Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

am i blind or F9devil and MoonDance orc now O.o

This is a discussion on am i blind or F9devil and MoonDance orc now O.o within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I should go human to restore the balance with my greatness....
Page: 3

Solstice

I should go human to restore the balance with my greatness.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i dont know if its true or not but my friend had a character and he said that hes getting a bunch of his old clannies to come back to ko and nt to be with him (O_o)

im hoping its true we need some fire power humans=bunches of low lvl 60 orcs=like mostly high lvl 60 or 70s

kinda gay cuz cz is just messed up and wat i think is that if u can pwn as a human u got skills u can pwn as an orc... well that just means u got hi lvl on human side and nted XD

jk jk theres some legit orcs their not all backstabbers

edit: we need some high lvl orcs to come human come on we humans like exult our lvl 70s XD on orc side ur just another blade of grass on the lawn theres already millions of em

and another add on: konptracker which last updated in april has listed 59 human lvl 70s which i can say are probably mostly inactive and 75 orc lvl 70s add in all the lvl 69s and 68 who probably got lvl 70 on orc side and on human side which im guessing is a bit fewer and minus ppl from human side for going orc and add them to the orc side hmmmmm i guessing that theres much more lvl 70s out there...

good f9 now u can leech exp me and u can kill patriot noobzors and i also believe he came here for an ACTIVE KING who gives fair exp events not as the human side with a king who takes all treasure and gives to hungry turk clan who needs money to just buy pots cuz i see they got items already, no offence for turks i just dont like patriot ^_^

flamthrow

hey have fun there guys and as for humans being bunch of noobs we still got some good clans here :rollseyes:

chihuahua

lol - some?

dunno about that ...

cccch

umm... i kinda doubt they went orc because of who the king was... lol

SirKnight

f9 and moon, will u sell ur chars ? and u changed ur nation for fun because of ur quit?

Originally posted by SirKnight
    f9 and moon, will u sell ur chars ? and u changed ur nation for fun because of ur quit?
    Not selling our characters ^^

F41NT

raine r u use ncs ? (arent u priestess_pam) and f9 is change his nation if he want but i think Hatred is legendary clan :wub: i watch their videos when i bored :rollseyes: so i dont want to change their nation but everyone change nation whenever they want :unsure:

kk raine you can tell em. .you changed nations to be closer to me, right. :P

welcome to the dark side guys

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by yop+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(yop)</div>
    lol orc pro pker? just loads of lvl 70
    they just want easy pk, killing bunch of noobs isn't a great performance!
    Challenging real good clans or players is what it s fun and enjoyable.
    But as all turk babas they loose the mean of this game which isn't NP collection BUT FUN
    Thx to you, not only patriot will be king clan but N°1 ares clan now -__-
    The problem isn't him or raine going karus but all ppl doing the same just because they did.

Ps: yun, i though i seen human named like u, did you go to h side?[/b]
    Yeah I'm human now.

Originally posted by Festo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan

Great, so last summer it was pfil bugging me while I farmed/xped and this summer it will be Matt.

h43r:

No your wrong it was me on 0000000
    Dying to me doesn't count as bugging me, I don't mind some NP while I level :P

F41NT, yes...NC scroll. ^^ Really enjoying Karus side, friendly gangs and a King that's replies pm and holds exp events. Oh...and I changed nation to be closer to ChanTicO! :P

See...the balance is barely touched, no big deal in nation transfers. Over and out!
    PS: Good luck to 70 Yun.

now if festo was transferred Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo thats it , the balance will change FOREVER <does a corny mu ha ha ha>

if festo changes it'll be to be closer to me as well. . he's been stalking me for over a year now zzz :P

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by ChanTicO
    if festo changes it'll be to be closer to me as well. . he's been stalking me for over a year now zzz *:P

Sheesh tico. You need to learn to SHARE!!!! Not fiar that you get EVERYONE!!!

:lol:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast