Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

am i more likely to get a kekuri ring on a lower or high lvl

This is a discussion on am i more likely to get a kekuri ring on a lower or high lvl within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Note. this is 2 years ago when i macroed like shit.. i made 5 lvl 1 chars and macroed to ...
Page: 2

Note. this is 2 years ago when i macroed like shit..
    i made 5 lvl 1 chars and macroed to 40 in moradon with them
    i noticed i got kekuri ring each time between lvl 20-30
    i macroed on kecoon warriors

souldkiller

i got 3 kekuri rings at 60+
    just stick to the same spot and make sure nobody ks you

Default Re: am i more likely to get a kekuri ring on a lower or high

Originally posted by iAmBuy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iAmBuy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-minkofdoom
    as subject states
    why dont u just retitle the topic as
    "I wanna macro for kekuri rings, so which char is the best for it cause i dont wanna do it on my main cause i dont wanna get banned"[/b]

your a fucking idiot. you dont even know me. i have 3 chars on my main account a 63 warrior a 54 sin and a lvl 33 mage i wanted to know which was more likely to get a ring i used my rouge cuz i have mp absorb and he has light feet your just a dumbass.

Originally posted by mm2+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mm2)</div>
    Originally posted by iAmBuy@

as subject states
    "I wanna macro for kekuri rings, so which char is the best for it cause i dont wanna do it on my main cause i dont wanna get banned"
    PWNZOOOOORED! ^_^ [/b]
    who the fuck do you think you are agreeing with that guy ive never koxped in my life...ask anyone that knows me in rl ive spent hours luring stuff onto koxpers.

Zan_

I was inactive around the time the update came and after I came back to the game and everything was so different, I thought I might go to kecoons just for fun.

Got a kek ring in like 5 minutes...

I was level 65 btw :blink:

whats up with all these stories of people getting kekuri rings in like 5 minutes i was there for hours and didnt get 1 >.<

the_stiffmeister

it b/c ur unlucky just like me... making only+7 paper armor and ffucking filled a whole page full of hats and didnt get even one to +7...only like 7 +6's...no one nows how pissed i was

iAmBuy

Originally posted by minkofdoom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minkofdoom)</div>

as subject states

"I wanna macro for kekuri rings, so which char is the best for it cause i dont wanna do it on my main cause i dont wanna get banned"

your a fucking idiot. you dont even know me. i have 3 chars on my main account a 63 warrior a 54 sin and a lvl 33 mage i wanted to know which was more likely to get a ring i used my rouge cuz i have mp absorb and he has light feet your just a dumbass.

as subject states
    PWNZOOOOORED! ^_^ [/b]
    who the fuck do you think you are agreeing with that guy ive never koxped in my life...ask anyone that knows me in rl ive spent hours luring stuff onto koxpers.[/b]
    wtf ever dude, you're the one asking how to get kekuri rings, and the only people who get them are:
    1. those who macro all day for them
    2. those who are new to the game and kill a kecoon and get lucky
    3. those you find the kecoon boss during server restarts

since you appear to be someone over lvl 60, why do you need kekuri rings?
    you could just easily go to bifrost/ farm DM's etc. to obtain coins
    so go macro away to your hearts desire, maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones that will get their IP banned :lol:

Originally posted by minkofdoom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minkofdoom)
    <!--QuoteBegin-iAmBuy
    @

as subject states

as subject states
    PWNZOOOOORED! ^_^ [/b]
    who the fuck do you think you are agreeing with that guy ive never koxped in my life...ask anyone that knows me in rl ive spent hours luring stuff onto koxpers.[/b]
    wtf ever dude, you're the one asking how to get kekuri rings, and the only people who get them are:

so go macro away to your hearts desire, maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones that will get their IP banned :lol:[/b][/quote]

ever heard u need a kekuri ring for master quest? no cuz ur a fucking moron n00b. ever heard of a dlw rouge? no cuz ur a fucking n00b

SephiroS

Originally posted by minkofdoom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minkofdoom)
    <!--QuoteBegin-iAmBuy
    @

as subject states

as subject states
    PWNZOOOOORED! ^_^ [/b]

so go macro away to your hearts desire, maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones that will get their IP banned :lol:[/b][/quote]

He needs a kek ring to do master quest, as i recall he is sin not archer ( though it doesn't mean much), you have 5 posts and 2 are flaming posts in this thread, you called him a macroer and yet never talked or saw him b4 now. Translation? ur gay!

dazlin

Originally posted by minkofdoom
    whats up with all these stories of people getting kekuri rings in like 5 minutes i was there for hours and didnt get 1 >.<

Lol, the reason I found my fav spot was cuz I was running around moradon levelin noobs on my 55 priest and killed one kekoon and got a ring. Ever since then I go to the spot and aoe with my mage now and then for a couple hours, and I've gotten about 10 so far.

the kekuri ring i was trying to get wasnt even for me! it was for my friend pooofdeath

dazlin

Originally posted by SephiroS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SephiroS)</div>
    Originally posted by iAmBuy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iAmBuy)
    <!--QuoteBegin-iAmBuy
    @

as subject states

as subject states
    PWNZOOOOORED! ^_^

so go macro away to your hearts desire, maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones that will get their IP banned :lol:[/b]
    He needs a kek ring to do master quest, as i recall he is sin not archer ( though it doesn't mean much), you have 5 posts and 2 are flaming posts in this thread, you called him a macroer and yet never talked or saw him b4 now. Translation? ur gay![/b][/quote]

I agree, this guy is a fucking retard. Perhaps he thinks that because the only time he farms them is when he macros. Many legit players farm kecoons because they want rings for master or to wear and just dont want to pay for them. Now when you see someone merching 5 +1's and 100 crystal and 400 opals and sapphire. THEN you know you have a macroers.. Seen a fag like this yesterday..

dazlin

the kekuri ring i was trying to get wasnt even for me! it was for my friend pooofdeath

Oh, its for poo.. Ask him the spot I'm talking about, I believe I showed it to him recently.

ask him what?

Matrixxx

i got lvl 20-49 from farming them, got 13 rings

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast