Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To All Warriors

This is a discussion on To All Warriors within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whats the koxpers gears? 0_o...
Page: 2

whats the koxpers gears? 0_o

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

this are really rich koxpers lol
    they are not scared of any GM cauz they know
    there is none xD

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

whats the koxpers gears? 0_o[/b]
    +8 shell ;s

koxpers rent gears.. ib 7 and shell 7.. quest jewls i assume, then name change if they make it +75.

Stronger

I lured DM on koxpers at giant golems in desert... they killed it..

i made a video of the fail

http://www.xfire.com/video/51370/

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

in carnac west they r in giant golem spot near Balrogs, 2 priests n 5 archers... we lured Balrogs on em, and they KILLED it they damn KILLED it!

its so annoying to see... n later they sell the chars at lvl 75+ for igc,igi or USD...

I'm not sure how it works now but old koxp used to have a "HP Limit" of some sort cuz I used to lure DMs on old Uruk Hai spawn in Eslant (we're talking KE here) but they never used to hit it cuz it wouldn't attack something with such a high HP... either way it killed the priest for healing too close to it and the archer would eventually die...

Then the fun of logging your 4 stone resser on another PC and repeating the process for a good 20 minutes began. Oh how I had fun.

Kleos

I used to lure on all the in-game cheater I saw. There was a period when the server has nothing but koxpers, there was also a period when only Chinese gold farmers. I was proud of what I did, see it as a duty of a citizen of the virtual world, a knight, if you want to call it so.

Then I suddenly realized, I wasn't enjoying what I was doing. I was suppose to play game to relax, have fun; not to get all pissed off and angry, wasting time getting myself exp-ed in the process. Disturbing poor Chinese who farm gold for a living to feed his/her family isn't fun...it's just sad.

peace...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12