Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Allow selling chars back again!

This is a discussion on Allow selling chars back again! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In the KO oficial website there is a new option to change the country of ur char so that means ...
Page: 1

In the KO oficial website there is a new option to change the country of ur char so that means that its possible to sell chars all around the world back again, so mods of ko4life allow back again the char sells in the merchant zone

felix' changed his mind. Even though the changing nation thingy in mykol is implemented, ko4life will still not tolerate account selling.

BestSin

I think Ko4life staff noticed scamming has decreased overall since account trading was banned... so they will continue to ban it.

I don't agree with selling accounts and sharer's and such non-sense... play your own character...

Banned

Lawl how many topic/topic hijacking must there be before people understand damn it......You're dumb

Must we make a Sticky just to say "CHARACTER TRADING IS STILL NOT ALLOWED"

Wow we live in a dumb world, starting by people like you

Banned Senior Member

Scamming has gone down alot since we removed account sell, we're still in discussion about what to do with the rule, but for now we still aren't allowing it

Of course its gone down a lot... most of the scams were about characters, but did you care that much before this patch? Nah.
    Allowing selling of accounts whilst the region thing was on would NOT have caused a spike in scams, personally, i can't see anyone stupid enough to get scammed like that, sure sell them the account with the right region, they claim it back through tickets, but, if that because of the region patch ?

If you want to stop scamming on here, stop usd, not just character trades, as the other 50% of scams happens via USD item selling, just because this is the easier one to maintain does not mean it's the right choice. You already tried disallowing USD sales here and it didn't work out very well.

Just my thoughts.

Psy

Actually I argued against allowing account trades long before the patch. There was a topic stickied for a while by either Felix or myself with a little poll, and the community was overwhelmingly against the idea (at least 3-1).

Rules are put in because of criminals just like laws are established. Criminals have to be told what is or isn't lawful in order to keep them selves from fucking over their fellow man, usually using goodwill and friendship to disguise their true intentions. Unfortunately these rules or laws end up effecting the decent as well but over keeps them "safer" and that is the purpose.

Don't like the rule, blame the scammers and their supporters...you know who you are scumbag lowlife cocksuckers. Still waiting for a couple of them to be banned on here but the mods won't answer pms...

Psy

Rules are put in because of criminals just like laws are established. Criminals have to be told what is or isn't lawful in order to keep them selves from fucking over their fellow man, usually using goodwill and friendship to disguise their true intentions. Unfortunately these rules or laws end up effecting the decent as well but over keeps them "safer" and that is the purpose.

Don't like the rule, blame the scammers and their supporters...you know who you are scumbag lowlife cocksuckers. Still waiting for a couple of them to be banned on here but the mods won't answer pms...[/b]
    many of us look over the cheater and account problems/hacked sections. as long as the topic doesn't look like it was put together by an angry 7 year old, we'll usually do something.

Scamming has gone down alot since we removed account sell, we're still in discussion about what to do with the rule, but for now we still aren't allowing it[/b]
    yeah thats true.. maybe we should like put a new rule for acount selling... maybe the seller hasta give all the past payment infos and shits..... or maybe char trades can only be done with paypal? so if they scam, the buyer can chargeback? dno

but account selling really is good.. :/ especially for those ppl that are quitting xD good thing i sold mine a few weeks b4 they banned it xD

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

yeah thats true.. maybe we should like put a new rule for acount selling... maybe the seller hasta give all the past payment infos and shits..... or maybe char trades can only be done with paypal? so if they scam, the buyer can chargeback? dno

but account selling really is good.. :/ especially for those ppl that are quitting xD good thing i sold mine a few weeks b4 they banned it xD[/b]
    Wouldn't work. Moderators or admins would not know what happens after 2 players enter discussions about an account sale.

Wouldn't work. Moderators or admins would not know what happens after 2 players enter discussions about an account sale.[/b]
    Account selling will just find a new forum, just like USD trades would.

iiason

it can only be done once a month...so....not a HUGE help.

+ scam rate has decreased, since that, so they'll keep it dat way.

papi_chulo

what about implementing official forum middleman who make sure the buyer/seller does his part of the deal

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

why an oficial forum moderator? i mean if they start to get here more ofter even more accounts would be banned.

this was discussed before a lot of times and aas fasr as i know it will remain forbidden till the mods/admins think is time to allow account trading again

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast