Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Alright enough is enough

This is a discussion on Alright enough is enough within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by kethix learn to count.... 5 people not 8 Originally Posted by kethix rofl whatever you know me ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by kethix View Post
    learn to count.... 5 people not 8
    Quote Originally Posted by kethix View Post
    rofl whatever you know me better then i do
    This is the second time that you double post instead of quoting.... Seriosly is it rlly that hard?

Iron sets have taken over Ko market pretty much main currency ingame so the demand for them is high therefore the price is high.

close this please this is so stupid just back and fourth flames
    Last edited by chintan; 04-05-2011 at 09:50 AM.

kethix

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    This is the second time that you double post instead of quoting.... Seriosly is it rlly that hard?
    dude get a life, seriously your going to troll over me not hitting the "quote" button... go outside

Just as i replied back in the days to PenguOwnz's topic ''B> Giant Maul +8'' or smth. The item price isnt determined by how good the item is, it is determined by how much ppl are willing to pay for it and how much the seller want to sell it for.

For example. Lets say rappy +8 is worth 10gb or smth, well if a nobody wants to buy it for 10gb then the price drops down until ppl start buying them again. This isnt ofcourse 100% true beacuse not every1 drop price that easy but its just an example.

Example 2. Someone wants to buy an item which is shitty, maeby rare but still not worth buying for any use. Well the player wants it no matter what it would cost. This brings us to the situation that the seller decides the price and the buyer must pay what the seller wants if he wants that item.

All clear to the dumbasses that still whine about item prices? Its the community that set the prices, it has nothing to do with the item itself.

Banned Senior Member

i think In should be 75gb max..... only because hard to find in cw and only for kethix till he dont quit ko... lol xd

ya lols i would say it would be worth at least 40 on c-west considering its like 32gb+ on ares. like they all have said, dont like the price.... dont buy it.....

for all of you people asking what sets the price of a certain item in a free market:
    SUPPLY AND DEMAND!
    For the ignorants complaining about the price, read 1 of this 2 books: Mankiw's Principles of Economics or Sachs/Larraín's Macroeconomics in the Global Economy. both are retard proof

geez this topic seems a lot like the Official Forum's C-West section. full of bitching, crying and disrespectful girly-boys.

The price is set by how much people are willing to pay for an item in this game. Apparently people are willing to pay a lot to feel cool in a video game.

gammeth

As stated above prices are set by supply and demand.. however the problem lies with the unbalancing effect of fold farmers. So that to those of us who play the game as intended the prices are unrealistic.

all i know , @ all server's IB worth more than IN , but only @ CW IN worth more than IB ...how'sa that possible lol -.-

Quote Originally Posted by 24hrs View Post
    all i know , @ all server's IB worth more than IN , but only @ CW IN worth more than IB ...how'sa that possible lol -.-
    Bull, in Diez IN is worth like double what an IB costs. Why are people complaining about the price anyhow, get your clan together, and go freaking boss hunt, and keep drops within the boss hunt party, set the b/o until everyone has the gear they need. Boss hunts are super easy now in CZ, don't have to run Eslant for hours, but even then if you are desperate you can double up, CZ and rogue running eslant pming clan when he finds a boss, and split drops 9 ways, 8 in cz, 1 eslant, even ones on d2 if your clan is a decent size. There is always the great solution, if you don't like the price of an item, you make it yourself, or farm for it. If you want to be lazy, then you pay the price people are asking for them time doing what you are unable, or unwilling to do. If your response is you are too low level to farm an IN or kill a boss, then you don't even need an IN, go xp.

lol iron sets are overrated

i never used them on hardstyl3 Rather use wp+3/judy +3 get your hp/ap pumpin

Banned

Iron Sets are really cheap, I paid 5 mil for mine according to the person in my sig

Quote Originally Posted by gammeth View Post
    As stated above prices are set by supply and demand.. however the problem lies with the unbalancing effect of fold farmers. So that to those of us who play the game as intended the prices are unrealistic.
    everyone feels the effect of Gold Farmers because every single item is overpriced. it's not just those who buy gold from gold farmers, or the gold farmers themselves the ones who are affected.

If it wasn't for gold farmers, iron sets would be much cheaper, maybe 15 gold bars, but at the same time the chitin+8 set you're wearing would be worth less than a gold bar. (just making a random example).

The only real effect is when it comes to items that have a fixed price like those that you can buy from NPCs.

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

If you dont like the price then dont buy it simply better than that topic

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast