Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Am I the only one who's sick of...

This is a discussion on Am I the only one who's sick of... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Good old advice- don't like 'em don't read 'em... I don't mind ppl leaving goodbye notes here- at least i ...
Page: 3

KO4fun

Good old advice- don't like 'em don't read 'em... I don't mind ppl leaving goodbye notes here- at least i know who i won't be seeing in cz anymore :P[/b]
    Thats what i do , i can barely keep up with whos here, much less who leaves. But i would rather they just say they are leaving instead of saying bcuz blah blah blah. The bitching about K2 irritates me because i feel the same about the game, if you dont like it leave!

PS and for f**k sake save the drama for your mama!

who are u?? [/b]

plz change ur avatar :lol:

let people do what they want... this is not official forums zzz

Jay

i'm never on any goodbye lists, mainly because i only ever play with my clan, and as a general we don't make goodbye posts :P

well that and the fact that im a bastard and most people hate me :lol:[/b]

Allright guys, this is the time i leave ko, i would like to thank PADDY for being such a good sexbuddy in ko.. <3 miss u paddy

i like them.. i prefer to know when someone is leaving so i can be sure to not make deals with their char until i know who is playing it next (if they sell that is)

also only when they really are quitting and not just taking a break...

Solstice

What cause they wouldn&#39;t care about you?[/b]
    I wouldn&#39;t care if they did or they didn&#39;t, I couldn&#39;t give two shits about an online reputation.

Heim4teil

I dont know where is the problem, when u dont like read leaving threads then DONT read it..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123