Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

This is ALMOST hard to believe, but then again what would you expect from them?

This is a discussion on This is ALMOST hard to believe, but then again what would you expect from them? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I ran across this link in a private server thread here in ko4life and i, out of respect, started a ...
Page: 1

Default This is ALMOST hard to believe, but then again what would you expect from them?

I ran across this link in a private server thread here in ko4life and i, out of respect, started a separate thread here as to keep that thread on subject.

An actual Turkish business selling Minor / Combo Pedals ---- edited out ---
    I'm beginning to question how serious Turkish players take Knight Online to create an entire BUSINESS out of cheating / getting the upper hand. This isen't League of Legends or Starcraft II for crying out loud (both occassionaly hold tournaments for cash which would be at least some sort of reason for creating a hack tool, not KO). I was literaly saying *wow* to myself while looking through the site. I knew majority Turkish players used some sort of hacking tool due to the infamous reputation they've created for themselves over the years, but damn... Leave your thoughts below.
    Last edited by MrRapist; 06-27-2012 at 11:13 AM.

Little archer Senior Member

i thought a few years ago how rich would i be if i started to sold KO action figures at turkey.

or real size shards and shit, maybe add a smoke effect with some purple lighting

id be rolling in the dough!
    Darken, NyppaN, gregg and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i thought a few years ago how rich would i be if i started to sold KO action figures at turkey.

or real size shards and shit, maybe add a smoke effect with some purple lighting

shid for the ammount of years ive been playing i think id deserve a nice lil replica of my priest to put on my desk, cape and all lol

Banned

How about u dont post a link to the site...? If theres a buyer there will always be a supplier. Chine sites make billionsselling gold which is obtained mainly by bots so why wouldnt there be a kopedal seller?

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    If theres a buyer there will always be a supplier.
    Pretty much this.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

go go make some, I would like to buy small replica of my old fancy mage killing machine

hey are turks so is the business ... anything for money and good measures

Haha men you really mean this? It's really getting crazier each day @ KO

You think shit like this only happens in KO? Lots of people choose to take an un-legit advantage in lots of games, nothing to do with where they are from. The more people that choose to take that route, the more you will see smart people taking advantage of the cash they are willing to spend. It's much, much worse in more competetive games, believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    You think shit like this only happens in KO? Lots of people choose to take an un-legit advantage in lots of games, nothing to do with where they are from. The more people that choose to take that route, the more you will see smart people taking advantage of the cash they are willing to spend. It's much, much worse in more competetive games, believe me.
    There is no game in the world with a higher percentage of players using hacks than KO. Much worse in competitive games? No it certainly is not. Unless you consider nosteam version of cs1.6 to be a competitive game...

I'm talking about the sales of un-legit advantages, in which case, KO is probably around the smallest and least profitable thus, not comparable to other larger games.

Pk on KO isn't ranked, therefore un-legit advantages are less of a problem.

I'd personally say people buying extremely overpowered items for $$ is more of a problem than some faggot sin using a pedal, that's just me. If we are talking about genuine hacks like hacking bps/mage then i agree it's a huge problem, but pedals... who cares lol, lose like what? 30 np. Imo pedals are more of a disadvantage than an advantage as they have literally no control over there mana/pot useage.
    Last edited by Lavie; 06-28-2012 at 03:33 AM.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    I'm talking about the sales of un-legit advantages, in which case, KO is probably around the smallest and least profitable thus, not comparable to other larger games.

Pk on KO isn't ranked, therefore un-legit advantages are less of a problem.

I'd personally say people buying extremely overpowered items for $$ is more of a problem than some faggot sin using a pedal, that's just me. If we are talking about genuine hacks like hacking bps/mage then i agree it's a huge problem, but pedals... who cares lol, lose like what? 30 np. Imo pedals are more of a disadvantage than an advantage as they have literally no control over there mana/pot useage.
    Of course they can control their mp... Just check the video.. He prolly chose how many clicks per second it does and he is good2go...

And if ppl who buy items for $$ are worse, what about ppl who buy items AND use pedal? (like in the vid)

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Of course they can control their mp... Just check the video.. He prolly chose how many clicks per second it does and he is good2go...

And if ppl who buy items for $$ are worse, what about ppl who buy items AND use pedal? (like in the vid)
    So you set it to 18 minors a pot, brilliant. What happens when you need to hp pot? You just carry on minoring at 18 a pot to 0 mana and a lost vs, or you alt tab out ---> change your pedal real quick to 10 minors a pot, hp pot, then set it back and freely carry on mana potting. Good luck.

I've seen plenty of legit sins wipe the fucking floor with people who crutch a pedal. They aren't as big of a deal as some make out.

Little archer Senior Member

the only advantage of a pedal is that you never get worn out in long ass vs's? other than that i really see no use for those.

must be pretty sad to own one lol, but i dont think turks know the word shame in their vocabulary

Banned Regular Member

the only advantage of a pedal is that you never get worn out in long ass vs's? other than that i really see no use for those.

must be pretty sad to own one lol, but i dont think turks know the word shame in their vocabulary
    the use of a pedal is that it minors faster than normal minoring with keyboard , and ya , you don't get tired after the first 5 min like with keyboards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast