Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Alright enough is enough

This is a discussion on Alright enough is enough within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Best-In-Slot items are always more expensive then their stats suggest because......... they are best-in-slot! It is like this in every ...
Page: 2

Banned

Best-In-Slot items are always more expensive then their stats suggest because......... they are best-in-slot! It is like this in every game.

Little archer Senior Member

hi ko4life

kethix

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    General Chat is under the "Knight Online (ko4life.com)" category (so no, you cant post "what ever topic you want"), and the only posts that should be made here are civil and KO-related.

You were responding to an Ares player, telling him off.... as if he has no right to post here in the General Chat section.

If your sole intention is to troll the forums then your time here will be short-lived.
    hey man if you dont like my post dont reply.... if you wana continue this convo contact me in game "dicktoastpriest"

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kethix View Post
    hey man if you dont like my post dont reply.... if you wana continue this convo contact me in game "dicktoastpriest"
    How about learning how to post respectfully, or not post at all?

Simple suggestions for the aggravated youth. I will not be drawn into PMing your "toon" just so you can spit childish insults off-forum. Feel free to PM me if you cant resist.

kethix

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    How about learning how to post respectfully, or not post at all?

Simple suggestions for the aggravated youth. I will not be drawn into PMing your "toon" just so you can spit childish insults off-forum. Feel free to PM me if you cant resist.
    ROFL w/e "Mr. mature"
    pull out the oldest most idiotic assumption, oh just because he uses swear words for 1 hes aggravated and 2 hes a kid. grow up

Quote Originally Posted by kethix View Post
    ROFL w/e "Mr. mature"
    pull out the oldest most idiotic assumption, oh just because he uses swear words for 1 hes aggravated and 2 hes a kid. grow up
    Is the oldest for a reason..

Ur aggravated** btw like musth said. 31 More to go.

Some1s gonna get a butt hurt for sure !!

BTw kethix, we just rolled ur 8 man prty with 4 guys lulz

Wow !!!!

I dont understand why nobody replyed this before.... Market prices of items are set by offer and demand.... KO market respond to common law of microeconomy market, like anything in real life ( without considering macroeconomie). Maybe you should listen a bit more in your real life economy courses. ;P

Simple law that rule the whole server. As exemple, if you buy all the trinas on the market, then you'll be able to sell them alot overprices, just because you got the monopole of trina and people still in need.

lol In other server then cwest gbs are worthless everything is traded for Iron sets and they are a bish 2 find

kethix

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    Some1s gonna get a butt hurt for sure !!

BTw kethix, we just rolled ur 8 man prty with 4 guys lulz
    learn to count.... 5 people not 8

kethix

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    Is the oldest for a reason..

Ur aggravated** btw like musth said. 31 More to go.
    rofl whatever you know me better then i do

Instead of crying go sit in moradon and shout buying iron neck for 20gbs, should keep you busy for a while...

Selling IN 20.1gb.

kethix

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Instead of crying go sit in moradon and shout buying iron neck for 20gbs, should keep you busy for a while...
    Rofl i love how everyone on here assumes im QQing. ROFL read the first post i was stating for the stats of the IN its overpriced, dont like it dont comment on the post. im not talking about it, no1 on this forum is mature. "oh hes QQing" "your mad" you sound like a bunch of 12 year olds.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

I kinda agree with this dude. IN is overpriced on CW for its stats when compared to IB. It is probably because IN gets compounded more often than IB.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast