Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Amazing

This is a discussion on Amazing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; havvk would never ks a spot 1st......but rlax is one of the biggest n00bs on diez so i can see ...
Page: 2

HsK

havvk would never ks a spot 1st......but rlax is one of the biggest n00bs on diez so i can see him starting shit[/b]
    False ask him, DS party he ks a party of turc.

Lmao retard im 100% sure Infected clan was there non stop exping that day and u came and started ksing![/b]
    History is Turk DC but 3 of them none turk btw are still there, they keep the party, infected come and started.
    Think what you want to think.
    One time they try to do same thing on me but i say them don't even try to take spot i m waiting.

Banned

History is Turk DC but 3 of them none turk btw are still their they keep the party, infected come and started.
    One time they try to do same thing on me but i say them don't even try to take spot i m waiting.[/b]

depends on the turks i guess but really i lost respect for turks and they lost it for me so personally these days i would ks a clan on human side like itgoestoall or deserteagle just cause they deserve to be treated with no respect cause they mainly cheat

turk dont care for anyone but turks....thats the majority fact here....99% of them anyways

HsK

I m not agree with you 90% xD

Banned

I m not agree with you 90% xD[/b]
    i will give u max 95% <_< and thats pushing it :lol:

Banned

Just like on ares..most of time a1 is filled with orc - top 20 clans like imsosorry...integrity...Noobz...justice..letsrock. .on weekends mostly a1/a2 are filled with them..more likly wont get a party unless a turk dc and dint come back..but server restarted and so i got in a xp party..20 mins after xping paraguam all these turks started logging in..then they make party then lure shit like quest apos..then start ks us..did they get the spot? yes but they got ks&#39;ed to because the leader of our party was a turk and he ws lik my spot my spotttt in patry chat so funny ...but just funny how they log in and say our spot and start ks

Gaciuch

1st time when gayTez is right...

Banned

1st time when gayTez is right...[/b]

Heim4teil

1st time when gayTez is right...[/b]
    +1

WARP

They coudnt even had the boxes, so at least they could do something..
    RLAX told he was gonna log blacklord so he could report us all haha

Banned

rpr ur weapon noob

WARP

raptor were broken allready, that was the blade axe +2rebirth , a key to waste less time @ town =D

:WaSaBi:

Ty for your good words for my clan :huh:

Banned Senior Member

lol Havvk got reported before hes not like me more :&#39;(

Banned

Ty for your good words for my clan :huh:[/b]

maybe get new clan :unsure:

your a gg why go to a shit clan :blink:
    you left infected for what? to be in top clan and glowy armbands....i dont get it...are you turkish?

if top 99 clans were turk and the 100th were noobs who were all legit english speaking babas i would be in that clan

Havvk

Lmao retard im 100% sure Infected clan was there non stop exping that day and u came and started ksing![/b]
    S>Paramun Spot 1 Party Leader,b/o a cock suck,requirements:+2(edited,i said +3)thats how this fukers think :angry:

History is Turk DC but 3 of them none turk btw are still there, they keep the party, infected come and started.
    One time they try to do same thing on me but i say them don&#39;t even try to take spot i m waiting.[/b]
    lol,those faggots where ksing us 1st,and when i came back from rpot,they were attacking it,i really want to know whats ur nick ingame,if a random turk party come and try ks me,ofc i will fuk them back,im tired of the "honor" of this game cuz ppl like ur clanies fuked it up,just a few in KB are GG there and ironic,the 99% of them are not turk,zesta,kakashiking,taurus being a girl seems she has more brain that ur whole clan....i got pl in paramuns 2 days ago and last night i lost it due ks,i didnt ask for being pl they gave to me cuz im GG and im not a shit like RLAX is,a fuking guy who sucked my dick for 1 month for clan,then mr.blacklord comes and offer uniques (YES CUZ THATS THE ONLY WAY HE CAN RECUIRT) to get nps and dont loose the CSW,i should took the SS of the pms of lDoqtorl,he told me RLAX was a piece of shit,he feels shame his clan ruin this game....

Ty for your good words for my clan :huh:[/b]
    u were in clan bro,and u left ur char to a friend and the 1st thing he did was going KB,i feel bad but is true.....

ask neojima and gedkalessin(i havent seen him lately,maybe his lugias +9 wiped make him shoot himself,but come on he has +9 chitins)how to ks a boss,we were there 1st and i was tanking but meh,a lvl 74 warrior with 2700 ap cant with 2 78+ and 3k ap?

and :lol: about the blacklord pm,i remember when he pmed me too to get him votes,or recruit me to clan offering me uniques,hi blacklord,u shouldnt give access to brainless like RLAX,and saying report is shit?come on u reported my clan party too....anyway trying to make understands those monkeys is hard...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast