Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Alright enough is enough

This is a discussion on Alright enough is enough within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by kethix Rofl i love how everyone on here assumes im QQing. ROFL read the first post i ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by kethix View Post
    Rofl i love how everyone on here assumes im QQing. ROFL read the first post i was stating for the stats of the IN its overpriced, dont like it dont comment on the post. im not talking about it, no1 on this forum is mature. "oh hes QQing" "your mad" you sound like a bunch of 12 year olds.
    If u don't like the stats then buy an ep +2 for 35 - 40gb

Stats DON'T matter, if there's at least 1 person willing to pay 40gb and he's desperate, someone will sell it. Then everyone and their brothers finds out they can get 40gb for an IN and won't settle for less - those that have the money realize they don't mind overpaying for an item as long as they can sell it for the same price and everyone is happy with leaving it at whatever overpriced value it is. Deal with it or convince everyone with INs that it's worth less than it is? Oh wait, why would anyone devalue their items..

DR. EVIL

I like the fact that there are tons of english speaking players on c-west but prices are ridiculous there

Epic topic title, "I'v had it with these mother f'in snakes on this mother f'in plane!" - Samuel L Jackson
    The reason it probably seems overpriced is because its the only necklace with weapon defences. Belts, you have: glass, skele, iron etc so the price is going to be much lower due to substitutes available.

Banned Senior Member

Rofl i love how everyone on here assumes im QQing. ROFL read the first post i was stating for the stats of the IN its overpriced, dont like it dont comment on the post. im not talking about it, no1 on this forum is mature. "oh hes QQing" "your mad" you sound like a bunch of 12 year olds.
    Lol it's very educational reading your judgement on who's immature.

Ignoring the Rofl-Goblin, the entire market is over-priced and has been for a while. Not just the IN. So I see no point in complaining about the IN being over-priced. As Thing mentioned, it seems [most of] everyone is fine with the current market price of the IN because when they lose their need for it, they can always sell it for the same price.

Complaints like this just make it seem like a rant because you dont want to work harder for the extra GB's. Yet when you get the IN, then want to sell it, there are no complaints.

Feel free to resell your future IN at 20gbs, I'll gladly take it off your hands just to satisfy your attempt to set the new standard price

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

I think OP is mad... go resell a bit and 40 gb won't be that much.

Let me add that I agree with the main idea - prices are ridiculous. But complaining won't change anything

TheParaMedic says hi - with his Old Warrior Pendant

Banned

ugh really..... the stats are not worth that price......
    Realy??

Why dont u use wp then, and want IN so badly?
    Oh wait, maybe u wanna go for wp+3 might be cheaper ROFL!

useless topic.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Lol it's very educational reading your judgement on who's immature.

Ignoring the Rofl-Goblin, the entire market is over-priced and has been for a while. Not just the IN. So I see no point in complaining about the IN being over-priced. As Thing mentioned, it seems [most of] everyone is fine with the current market price of the IN because when they lose their need for it, they can always sell it for the same price.

Complaints like this just make it seem like a rant because you dont want to work harder for the extra GB's. Yet when you get the IN, then want to sell it, there are no complaints.

Feel free to resell your future IN at 20gbs, I'll gladly take it off your hands just to satisfy your attempt to set the new standard price

Imo prices are okay atm Rol,Roc,II 8,HB 7, Glass belt and alot more is in merchant, just the iron neck that wont drop lol...

Edit: Maybe a few +70 weps n' stuff too :P

Banned

Demand and supply, my friend. Once the demand for 40gb IN's will drop the prices will drop too.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DR. EVIL View Post
    I like the fact that there are tons of english speaking players on c-west but prices are ridiculous there
    How are these two in connection with each other? Someone stupid is stupid, doesn't matter what language she/he's speaking.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    Imo prices are okay atm Rol,Roc,II 8,HB 7, Glass belt and alot more is in merchant, just the iron neck that wont drop lol...

Edit: Maybe a few +70 weps n' stuff too :P
    I should have said the market is messed up

Every item has it's story... too in-depth for me to get into.

To summarize: Goldfarmers did a lot of damage.

is this guy 2 years old?
    or did his dad beat him and now he takes anger out on forum (might be a bit harsh sorry if so xD)

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DR. EVIL View Post
    it has nothing to do with where ya from..., it's the amount of items that is on the market, if you don't like the prices on CW then there is a shitload of other servers you can play.

and for the creator don't get IN if it's so overpriced, i bought IN and it's worth it big time..., just stop complaining like every little douche do nowadays, go and cry on official instead, we don't need it here on ko4life ^^

40 gbes is too much for that neck.If ppl dont buy it sellers will sell it cheaper

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast