Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

All Vote For Infusion (Edana)

This is a discussion on All Vote For Infusion (Edana) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; vote for StevenSeagal or die !! :P...
Page: 2

SirKnight

vote for StevenSeagal or die !! :P

lol knight xD

i wish infusion all the luck it'll be nice to have people we know are legit in the position, anything to help the community

as for what my clannies said, ignore them they just want better clan drops from me so they are sucking up :lol:

good luck

Deathwish

Paddy is nub

...not that it matters as i cant vote

PopTart

STEVENSEAGAL FOR KINGGGGGGGGG

(now give me a wp biatch)

infusion

Ey all,
    After some of the posts that no1 know me I decide to come here and post xD.
    I've been posting on ranking forum a bit, not as this name though.

he's a nobody looking for a bit of fame, if he was a leader in the crackdown on cheats then maybe even at a low level, but come on he doesnt do a thing. *
    StevenSeagal for King
    For this comment I thought some people would have some more respect to other players, but I guess not? Poor to see honestly. Especially from ahm from diez.

---
    Maby some people know me when I write some names;
    - InfusioN ( myko, deimos ) - inactive
    - Soetshow ( usko, diez ) - sold

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by infusion
    Ey all,
    After some of the posts that no1 know me I decide to come here and post xD.
    I've been posting on ranking forum a bit, not as this name though.

he's a nobody looking for a bit of fame, if he was a leader in the crackdown on cheats then maybe even at a low level, but come on he doesnt do a thing. *
    StevenSeagal for King
    For this comment I thought some people would have some more respect to other players, but I guess not? Poor to see honestly. Especially from ahm from diez.

---
    Maby some people know me when I write some names;
    - InfusioN ( myko, deimos ) - inactive
    - Soetshow ( usko, diez ) - sold
    Apoth0r is from RC xD...btw, para or zero if you read this --> I told you RC would die xD

infusion

hmz, I thought ahm was hoh on edena.
    Well it doesn't matter that mutch, though its stupid that they don't respect other players. Especially on that sort of way he tell, even though he don't even knows me.

Btw, I haven't been pking mutch because I wanne reach 60 1st.

apoth0r

so someone comes on this forum and tells people to vote for someone who doesnt even come on this forum under his own name and then expects the same respect as someone who is an avid member of the forum and actually helps the community, im sorry if u took it the wrong way but hey, u could just be some random nub?
    You still haven't given me any other reason to vote for you then doing all the things every other king will do......what u gonna do for el morad then ?

infusion

This forum isnt online for like an year now is it ?
    I havn't been spending so mutch times on forum's of usko cause I was playing on myko. It doesn't even matter what I should if I was king, because suckmybows is currently king. We will see next election.

SirKnight

so who's the king on edena ? zzzz suckmyboobs ? lol

and URunfaster.. plz check ur pm plz

Deathwish

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe

Apoth0r is from RC xD...btw, para or zero if you read this --> I told you RC would die xD
    again your making crap up, most have decided to start fresh on edena, RC is still there and is still one of the oldest clans on diez, but yes RC will be gone shortly now most have gone to Edena to which they are doing well.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Deathwish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deathwish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

again your making crap up, most have decided to start fresh on edena, RC is still there and is still one of the oldest clans on diez, but yes RC will be gone shortly now most have gone to Edena to which they are doing well.[/b]
    hence its died and moved to edena......fuk sake why are people always so stupidly stubborn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12