Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

POOHBEAR SOLD... SOLD

This is a discussion on POOHBEAR SOLD... SOLD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sold the char for 500 usd with chitin set and raptor. have fun flamieng the new own. or banning him. ...
Page: 1

poohbear1

Default POOHBEAR SOLD... SOLD

Sold the char for 500 usd with chitin set and raptor. have fun flamieng the new own. or banning him. but i can say i have my self a nice lvl 65+ char wont say sever or class or race watch out i could be joing a clan near u

Banned

_/

u didnt sell ur char bc we would have seen a topic about someone getting scammed by u... no stfu and die

poohbear1

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    u didnt sell ur char bc we would have seen a topic about someone getting scammed by u... no stfu and die
    i was sold over 6k things in usd to tons of this fourm last week thats what funy. only 10 of u flame me. rofl. and some that flame me buy my stuff from my other acc names on here rolf

i'll keep people up to date

IP address for this post *
    71.215.202.42 [ 9 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ] *
    Users posting from this IP address *
    Crestnut [ 59 Posts ] * *
    gunit111 [ 59 Posts ] * *
    jon12 [ 20 Posts ] * *
    wetosellu [ 19 Posts ] * *
    poohbear1 [ 9 Posts ] * *
    whitecastle [ 7 Posts ] * *
    SUPERME [ 6 Posts ]

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE

pwnt :lol:

morax

You wont be coming to our clan charlie - infact someone might be coming to you soon h43r:

Vlein

or u just got another name change, fucking dyslexic ADD motherfukah

poohbear1

Originally posted by morax
    You wont be coming to our clan charlie - infact someone might be coming to you soon *h43r:
    ROFL COMEING TO ME BECOUES I SELL PIXLES)

i think it'll be worth it..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by poohbear1+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(poohbear1)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    You wont be coming to our clan charlie - infact someone might be coming to you soon *h43r:
    ROFL COMEING TO ME BECOUES I SELL PIXLES)[/b]
    because u scam pixels which amazingly in todays day and age is still a crime as long as REAL money is involved

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by poohbear1@
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

because u scam pixels which amazingly in todays day and age is still a crime as long as REAL money is involved[/b]
    not that im here to side with charlie....

BUT

pixels dont exist in reality, TECHNICALLY ppl are just giving charlie money for nothing, and thats why he cannot be sued.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Enough+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Enough)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-poohbear1
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

because u scam pixels which amazingly in todays day and age is still a crime as long as REAL money is involved[/b]

BUT

pixels dont exist in reality, TECHNICALLY ppl are just giving charlie money for nothing, and thats why he cannot be sued.[/b][/quote]

and thats where ur wrong...people sell many things over the internet...selling items in a game is no different they made an agreement he would give them the item for money...by not giving them the item he is scamming and is thus liable to be sued if at least for the amount of money he recieved from them if not more

edit:
    by ur logic people who sell web domains technically dont have to give the people anything...because a website doesnt exist in reality it only exists on the computer(by domains im referring to the www.ko4life.com for example not the server space on a computer but the actual website address)

we live in a new age where things on the internet can actually be considered part of reality

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Enough+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Enough)
    Originally posted by camaz0tz
    <!--QuoteBegin-poohbear1
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

because u scam pixels which amazingly in todays day and age is still a crime as long as REAL money is involved

BUT

pixels dont exist in reality, TECHNICALLY ppl are just giving charlie money for nothing, and thats why he cannot be sued.[/b]
    and thats where ur wrong...people sell many things over the internet...selling items in a game is no different they made an agreement he would give them the item for money...by not giving them the item he is scamming and is thus liable to be sued if at least for the amount of money he recieved from them if not more[/b][/quote]
    yeah...soon after the internet cam around, they made a law about intangible items and data...and he doesnt sell pixels, there is a code for that item that he sells, and the code does exist. its liek buying windows xp and getting a blank disc then not being able to do anything about it, it wotn happen.

Originally posted by Enough+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Enough)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-poohbear1
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

BUT

pixels dont exist in reality, TECHNICALLY ppl are just giving charlie money for nothing, and thats why he cannot be sued.[/b][/quote]

Well u are a bit wrong made, even if u make a pic with photoshop it's pixels...someone made those pixels, but they don't belong under copyright after being sold by 3rd party and actual trade isn't supported by maker of those pixels, but they still exist and can be considered as a part of agreement..I don't know about actual law on this but I can imagine that this would be a result, because those pixels are undercopyright law in some point so they can be considered as "items" specially when there is irl cash involved as a part of the trade for this "item". They sell bottled air in Japan, now if that can be a product...

Ok I am tired and bored after being 11h at work :P

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast