Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Am I the only one who's sick of...

This is a discussion on Am I the only one who's sick of... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'm never on any goodbye lists, mainly because i only ever play with my clan, and as a general we ...
Page: 2

i'm never on any goodbye lists, mainly because i only ever play with my clan, and as a general we don't make goodbye posts :P

well that and the fact that im a bastard and most people hate me :lol:[/b]
    You&#39;re in mine <3

oh well, screw you kirby.... you know what im fed up of? people whining

WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE

its all people like you and mario ever fucking do

Aba

I understand making a goodbye thread, I have to admit. But at the same time, I do not agree with making 4 of them in the same week xD!

KirbyKommando

Rofl - You dnt know me so hush.Just go spam and make some more stupid post please.[/b]
    I&#39;ve been sitting here ... thinking what I should do .. respond to your brainless comment or just let it be.. welllll I think I might respond.
    I joined this forum about a month before you did .. yet you have my posts x 3, whos the spammer and who is probably the one making stupid posts?

and for the rest of you who flame me .. plz don&#39;t take it personal but .. it&#39;s boring and alot of people don&#39;t give a flying fuck.

the_man_slayer

All that time and you call me a spammer, go think some more please. Yet i am not making stupid topics in the general section most of mine are buying/selling. Also your from pathos logic would say theres more things to discuss as a diez resident.

Re-think Reply.

Banned

I understand making a goodbye thread, I have to admit. But at the same time, I do not agree with making 4 of them in the same week xD![/b]

when u make yours diez will be a happy place again :lol:

Banned Senior Member

It happens each time K2 does something the community doesn&#39;t like, get used to it

Banned

For those who have played ko a long long long time, It sorta means a bit that they are leaving, who knows they might have made a big impact on ko, You know 1st isiloon etc etc, pwning cz, or just in general have achieved things that are worth mentioning (in ko that is ). Also they would probably wanna mention who helped them achieve whatever they did achieve in ko.

Its not like we need a extra section for it. Just let those 2-3 posts a week slide past your view.

the day i will leave ko4life, will will cry

Good old advice- don&#39;t like &#39;em don&#39;t read &#39;em... I don&#39;t mind ppl leaving goodbye notes here- at least i know who i won&#39;t be seeing in cz anymore :P

Amine

i&#39;m never on any goodbye lists, mainly because i only ever play with my clan, and as a general we don&#39;t make goodbye posts :P

well that and the fact that im a bastard and most people hate me :lol:[/b]
    Actually, i mentioned you in my leaving post :lol: .

Goodbye

Hmm mabye a new section is needed, it is pretty spammy in general with all the leaving posts.

Good old advice- don&#39;t like &#39;em don&#39;t read &#39;em... I don&#39;t mind ppl leaving goodbye notes here- at least i know who i won&#39;t be seeing in cz anymore :P[/b]
    I&#39;ve got to agree. If you don&#39;t wanna hear about everyone leaving then just don&#39;t open the topic.. Not that hard.

4:20

Yes you heard me.
    I am fucking sick of all the stupid pointless "I am leaving" threads.
    I browse KO4LIFE and all I see are "I am leaving" "Im sick of it" "blablabla", now I could live with that if you were a KO4LIFE admin or someone who has done many great things for many many people but if you&#39;re not
    I seriously don&#39;t give a shit, if you&#39;re leaving, tell your friends and stuff,say goodbye on msn, say goodbye ingame but don&#39;t make some stupid retarded emo posts cuz I(and I bet alot of other people too) don&#39;t care.
    Stop making retarded posts because you&#39;ll add your little ko buttbuddies to msn anyway, chat for a while and forget each other in the end wich makes these retarded posts completely pointless, thank you .[/b]
    Know what&#39;s even more retarded than, "I&#39;m quitting posts"?
    This one.

:MOLDER:

lol just let ppl write what ever they want u no need to read if not like....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast