Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

am i more likely to get a kekuri ring on a lower or high lvl

This is a discussion on am i more likely to get a kekuri ring on a lower or high lvl within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; alright you guys can stop telling me how fast and how many rings you got its pissing me off...
Page: 3

alright you guys can stop telling me how fast and how many rings you got its pissing me off

SephiroS

The only time i got a kek ring is when i killed the kek boss in moradon, never actually farmed them many times.
    But when i killed him i got the ring and belt :P!

Geodine

ZZZZzzzZZZZ :angry:
    IS ANYONE ELSE SICK OF THESE BITCHS FLAMING PEOPLE COS THEY ARE PUSSYS AND WOULD GET BEATEN UP IN REAL LIFE IF THEY SAID ANYTHING LIKE THIS TO ANYONE!!!!
    FFS flaming ppl who are asking for advice is bullshit, do u feel hard after u post a horrible thread?

BTW never got kek ring drop, had to buy both for master of rogue and mage xD
    GL gettin 1 dude ^^ ignore these pussy ass comments they have no life, u will prob get laid 100times b4 they get a glance from a girl lol PWNED

SephiroS

Default Re: am i more likely to get a kekuri ring on a lower or high

Originally posted by iAmBuy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iAmBuy)</div>
    Originally posted by minkofdoom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minkofdoom)
    Originally posted by iAmBuy
    Originally posted by minkofdoom
    <!--QuoteBegin-iAmBuy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-minkofdoom

as subject states

why dont u just retitle the topic as
    "I wanna macro for kekuri rings, so which char is the best for it cause i dont wanna do it on my main cause i dont wanna get banned"

your a fucking idiot. you dont even know me. i have 3 chars on my main account a 63 warrior a 54 sin and a lvl 33 mage i wanted to know which was more likely to get a ring i used my rouge cuz i have mp absorb and he has light feet your just a dumbass.

Originally posted by mm2+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mm2)</div>
    Originally posted by iAmBuy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-minkofdoom

as subject states
    why dont u just retitle the topic as
    "I wanna macro for kekuri rings, so which char is the best for it cause i dont wanna do it on my main cause i dont wanna get banned"
    PWNZOOOOORED! ^_^
    who the fuck do you think you are agreeing with that guy ive never koxped in my life...ask anyone that knows me in rl ive spent hours luring stuff onto koxpers.
    wtf ever dude, you're the one asking how to get kekuri rings, and the only people who get them are:
    1. those who macro all day for them
    2. those who are new to the game and kill a kecoon and get lucky
    3. those you find the kecoon boss during server restarts

since you appear to be someone over lvl 60, why do you need kekuri rings?
    you could just easily go to bifrost/ farm DM's etc. to obtain coins
    so go macro away to your hearts desire, maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones that will get their IP banned :lol:[/b]

ever heard u need a kekuri ring for master quest? no cuz ur a fucking moron n00b. ever heard of a dlw rouge? no cuz ur a fucking n00b[/b]

yep im a noob and ur a scammer, souds bout right to me

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewto...ght=lilkleatus[/b][/quote]

LOL your really a 3year old.
    Just admit it you got pwnt so stfu, delete your account and start playing teletubisses online or something simple and stop occusing people of something they aren't just couse you don't have any other words in your dictionary exept ...scammer...and...macroer...
    -sajonara bjach-

its obvious that iambuy is a dumbass he flames me and ends up getting flamed by everyone else...iambuy just gtfoh

the_stiffmeister

Originally posted by Geodine
    ZZZZzzzZZZZ :angry: *
    IS ANYONE ELSE SICK OF THESE BITCHS FLAMING PEOPLE COS THEY ARE PUSSYS AND WOULD GET BEATEN UP IN REAL LIFE IF THEY SAID ANYTHING LIKE THIS TO ANYONE!!!!
    FFS flaming ppl who are asking for advice is bullshit, do u feel hard after u post a horrible thread?

BTW never got kek ring drop, had to buy both for master of rogue and mage xD
    GL gettin 1 dude ^^ *ignore these pussy ass comments they have no life, u will prob get laid 100times b4 they get a glance from a girl lol PWNED

I agree on everything 100%.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123