Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

am sick of this game

This is a discussion on am sick of this game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Warrior's scream and legcut chances have increased Ice mages slow have been increased Rogues skills damage have been increased Priest's ...
Page: 4

zooli

Warrior's scream and legcut chances have increased
    Ice mages slow have been increased
    Rogues skills damage have been increased
    Priest's malice/torment % have been increased
    Stun has been decreased? (I think they might have fixed this, not sure)[/b]
    Well until they fix it Iīm out of here.
    This must be a big joke? Decreasing stunrate and releasing uniques with 40Lr.Looooool
    Like someone would need those items now.
    Canīt stun a sin with 22Lr anymore.

Thijsoord

ye lol, i was at ardream and my rogue dont get stunned anymore but i get iced like a bish
    im just screwed if i see a ice mage O_o

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Resists and defences wont matter coz u can bypass them.

HenryHill

no, this is not a bug.
    Finally k2 fixed the playing style.

now people won't be dumb to be full str or dex, but more hp/resist as before.
    Now you NEED 200+ ice resist, with 200+ ice resist you barely get slowed. So for all you warriors out there, get rid of your crap PE's and Raptor8/9's and go go giga and we's !

If you disagree, then deal with being slowed 99% if not 100% of the time. [/b]
    Glacier talia ftw, dead mages everywhere...

I was gonna make a lengthy reply about how the new affects of ice skills are ruining PvP for everyone besides mages. But then I said fuck it. I just dosen't pay to be a worrior anymore. Scream=useless, legcut= mostly useless, provoke=useless, ice=walking, malice/parasite/torment=death. I think it's safe to say that worriors (unless your lvl 72+ with decent uniques) are the most under powered class in the game now.

Banned

Yea it kinda sucks... also leg cut and scream... 100% slow / stun :huh:

zooli

I was gonna make a lengthy reply about how the new affects of ice skills are ruining PvP for everyone besides mages. But then I said fuck it. I just dosen't pay to be a worrior anymore. Scream=useless, legcut= mostly useless, provoke=useless, ice=walking, malice/parasite/torment=death. I think it's safe to say that worriors (unless your lvl 72+ with decent uniques) are the most under powered class in the game now.[/b]
    Talking about underpowered, try Lightmage!

Aba

I was gonna make a lengthy reply about how the new affects of ice skills are ruining PvP for everyone besides mages. But then I said fuck it. I just dosen't pay to be a worrior anymore. Scream=useless, legcut= mostly useless, provoke=useless, ice=walking, malice/parasite/torment=death. I think it's safe to say that worriors (unless your lvl 72+ with decent uniques) are the most under powered class in the game now.[/b]

definately have to disagree with you. Maybe in general PK you MIGHT be somewhat right, but tbh warrior is the strongest class in 1v1.

I love 1v1s,...and I know that the only class that ever puts up any fight is 80 warriors with insane jewels. No other class ever gave me any trouble..

definately have to disagree with you. Maybe in general PK you MIGHT be somewhat right, but tbh warrior is the strongest class in 1v1.

I love 1v1s,...and I know that the only class that ever puts up any fight is 80 warriors with insane jewels. No other class ever gave me any trouble..[/b]

cause ur jewels are better than those insane jewels? :P

and ofcourse orcs like this bug , they even like other bugs like the dungeon tp one whos being used more and more.

omegaangel

I think a rouge is the best at 1v1 cuz they have the biggest advantage Safety + minor heal oh balls

I love 1v1s,...and I know that the only class that ever puts up any fight is 80 warriors with insane jewels. No other class ever gave me any trouble..[/b]
    Like I said lvl 72+ with decent uniques. Other than that your screwed.

so
    how much ice resistance would a char need, to be able to not have to worry about it????[/b]
    with about 130+ gr i rush into mages and rarely ice. 130 gr makes ice rate like before new moradon. gr pots are a must have in pk for warriors now.

excuse me?

DragonFire

Was great , paper mages all over the place [/b]

that is why everyone went paper? I thought it was just a fad or something lol.

Banned

that is why everyone went paper? I thought it was just a fad or something lol.[/b]
    nah back in ke, the damage for mages was all fucked up, why everyone went paper. i miss the 12 rush of all the noob mages running together : ( alot of them were unbuffed 1 hits.

but its also funny, cause it caused alot of people to stop buying elixir staffs, and mage gear, people were selling complete +1 for like 2m each

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast