Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

am i blind or F9devil and MoonDance orc now O.o

This is a discussion on am i blind or F9devil and MoonDance orc now O.o within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by OrcTank Damn i look sexy in that SS^^ * And kangaroo has come over(hes gay he massives ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by OrcTank
    Damn i look sexy in that SS^^ *

And kangaroo has come over(hes gay he massives me)

yall know that on human side u still have a lot of lvl 70s that u probably dont realize you have. dont think 3 or 4 people are going to change the game. its just a couple less people i get to terrorize

matt - *&*%^()&%(*&%^$& ^^

<3 Raine *:wub:
    fine ride on the <3 raine band wagon, just because I dont have a high pitched voice and you can't join into ventrillo and have a muffled masty over my speaking.

RingWraith

Thats because theyre all noobs, and they dont dare say the things they write on vent XD so they have to play cool on a forum

OrcTank

Originally posted by RingWraith
    Thats because theyre all noobs, and they dont dare say the things they write on vent XD so they have to play cool on a forum
    no ill tell you on a forum, you suck and i rape you. i dont hide in a vent.

lol matt your good gun^^

Matt you are sexy in your own way...but Raine has rocked my socks for longer than anyone else on this game.
    Ringwraith, did ssun actually ask for your opinion or even your two sense?

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by RuleR
    U guys see too much trouble for just a simple fact.

KO is mostly a PvP game. After being in clans and killing almost same good enemies, ppl want a change to make the game attractive again. Nobody chanched to orc side just to get some easy np.

Remeber a few months ago humans dominated the wars and CZ, then BadCompany switched to orcs. Then others did the same, not to be on the winnig side, but just to make the game more balanced and fun. *

Those that changed nation did it to get something new out of the game, like fighting their frinds that remained on the other side.

Why do u guys make such a big deal ???????

U are PK with your clannies and with your skills. Does it matter who plays on the other side ??? *

And yes F9Devil was human king. Does that mean that he is not allowed to try something new out of this game?
    this is just a comment bout us having lots of lvl 70s if u go to konptracker which updated like 3 months ago there was about 2.5 times as many orc lvl 70s as human and about 10 times as many lvl 69s which most of em are lvl 70 by now so yes orc definitely overpowers humans right now theres more humans yes... but most of em are nubs :P

gay.......

IMO guys go orc cuz they want EASY np but u know wat i dont find that fun i find having to actually try to kill makes it more fun its definitely much harder to pk on human side and i think that makes it more fun. which is why i dont understand why all these ppl go orc just cuz they want easier... and guess wat im guessin ur gonna get bored even faster than u did on human side just see

why the fuck would we go for easy np we both have alot of np allready we want a change of player base F9 has allready done everything possible in this game bar orc side.

Healer Dude

start a new Devil in other server?

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Matt
    why the fuck would we go for easy np we both have alot of np allready we want a change of player base F9 has allready done everything possible in this game bar orc side.
    Gogogo 1v1 in human base

frostnova

he is =]

RingWraith

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RingWraith
    no ill tell you on a forum, you suck and i rape you. i dont hide in a vent.

lol matt your good gun^^[/b]

What has being on a vent hast do with hiding?.. God your a retarded kid. Anyway wont waste my time here, going out to get drunk as fuck, later ya'll

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matt
    Gogogo 1v1 in human base [/b]

ahaha fuck you yun

alote of love in the air :P~
    :wub:

Originally posted by Matt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matt

Gogogo 1v1 in human base

ahaha fuck you yun [/b]
    i was there when that was happening god the times ive got exp'd for fun

just a litle of xp for a t. of fun :P

lolior

its all max fault fuck max when bad company went orc side it all started humans cant win wars without his clan now everyone go orc side whatever they do it for every transfer gay gonna eat my acid pots

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast