Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Am I the only one who's sick of...

This is a discussion on Am I the only one who's sick of... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes you heard me. I am fucking sick of all the stupid pointless "I am leaving" threads. I browse KO4LIFE ...
Page: 1

KirbyKommando

Yes you heard me.
    I am fucking sick of all the stupid pointless "I am leaving" threads.
    I browse KO4LIFE and all I see are "I am leaving" "Im sick of it" "blablabla", now I could live with that if you were a KO4LIFE admin or someone who has done many great things for many many people but if you're not
    I seriously don't give a shit, if you're leaving, tell your friends and stuff,say goodbye on msn, say goodbye ingame but don't make some stupid retarded emo posts cuz I(and I bet alot of other people too) don't care.

Stop making retarded posts because you'll add your little ko buttbuddies to msn anyway, chat for a while and forget each other in the end wich makes these retarded posts completely pointless, thank you .

Banned

agreed

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

then again its not like there's any more interesting to talk about ko.

Banned

then again its not like there's any more interesting to talk about ko.[/b]

agreed as well :lol:

the people on the goodbye list are ALL THE SAME in every single bb thread :\

DjKeViN2

Yes you heard me.
    I am fucking sick of all the stupid pointless "I am leaving" threads.
    I browse KO4LIFE and all I see are "I am leaving" "Im sick of it" "blablabla", now I could live with that if you were a KO4LIFE admin or someone who has done many great things for many many people but if you're not
    I seriously don't give a shit, if you're leaving, tell your friends and stuff,say goodbye on msn, say goodbye ingame but don't make some stupid retarded emo posts cuz I(and I bet alot of other people too) don't care.

Stop making retarded posts because you'll add your little ko buttbuddies to msn anyway, chat for a while and forget each other in the end wich makes these retarded posts completely pointless, thank you .[/b]
    lmao how can i see that u got full of urself to write this ..... i think write on ko4life to leave is for me say byez to all friendz stop! and stop get retarded some good ppl ^^

i'm never on any goodbye lists, mainly because i only ever play with my clan, and as a general we don't make goodbye posts :P

well that and the fact that im a bastard and most people hate me :lol:

lmao how can i see that u got full of urself to write this ..... i think write on ko4life to leave is for me say byez to all friendz stop! and stop get retarded some good ppl ^^[/b]
    yea dude there aint nothing wrong with a bb post. givin respect to the people that helped you through the game

the_man_slayer

Stfu and let people do what they want, if you don't like you know were u can shove it.

KirbyKommando

Stfu and let people do what they want, if you don't like you know were u can shove it.[/b]
    Doesn't WoW have a community forum? Why the hell did you post your whole emo leaving thing if you're still arround here. if you leave than leave.

**edit**

OK that's gay, i forgot the fact that we have a WoW section too .. anywhooo .. there was some truth in my post since you didn't leave at all.

Banned

Doesn't WoW have a community forum? Why the hell did you post your whole emo leaving thing if you're still arround here. if you leave than leave.

**edit**

OK that's gay, i forgot the fact that we have a WoW section too .. anywhooo .. there was some truth in my post since you didn't leave at all. [/b]

he is back with warrior "theygayslayerisback"

i swear it too

i'm never on any goodbye lists, mainly because i only ever play with my clan, and as a general we don't make goodbye posts :P

well that and the fact that im a bastard and most people hate me :lol:[/b]
    who are u??

the_man_slayer

Rofl - You dnt know me so hush.Just go spam and make some more stupid post please.

Solstice

its alright let people think others give a shit that they are leaving

the_man_slayer

What cause they wouldn't care about you?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast