Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Always Complaining About Turks

This is a discussion on Always Complaining About Turks within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Honestly, all day all night my friends and almost every us player on this game complains about turks all the ...
Page: 1

live_autopsy

Honestly,
    all day all night my friends and almost every us player on this game complains about turks all the time. Im american myself, and thats all i hear. im not saying i like em all, or i support their ways, but lets think about this. people are always saying, "ban turk ip" "ban all turks". Its stupid cuz if u really think about it, there is no usko without the turks, not enough money will roll in for k2. plus i doubt the game would be as fun. yes you might get more drops, more uniques, ull get better, but for who? Who we gonna make fun of now? some other no life english speaker? i doubt the game would be as fun. less partys, boring wars, boring cz. without turks ko will die, doubt many people will play anymore. Maybe im the only one that thinks this. Opinions? Flame on

Banned

live_autopsy Posted Today, 01:45 PM
    Honestly,
    all day all night my friends and almost every us player on this game complains about turks all the time. Im american myself, and thats all i hear. im not saying i like em all, or i support their ways, but lets think about this. people are always saying, "ban turk ip" "ban all turks". Its stupid cuz if u really think about it, there is no usko without the turks, not enough money will roll in for k2. plus i doubt the game would be as fun. yes you might get more drops, more uniques, ull get better, but for who? Who we gonna make fun of now? some other no life english speaker? i doubt the game would be as fun. less partys, boring wars, boring cz. without turks ko will die, doubt many people will play anymore. Maybe im the only one that thinks this. Opinions? Flame on[/b]
    yeah i agree all talks about them at some point
    but
    dont flame please no one needs to get banned :*(
    pout offtopic we flame all time

live_autopsy

ya well when u think about it if turks never came to ko it would fill with english during its start back in old ko and hopefully keep filling to rofd but since the turk disease filled our servers at the start theres no english ppl to bring more english in and anyone looking to play is turned away before they even download. personally id rather see turks banned now and ko shutdown due to financial issues then have them continue to play cause seriously who wants turks to enjoys themselves?

Papps

ya well when u think about it if turks never came to ko it would fill with english during its start back in old ko and hopefully keep filling to rofd but since the turk disease filled our servers at the start theres no english ppl to bring more english in and anyone looking to play is turned away before they even download. personally id rather see turks banned now and ko shutdown due to financial issues then have them continue to play cause seriously who wants turks to enjoys themselves?[/b]
    or k2 could actually try to ban all the koxp/dupe in the servers. but the easiest would be just to ban em all

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

ya well when u think about it if turks never came to ko it would fill with english during its start back in old ko and hopefully keep filling to rofd but since the turk disease filled our servers at the start theres no english ppl to bring more english in and anyone looking to play is turned away before they even download. personally id rather see turks banned now and ko shutdown due to financial issues then have them continue to play cause seriously who wants turks to enjoys themselves?[/b]
    i do, when i go out then... i wont see em which is great :P

i do think ko wouldnt be as agressive without turks. causse they really get you anoyed.

no turks = old school players come back more U.S. and multi gr8 countrys come back and servers come back to LIFE as the k.o. we loved and used to know so yeah turk ipbann =greatness

Pwner4Last

Bann turks for 2 years then when they come back we got the best stuff and max lvl..

live_autopsy

Bann turks for 2 years then when they come back we got the best stuff and max lvl..[/b]
    rofl agreed then

no turks = old school players come back more U.S. and multi gr8 countrys come back and servers come back to LIFE as the k.o. we loved and used to know so yeah turk ipbann =greatness [/b]
    ok all turks banned how much player come back around max 100? have fun with lvling at apos if you find a party

G0D

Do you really think it was Turks who ever done the 1st duping or DB hack? I highly doubt that
    They just learned how to afterwards and pushed it's limits to new lvl's of hardcore duping and etc... :lol:

when u.s.k.o started there were hardly any turks in this beloved game so yeah u must b new here and 100 players come back u must b very new at u.s.k.o....IT HAD HARDLY any turks in it like i said if IF they banned turk ips it would come back to life not all turks are bad i understand but if i had it my way BANN see ya go find a new game to exploit but i dont so.....worthless topic?

HolyFish

Angry

Honestly,
    all day all night my friends and almost every us player on this game complains about turks all the time. Im american myself, and thats all i hear. im not saying i like em all, or i support their ways, but lets think about this. people are always saying, "ban turk ip" "ban all turks". Its stupid cuz if u really think about it, there is no usko without the turks, not enough money will roll in for k2. plus i doubt the game would be as fun. yes you might get more drops, more uniques, ull get better, but for who? Who we gonna make fun of now? some other no life english speaker? i doubt the game would be as fun. less partys, boring wars, boring cz. without turks ko will die, doubt many people will play anymore. Maybe im the only one that thinks this. Opinions? Flame on [/b]
    Now you listen to me for a second: I have delt with many cultures in my life. I do speak several languages.
    I am known for giving all peoples a chance.

I do agree on 16% of the turkish citizens. Those 16% are educated. An educated turk is more then ok.

The average turk is: Stupid. And this is my opnion. He thinks his country is the best and is not willing to speak or try to speak any other language. The average turk thinks that Allah is the best god of all and is willing to sacifice his life for it.
    People say that Arabs are the worst people on this world. This is wrong. The turks are even more fundamentalist then the Arabs. (Oh btw american government will not intervene since oil pipelines run through turkey and since american military bases are installed there, a bit of background info for you )

Just today I was in a Paramun party. The turkish party leader just vanished. Disconnected or so.
    I kept his party alive. All by myself and I am not a party healer! Oh swell no big deal and you are right!

The turk came back and asked me for party. Problem was I invited a rogue in the mean time replacing his spot.
    What did the guy do? He told the other turks to disband and join his party. Then he told me "sigtir git!" which means in english "fuck off".

This prooves the 578th time that a turk has 1. no pride 2. no honor 2. no courtesy

Turks tried to cheat me not only ingame but also in real life and that not just one time.

Turks have cheated on Switzerland during the World Football Championship which prooves another time that they cannot play fair! Luckely they got banned.

Turks have cheated France in the first place, that is how Turkey as a state was founded.

Turks have violated against Geneve Conventions about Human Civil Rights and have therefore been expelled from the €uropean Union.

Do I need to go further?

Here's my question though.. Yes you are right, there is no USKO without turks.. but let's think of it this way. Many of hte good turks quit, yes there are still gg turks left, but if KO is shit right now, and turks make up most of the game.. Remove what makes up the game, and u have a fresh start. Will this ever happen? No. Does K2 care? No. So it's a pointless debate imho.

jetsamjetsam

Turks also cheat on Bridge Base Online, I play on there and there are always some underdevelopement turks who tell each other what cards they have in turkish. THey tell each other what to bid and shit. I dislike turkies :P, they make my internet times unbearable. They create hacks and thinks that they are the greatest of all. They also think that hacks are a way to make a game more fun -.- ... THe chinese, koreans, japs, they hack softwares so they can make a little profit and help the lives of poor people who can't buy windows XP or somethin, they don't hack games like the turks do, I don't think that theres any point of sacrificing your livelyhood for a buncha pixels and pictures.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast