Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

am i blind or F9devil and MoonDance orc now O.o

This is a discussion on am i blind or F9devil and MoonDance orc now O.o within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by NYchris tell me when yun is exping plz also tell me the vent he is in at ...
Page: 6

Crazy2010

Originally posted by NYchris
    tell me when yun is exping plz also tell me the vent he is in at the time so i can come in a fake name and laugh all day XD
    He exp at golems human sides he gave me his spot today <3 afte r he got the .20% :lol: :rollseyes:

Volcanic

Originally posted by lolior
    its all max fault fuck max when bad company went orc side it all started humans cant win wars without his clan now everyone go orc side whatever they do it for every transfer gay gonna eat my acid pots
    Sure it was

Orcs are fab, humans are nubs, and i`ve heard it a thousand times
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=21470

Go watch that, human side ain`t dead yet

im pretty disappointed, partying with people u slagged off on vent and switching nation while im away. Is earning NP really that important to you? human side has always been weaker and switching to karus does nothing to improve the balance. I look forward to fighting you, dont expect me not to attack any of you.

xourico

Originally posted by 0000000
    im pretty disappointed, partying with people u slagged off on vent and switching nation while im away. Is earning NP really that important to you? human side has always been weaker and switching to karus does nothing to improve the balance. I look forward to fighting you, dont expect me not to attack any of you.
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG
    and FRIENDS BECOME ENEMIES!!

lol please someone make a movie with their stories :wub: :wub:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456