Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Am I banned?

This is a discussion on Am I banned? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think i can kill my teacher.... can i? police will accept my think? lol kosper got owned...
Page: 5

i think i can kill my teacher.... can i? police will accept my think?
    lol kosper got owned

PriesTesS

they banned 1 little pathetic noob cheater.

let's not get carried away and think they are actually solving everything.

Banned

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlwaysSayDie)</div>
    Originally posted by minkofdoom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minkofdoom)
    <!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysSayDie
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

yup, that message means your banned

seriously? I have never cheated. just because I know how to doesnt mean I do.
    you said you use auto loot[/b]
    I dont consider that as cheating[/b][/quote]

morax

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie
    shit this soo sucks. and WTF HAPPEND TO THE 30 DAYS BANN?!?!?!?!? this is unfair. atleast they shuold have given me a warning.
    Your a cheat - you think cheats should get warnings... for once K2 has actually nailed someone that cheated and im glad.

Why do you cheat? your a turk arent you? admit it...

Im sorry but you get 0 respect from me - play the game by the rules or dont play at all. Cheating gives people an unfair advantage and therefore you should be banned.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out - if i wasnt such a fan of freedom of speech id be tempted to ban your forum account as well.

Originally posted by morax
    if i wasnt such a fan of freedom of speech id be tempted to ban your forum account as well.
    I don't think it has anything to do with freedom of speech. I think all admitted or proven cheaters and scammers should be banned from this forum. One less outlet to sell their shit and spread their bullshit.

lvl50rogue

Just another pathetic little puke getting banned. Its funny when your an asswhole and you admit it, its not all that bad. But if your just a plain dumb fck, and u can't admit it... thats rather sad.

Sorry for my language but, freedom of speech *********

u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    shit this soo sucks. and WTF HAPPEND TO THE 30 DAYS BANN?!?!?!?!? this is unfair. atleast they shuold have given me a warning.
    Your a cheat - you think cheats should get warnings... for once K2 has actually nailed someone that cheated and im glad.

Im sorry but you get 0 respect from me - play the game by the rules or dont play at all. Cheating gives people an unfair advantage and therefore you should be banned.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out - if i wasnt such a fan of freedom of speech id be tempted to ban your forum account as well.[/b]
    Well if being banned ingame is not enough to get a ban on here, would posting how to do the x7 koxp exp bug be ? .__.

AlwaysSayDie

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>

Dont let the door hit you on the way out - if i wasnt such a fan of freedom of speech id be tempted to ban your forum account as well.[/b]
    I am from norway dont call me a turk I can prove I am from norway and josh I can travel anywhere I want. my passport is 100% legit.

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlwaysSayDie)</div>
    Originally posted by morax@

Dont let the door hit you on the way out - if i wasnt such a fan of freedom of speech id be tempted to ban your forum account as well.
    I am from norway dont call me a turk I can prove I am from norway and josh I can travel anywhere I want. my passport is 100% legit.[/b]

Too bad you're not.

u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlwaysSayDie)
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    @

I am from norway dont call me a turk I can prove I am from norway and josh I can travel anywhere I want. my passport is 100% legit.[/b]

Too bad you're not.[/b][/quote]
    Fu, stealing what i was gonna say.

Banned

<!--QuoteBegin-morax
    @

Burnt :lol:

AlwaysSayDie

<!--QuoteBegin-morax
    @

ppft, you dont know a shit. flameing piece of ****. only thing u do. flaming ppl. leave me alone I am a 15year old kid from norway, my name is: Alexander Nilsen. Here is some norwegian for u doubters: Hei jeg heter Alexander, og jeg kommer fra norge idioter..wich means: Hi my name is alexander, and I am from Norway u morons

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    @

I am from norway dont call me a turk I can prove I am from norway and josh I can travel anywhere I want. my passport is 100% legit.

Too bad you're not.[/b]
    ppft, you dont know a shit. flameing piece of ****. only thing u do. flaming ppl. leave me alone I am a 15year old kid from norway, my name is: Alexander Nilsen. Here is some norwegian for u doubters: Hei jeg heter Alexander, og jeg kommer fra norge idioter..wich means: Hi my name is alexander, and I am from Norway u morons[/b][/quote]

I wasn't doubting the fact that you were indeed Norwegian. I was simply commenting on your last sentance.

AlwaysSayDie

Originally posted by Shurt
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    @

Too bad you're not.
    how mutch illegal could a 15 year old person do?! I haven't been near the police in my whole life so my passport is indeed 100% clean. bb shurtieboy

ppft, you dont know a shit. flameing piece of ****. only thing u do. flaming ppl. leave me alone I am a 15year old kid from norway, my name is: Alexander Nilsen. Here is some norwegian for u doubters: Hei jeg heter Alexander, og jeg kommer fra norge idioter..wich means: Hi my name is alexander, and I am from Norway u morons[/b]
    I wasn't doubting the fact that you were indeed Norwegian. I was simply commenting on your last sentance.[/b][/quote]

well you can chalk this forum up as the second thing you got banned from this week... bye bye

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast