Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Always Complaining About Turks

This is a discussion on Always Complaining About Turks within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, news articles out of Reuters, AP, AFP and other news sources have all stated that Turkey is one of ...
Page: 2

HenryHill

Well, news articles out of Reuters, AP, AFP and other news sources have all stated that Turkey is one of the primary sources for major internet crime, hacking, phreaking, et al. It seems to be culturally based arrogance and disdain for non-Turks; lately if you're a Christian in Turkey you are targeted for death. Just look at the genocide perpetrated on the Armenians under the guise of World War I. Turkey will become a major problem for the Europeans when they are finally admitted to the EU. :angry:

u make seriously a topic about this again?
    one guy said:
    "turks.. you cant play with them and without them either."
    if you think about that sentence you wouldnt make a topic like this
    stuff like this was a year ago, now turks in ko like the milk in corn flakes.

havvvk

no turks = old school players come back more U.S. and multi gr8 countrys come back and servers come back to LIFE as the k.o. we loved and used to know so yeah turk ipbann =greatness [/b]

turk ban = no ko. sorry.

I've been playing before the turks came to ko and the game runned pretty well, the duping stuff already exsisted ^^. There was already cheaters in the game. But even with not many on the server you can still manage to lvl up and do nice pk without lagging ^^. Ksing already exsisted you had to see the vokers at the ravens lolz in eslant was crazy shit. It was always voking battle ^^, but it's true these days you have a party and some crazy fked up minds starting to make a party next to your active party at paramuns, then later they believe their own lies that they are not ksing and claim that the spot is realy from them.

One thing i tell you these people they will quit ko pretty fast, i remember Kelly a rogue leader of Sunrise ^^ he always claimed the crimsons spot when i was a mage even we're aoeing he came with his clannies and take over our spot. After a month turkish players started to be Anti Sunrise Anti Kelly, he ended up alone. Sunrise got disbanded, i fought for these spots weeks you can't imagine every day the same fker coming and making ks party lolz.

People with that attitude won't survive in ko ^^.

PapaRaZzo

Bann turks for 2 years then when they come back we got the best stuff and max lvl..[/b]
    3 years :lol:

greishkan1

Lol. If they make less servers then its all OK?? If there would be some 3-4 servers. It would be nice offcourse.

DragonFire

Your right, ko would be boring as we see it now. no noobie turks to kill in CZ wars would be empty. But you have to think of it BEFORE turks came to KO. I remember going to Eslant and actually waiting for a spot in a harpy party....Not make a KS party..but just wait for a spot. Try that now . What I'm trying to say is if the turkish community did not even start playing KO then the game would be more appealing to the English community. Now don't get me wrong I don't even care that turks play cause To be honest most english people are better than there +5 uniques and +10 shells.

If turks didn't play and ruin the server it would be more fun I think. You would actually have challenges in CZ and war. and We could go back to planing wars like we used to in old diez :P

tolgahan

add this one too
    Turks caused the earthquake in Japan

muhahaha
    now try to write what others did.i hope u can finish today.

star with

GENOCIDES
    ATOM BOMBS

Only thing i hate is not ppl's thinkings about Turks.IT is , they are not brave enough to talk about themselfs

Arthurios

some guys are so stupid with there reactions
    I am turkish myself and I am not defending them but honnestly.. if they ban turks whats not going to happen.. Koxp etc. will always be in this game
    they need to ban ips from internet cafe's, everyone gets the koxp there. players that play at there home usually dont use koxp. and is it that hard to search website's wich sell koxp etc.? to take them down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12