Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alright I realy dont understand this KO4LIFE ADMINS!

This is a discussion on Alright I realy dont understand this KO4LIFE ADMINS! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So im trying to help soultaker run for king on human side diez Why was the topic locked? I havnt ...
Page: 1

Misuki

So im trying to help soultaker run for king on human side diez Why was the topic locked?
    I havnt broken any rules, there wasnt any flaming.
    It was just good gun campaining.
    Lutz and shurt control the sheep.

Lock the (flame topics), lock the (OH I got scammed Topics), lock the Ive lost my dog topics.
    But just let me run my campain.

Your forum is getting a bad name from these kid admins.
    They ban people they dont like the lock topics they dont feel benifits them.
    Its a forum its what forums are for.
    Make something know to the public.

Better yet Can you Shurt post the stuff we can make topics about?
    Because your (Do Not make ) rules are huge soon we will only be able to post about ( Topic : I lvled today W00t)

sime217

lol i bet those kids are gonna ban u xD

Banned

......... becarefull afterall there the boss and we playing in there playground afterall remeber its there forum and they can do what they want

Misuki

Ive been banned from here before for a much worse resone , I can wait untill someone screws up the Db and my ip is unbanned again. After seeing how some of these admins act this forum isnt much use for me anymore.

Zaczaco11

......... becarefull afterall there the boss and we playing in there playground afterall remeber its there forum and they can do what they want[/b]
    couldnt resist lololol:

they're, their, their

soz its a habit

http://www.better-english.com/easier/theyre.htm

LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL

is all in fun dont get mad

oo Nice i got A in my english skillz

Banned

why even make this topic tho..not to flame but..you know its just going to get blocked and shit.there was no point u wont win vs admins lol gl tho

lol here it comes

sexy Owa

i agree with misuki... the server should have a right to try to get organized with their elections.

Yeah, been noticing how every topic gets locked. Either there bored or somthing or just can't stand too many topics.
    Just let leave them open and let the people flame at each other, its the only funny thing on the forum.

Zaczaco11

well i can see y they're locking them. you creating posts that only relates to a fraction of the people in the community. If you want full support from your server theres a place for it in the "Official gay-o forums" theres a whole section dedicated to each server. Thats how i could see their side of closing topics

Those sections are "Market sections".

This is general, 'knightonline' talk.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I've just checked the logs for this , now before any bull shit about me having issue with Dennis surface I been with my GF for the last 3 days and only got home tonight. The thread was locked by ResserGD. Our Market MODS have th epower to lock stuff in genral section when the globals and Admin are not about. recently we been ok with the king post comming again ect but we have at one point locked all of them.

Look if you try and talk to us rather than looking at us as against you guys life will be alot easier for everyone. Our MSN's are easy to get hold of so speak with us.

I will talk with resser about the locking of the kingship threads in genral ( in the market seras we do not allow thses )

Now I have answered your question in a respectful manner. I will leave the thread open for you so you can have your say. Once done I will close this thread and we can move on.

Also I will state now it is ok for a reasonable amount of king posts to be done in genral , prime example is what Dennis has been doing by tryign to unite everyone to vote for one person. As soon as I or any admin or global feels it's getting a bit to crazy we will start locking h threads out. If you want to make a new thread or would like me to tropen the orginal just let me know.

REgards Felix

Felix have I ever told you that I :wub: you?

Misuki

I've just checked the logs for this , now before any bull shit about me having issue with Dennis surface I been with my GF for the last 3 days and only got home tonight. The thread was locked by ResserGD. Our Market MODS have th epower to lock stuff in genral section when the globals and Admin are not about. recently we been ok with the king post comming again ect but we have at one point locked all of them.

Look if you try and talk to us rather than looking at us as against you guys life will be alot easier for everyone. Our MSN's are easy to get hold of so speak with us.

I will talk with resser about the locking of the kingship threads in genral ( in the market seras we do not allow thses )

Now I have answered your question in a respectful manner. I will leave the thread open for you so you can have your say. Once done I will close this thread and we can move on.

Also I will state now it is ok for a reasonable amount of king posts to be done in genral , prime example is what Dennis has been doing by tryign to unite everyone to vote for one person. As soon as I or any admin or global feels it's getting a bit to crazy we will start locking h threads out. If you want to make a new thread or would like me to tropen the orginal just let me know.

REgards Felix[/b]
    Nahhhh this has nothing to due with him being banned, This is about my post being locked with nothing being done wrong.

So felix umm you been with your girl for 3 days got any pics? XD hehehe

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Nahhhh this has nothing to due with him being banned, This is about my post being locked with nothing being done wrong.

So felix umm you been with your girl for 3 days got any pics? XD hehehe[/b]

Market mods will tend to lock stuff when one of the seniour guys are not about. What he did is right if it was the market section. He's on a leraning curve buddy and we don't always get ti right. For a show of good will I have unlocked the thread and bumped it for you ( I don't know if it is still relivent )

Please feel free to always come to me about problems on the forums cause 99% of the time it is silly mistakes when peopel read far too much into.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast