering cows with a cleaver =/

Back on topic, turks made k2 give us atleast 5 of our current servers, sso suck it up and let them play.

stonepilot1421

lol ya it was weird i had party of turks in ardream and we had big war wit like 3 partys then all but 3 ppl dced at same time then me and archer owned them =)

swishersticks

something new?

Banned

how long have you played KO baba ?

Smoker

the thing is this game is getting boring its the people that make it interesting and i met some turk people that are actually really cool and my without my clan and some people that i know i would have quit this game a long long time ago

TaDaaa

Back on topic, turks made k2 give us atleast 5 of our current servers, sso suck it up and let them play.[/b]
    I would be very very happy if there were no turks and just Ares and Diez. All the new servers and turks are just crap. I bet most of you would agree.

I would be very very happy if there were no turks and just Ares and Diez. All the new servers and turks are just crap. I bet most of you would agree.[/b]
    BAN THEM!..

lime

im happy on olym,pia and with my clan, if they removed all the servers i would have to quit rather than start again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12