Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

am i dreaming?

This is a discussion on am i dreaming? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a boss event on dies !...
Page: 1

Guachimagaa

Default am i dreaming?

a boss event on dies !

Itamal

where and when?

Guachimagaa

right now d1

Itamal

Originally posted by Guachimagaa
    right now d1
    You have my love

evenson

18 million humans :lol:

Guachimagaa

guess no bosses for orcs

typical example of K2 employees refusing to learn from previous mistakes to be completely honest

1000 rabbits yes that'll improve server stability, follow it up with 1 million obls......

zap zap great...

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

I call it the...."May the better PC win" event.

sub

What i always miss the boss events (

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Pile of fucking crap boss event. Lag fest, more lag and real Atrosses mixed with bosses
    For the last 10 months everyone said the hide and seek event was more fun and fair. Shows the GM's still know fuck all about doing a good event. :angry:

Rentzusuken

LOL, what the fuck did you all expect? I read the notice that it was going to be in the bowl and instantly had enough sense to not waste my time going. Sure it was a shitty event, but it's your own fault for going to it in the first place knowing full well how every other boss even in the last 10 months has gone when held in the bowl.

Guachimagaa

what they should do is spread the bosses all over cz, not jt the bowl, lets say they spawn a tk on trolls, a talos on harpies.etc, that would be better, no lag, and it wouldnt look like a big ks orgy.

Phosgene

i cant believe it .
    u all cry blah blah blah fuking gms wont do anything
    they did boss event .
    if its crappy why u take part in it ?!

sub

only one good boss event i can remember, is the on jessica wabbit held for dies in Hell dungeons. Least some noobs can see the bosses, maybe even kill a couple of the weak ones, like i did.

I reckon a boss event in each of El Morad and Lufferson, easy bosses close to the castle, and the harder bosses further away for the higher lvls, for example have HQ at harpies, TK at trolls, Talos at golems, SQ at lamia's etc. Sounds more evenly balanced, noobs say lvl 30- 50 can kill some killer beetles, hydes, antares, kekurikekukaka etc....

that's my opinion

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by sub
    only one good boss event i can remember, is the on jessica wabbit held for dies in Hell dungeons. *Least some noobs can see the bosses, maybe even kill a couple of the weak ones, like i did.

I reckon a boss event in each of El Morad and Lufferson, easy bosses close to the castle, and the harder bosses further away for the higher lvls, for example have HQ at harpies, TK at trolls, Talos at golems, SQ at lamia's etc. Sounds more evenly balanced, noobs say lvl 30- 50 can kill some killer beetles, hydes, antares, kekurikekukaka etc....

that's my opinion
    I died at that event jess made -___-"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast