Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Am I banned?

This is a discussion on Am I banned? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Taal Don't ban him, it's too funny watching him own himself. *:lol: lol true. on second thought...keep ...
Page: 4

Dorn

Originally posted by Taal
    Don't ban him, it's too funny watching him own himself. *:lol:
    lol true. on second thought...keep him

boomersooner

Default i could not resist

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie
    nope. playing on my other account now^^ and how could they know I auto loots?
    I could not resist..you are such a......i dont know..noob comes to mind..its amazing at the stupidity of some people...your an admitted cheater and you wonder why you were banned...Oh, btw, I have never actually seen anyone seriously admit to using a cheat and yes im a noob, but im glad i have this opportunity to tell you how much your hurting this game..your a sad little man..cya

boomersooner

Default omfg

shit this soo sucks. and WTF HAPPEND TO THE 30 DAYS BANN?!?!?!?!? this is unfair. atleast they shuold have given me a warning.
    revision: you stupid little boy

Colomka

Lol but how did gm know?

sinceu werent macroing, u wwere runnig around using manaul skills right?

so wtf?

gm has no tool to detect, only he can c it, and judge based on ur behavior etc..

alittleguy

he said he was a keccon and shooting arrows and wat does it matter like 90% of cypher is turkish koxpers and the other 10% are people from other countries using koxp so i wont be surpised if that server is near empty when the gms come again

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlwaysSayDie)</div>
    Originally posted by minkofdoom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minkofdoom)
    <!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysSayDie
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

yup, that message means your banned

seriously? I have never cheated. just because I know how to doesnt mean I do.
    you said you use auto loot[/b]
    I dont consider that as cheating[/b][/quote]

Who gives a flying fuck what you think you fucking cheater? I hope your account will indeed be deleted, along with any other account you ever log again. Fucking scum like yourself deserve nothing less. Funny that you, and other people on this forum who blatantly cheat (such as c1trus), don't have a problem cheating yourselves but god forbid a turk should do it at all. Fucking hypocrit.

don't forget krepin^^

Azotame

ty k2 , whata happy day

AlwaysSayDie

My account is terminated, and gm is just beeing nasty to me. They actually respond every cs I send, got quite suprised about that.
    How can they just delte, dual shardie babies chitin set+8 dual SE WP Elf belt and kek rings+1. how can they just delte that?!?!? stupid game...guess I have to cheat my ass off in logos. get ready ppl :lol:

My account is terminated, and gm is just beeing nasty to me. They actually respond every cs I send, got quite suprised about that.
    How can they just delte, dual shardie babies chitin set+8 dual SE WP Elf belt and kek rings+1. how can they just delte that?!?!? stupid game...guess I have to cheat my ass off in logos. get ready ppl :lol:
    stupid game? ur the fucking idiot who CHEATED!

I transformed me into a keckon, and I were shooting arch shot like normal archers do

I though you said you don't use koxp?

You didn't know that you can't shoot while transformed ? suck for you but that just confirmed the ban.

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysSayDie
    I transformed me into a keckon, and I were shooting arch shot like normal archers do

I though you said you don't use koxp?

You didn't know that you can't shoot while transformed ? suck for you but that just confirmed the ban.[/b]
    Yes genious! he already said that he owned himself !

Puke

Now your perm banned and ip banned?

Z3non

Kecoons cant shoot arrows??????
    Kosp ftw.... yeah K2 doing something good for once, terminate that mofo

God bless K2

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast