Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

pritam left ko!(c-west)

This is a discussion on pritam left ko!(c-west) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pritamthelastwarrior lvl 80 ,clan gladitorsA of cwest server quiting KO due to GM's inactivity. I have coplained against some k0xpers("pashya04","swinek") ...
Page: 1

Default pritam left ko!(c-west)

pritamthelastwarrior lvl 80 ,clan gladitorsA of cwest server quiting KO due to GM's inactivity. I have coplained against some k0xpers("pashya04","swinek") to GM . He banned those murky ppls . but the burden been bore on me those k0xpers shout max time tht am scammer. nd those k0xpers were supported my One legit player("stalin") which really pissed me off.i complained against them to GM but as u know ppl know GM are lazy ass to action againt them. nd this k0xper "swinek" blackmailine me if i give them 20 gb they will keep thr mouth shut. well u can have a clear Image of me frm my clan nd all the ppls who know me i never scammed ppls or cheated with any1.
    pashya04=koxper,his main char is "swinek" of 75 lvl of ultimation clan.
    i dunno why "stalin" supporting this guy.
    i complanied againt him to ( humanenceno = gm of carnac west)he had many k0xpers char pashya01,pashya02,o3, 04, 05 gm banned his all k0xpers char.he asks me to pay his losses if i wont pay he will shout am scammer.

Pritam, come on I know that some time ago you stole items from pashya04 aka swinek. You knew him in real life, he trusted you like a brother and u used it to get his id and pass and to steal his items for amount of around 25 gbs. Pashya04 is a legit char. I know him for a long time and can say for sure he is legit. Swinek was later bought by Pashya from some polish guy for igc, so even if char was k0xped he didnt k0xp himself. Too bad that I dont have proof about this robbery, Pritam. Otherwise, you would be banned long time ago from this forum.

GL in irl. We will miss you. cya later friend

Quote Originally Posted by :::FadeToBlack::: View Post
    Pritam, come on I know that some time ago you stole items from pashya04 aka swinek. You knew him in real life, he trusted you like a brother and u used it to get his id and pass and to steal his items for amount of around 25 gbs. Pashya04 is a legit char. I know him for a long time and can say for sure he is legit. Swinek was later bought by Pashya from some polish guy for igc, so even if char was k0xped he didnt k0xp himself. Too bad that I dont have proof about this robbery, Pritam. Otherwise, you would be banned long time ago from this forum.
    How would you know if he stole items from someone? If he did steal something from someone it would be between him and the person that he supposedly stole from. The only way that you would find out is if the person who he supposedly stole from told you. Theoretically, for you to believe him, he would have to supply you with proof. You don't have any proof. You said this happened some time ago. Then, why did you guys wait until now to tell us that he is a scammer?

So whats the real deal?

pritam dont leave ko...... why let one fag ruin ko for you..... fuck him, i know your not a scammer (this is astro) ive asked you to transfer items plenty of times, and u never took anything, stuff worth over 25 gbs... this is stupid... just NCS and keep playing

How long u been playing cuz honestly GMs have never been active xD

Default hi

hi pritam

Banned

you wanna quit c west only coz 1 retard guy?

come on pitma

youshi

pritam this time you failed!

KingX

better stop than playing. after him other fuggas will come and make the same shit. whatever peace outt

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    How long u been playing cuz honestly GMs have never been active xD
    um...lol. we have GMs?

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

do u actualy have proof that this retard does actualy koxp? if not then why go to the trouble of asking a gm??? u realy expected him to get banned even without proof? think about it... gms arnt gonna ban someone coz some fag complains without proof or anything, last i checked the gms were to busy playing other games anyway

Quote Originally Posted by roguepro92 View Post
    um...lol. we have GMs?

didnt know we have any GMs O.o

KingX

today i saw how GM banned 6 Chinese Kospers

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KingX View Post
    today i saw how GM banned 6 Chinese Kospers
    The guy with the random names (gsdjklasdjk etc) isn't chinese at all. He delivers his gb's to the Chinese

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast