Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Am I getting K2ed?

This is a discussion on Am I getting K2ed? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My friend from canada gave me one of his chars that he didnt want to play on anymore. I started ...
Page: 2

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

My friend from canada gave me one of his chars that he didnt want to play on anymore. I started playing on it (i'm in the U.S.) and was able to access it after the Country patch because I was the last person to log on. A few weeks ago the game started kicking me out whenever i try to log onto the account by saying i'm not from the country of registration. at this point my friend from canada could log onto the account again. The thing is he did not send a CST asking for the account back.

So now i'm trying to change the account's IP so that i can log in from the U.S. My friend bought prem once and gave me his info... the weird thing is the cc number does not work because K2 Support keeps saying its not the right number but my friend knows its definitely right.

Right now the only solution i can think of is to buy prem again and then send in a CST after that, but now I just think K2 is just scamming me and trying to milk my money.

Any solutions to this problem?[/b]
    sounds like someone got scammmed ';x

sounds like someone got scammmed ';x[/b]
    The was nothing to get scammed about. His friend (who is 100%)gave him an account, and now he can't log in. How can his friend be scamming him?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

The was nothing to get scammed about. His friend (who is 100%)gave him an account, and now he can't log in. How can his friend be scamming him?[/b]
    was not a friend, thats the scam, he got social engineered as a stradigy to manipulate him to thinking they was freinds.....
    for the person to place items on it and change country.....
    its a new scam people ben doing since the new ip method change....
    not that you would know...
    newbie ';-]

was not a friend, thats the scam, he got social engineered as a stradigy to manipulate him to thinking they was freinds.....
    newbie ';-][/b]
    Except that Sonofagun had the account before the IP patch. As he said he did. :mellow:

Banned

Unhappy

My friend from canada gave me one of his chars that he didnt want to play on anymore. I started playing on it (i'm in the U.S.) and was able to access it after the Country patch because I was the last person to log on. A few weeks ago the game started kicking me out whenever i try to log onto the account by saying i'm not from the country of registration. at this point my friend from canada could log onto the account again. The thing is he did not send a CST asking for the account back.

So now i'm trying to change the account's IP so that i can log in from the U.S. My friend bought prem once and gave me his info... the weird thing is the cc number does not work because K2 Support keeps saying its not the right number but my friend knows its definitely right.

Right now the only solution i can think of is to buy prem again and then send in a CST after that, but now I just think K2 is just scamming me and trying to milk my money.

Any solutions to this problem?[/b]
    he said his friend gave him one of his chars

Except that Sonofagun had the account before the IP patch. As he said he did. :mellow:[/b]
    you must hate being wrong, but, you are ';-]

SonOfaGun

newbie ';-][/b]
    LOL, social engineered XD
    1. im not a retard
    2. im past the major developmental stages of my life for "social engineering" to have a major impact on my mind
    3. it would take a long time to brain wash someone even if they are susceptible
    4. If my friend somehow hypnotized me over KO and then said over vent "you will be my friend and you will let me scam you" then indeed i'm socially engineered

MUAHAHAAHA, those psychology classes sure come in handy :P

I hope you get k2ed :blink:

he said his friend gave him one of his chars
    you must hate being wrong, but, you are ';-][/b]
    OK. You're right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12