Along with no premium in november....

This is a discussion on Along with no premium in november.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys....in the process of posting the following message in the ko forums on every single server forum and where ...
Page: 1

Pixiecatt

Default Along with no premium in november....

Hey guys....in the process of posting the following message in the ko forums on every single server forum and where ever else I can post it...

Wonder how long it will take to be muted:

We the players of Knight Online are sick and tired of the blatant cheating that goes on in this game. We are tired of the gms not doing anything about it. Instead, they launch a new server, or tidy up the web site, or launch events...because of this, many legitimate players who are well known through out the KO Community are QUITTING the game...

GMs. We are asking for your help. We are asking you to clean up the servers of the hackers, the cheaters and make the Knight Online Community what it once was, a game where people get on and HAVE FUN!!!

Go outside of Moradon, or El Morad Castle, or Luferson and watch the blatant disregard for the rules. You see sins shooting arrows, mages shooting arrows, warriors and priests shooting arrows. They know they can get away with it because you..the gms...are not doing anything about it.

It's time to step up to the plate...for the sake of this game.....keep the KO Community together! BAN CHEATERS!!!! Not the legitimate players who spend hours of enjoyment leveling their characters..THE RIGHT WAY!!!

NO PREMIUM IN NOVEMBER!!!

Acca

Imho you should say more than "shoot arrows", mages are using that fire skill like manes of fire while sitting, warriors are leg cutting from miles..
    There's some ppl running 2* lightfeet, duffing/healing/buffing while running or sitting..

i can guarantee the turks will still buy premium.
    I wont tho (nighttime pk ftw (no turks))

Pixiecatt

I am just going off what I have seen in the game..haven't seen the mages using their cheating skills...but I'm sure its there.

I guess we can only dream that the gms will take care of this huh?

Pixiecatt

I urge everyone to visit the KO forums and post not only to what I've put in there but to answer to all the other peoples gripes and stuff. Maybe..just maybe the gms will take notice.

everyone thinks logos will be clean and fun
    i ROFL at them

OLD1953

I swear, you can't party a noob to help them do quests any more. I was killing DTS a few days ago, couple of noobs come and want help with quest, I party with them, they start running and shooting and auto looting. I quit party and towned.

I don't think the NUMBER of cheats has changed, but they have surely become totally OPEN about it.

A lot of them will now PM you asking "which version of KOXP?" or similar BS. Everyone is getting this crap.

Originally posted by OLD1953
    I swear, you can't party a noob to help them do quests any more. *I was killing DTS a few days ago, couple of noobs come and want help with quest, I party with them, they start running and shooting and auto looting. *I quit party and towned.

I don't think the NUMBER of cheats has changed, but they have surely become totally OPEN about it. *

A lot of them will now PM you asking "which version of KOXP?" or similar BS. * Everyone is getting this crap.
    i've gotten into a turk party once and was asked to autoheal... -_- cuz i guess manual heals is too slow

Technicolor

me and my clan favo expspot atm is huanga's...... kinda funny, a bunch of lvl 65's doing huanga cuz hey cant exp anywhere else <.<