Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Amazing

This is a discussion on Amazing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Take no notice of me please people Edited By Felix[/b] i coulnt care less of this worthless piece of shit,amazing ...
Page: 3

Havvk

Take no notice of me please people
    Edited By Felix[/b]
    i coulnt care less of this worthless piece of shit,amazing how KB has 2 groups,sorry if i repeat but i couldnt have in my clan 1group that dont bother about the clan,just stay there for items and glowie and the other that is focus in 4ppl kill isiloon with hmm 50 abyss fires (farmed ofc guys :lol: ) and sell items or split to gear more

peace

HsK

First of all, if they are ksing you for no reason i apologize for my words, but last night it's Taurus told me that you come to spot when turk DC

I m in KB cause i have friends in it, i don't like some of them cause they are suspicious, but no proof.
    Ged hasn't lugias +9 it's claw leader
    Btw neojima can't beat velerefrontis, so i don't think he has +3 uniques
    it's no for items, when i enter kb i had same items i have now lol.
    We can't say that leader is generous :P

So don't flame and pm me if you want talk a bit on KB lol

Banned

First of all, if they are ksing you for no reason i apologize for my words, but last night it's Taurus told me that you come to spot when turk DC

I m in KB cause i have friends in it, i don't like some of them cause they are suspicious, but no proof.
    Ged hasn't lugias +9 it's claw leader
    Btw neojima can't beat velerefrontis, so i don't think he has +3 uniques
    it's no for items, when i enter kb i had same items i have now lol.
    We can't say that leader is generous :P

So don't flame and pm me if you want talk a bit on KB lol[/b]
    its not cause they dont have better items then vele...maybe vele is just more skilled....did you ever think of that?

also no one ever answered my question really...why go to a shit clan....."cause i have friends there" is not a reason....if you know its a shit clan why would then any of you who are legit or gg's go there

make your own dam clan and have some respect for yourselves by being above the ones in kb who cheat and bug abuse

sexy Owa

KB has been and always will be a shitty clan :/ if they arnt bug abusing they are most likely ksing or forming a shitty little pk party thats based on ks also :P

+3 uniques +5 +2 it doesnt matter, most people with those kind of items cannot use them... that clan is trash and im sure it was their fault anything happened :/

<3 infected <3 havvk

lmao i remember back in the day i used to lvl on the snow spot on dts during ke for months and rlax would come by and say the exact same shit but back than he had no backup but i gave him credit for trying to steal my spot which he couldnt XD, sad to see a judgement priest couldnt steal a dts spawn from 1 sin

btw havvk did they take the spot... i didnt read everything XD

God damn KB is still at it eh? <_< Tell them I said F U and put a smiley next to it.

the best part about when turks ks u and u say shit to em ( the kinda shit i say anyways ) is when they go "turkey wins all wars" " check history noooooob we win all wars in world"..... i find it funny cause im usually winning but i still get annoyed hearing it for 2 reasons

1. its a game
    2. if turkey got in a war in todays world theyd be done in 2days XD

anyways 1 last thing to say

infected --------> human pls <3

TaDaaa

Last war turkey won was in eighteen ought six...............

Be carefull swing, these guys might just have to come out of retirement.

The gay looking kid in the middle is blacklords grandfather, LMAO

Banned

lmao i remember back in the day i used to lvl on the snow spot on dts during ke for months and rlax would come by and say the exact same shit but back than he had no backup but i gave him credit for trying to steal my spot which he couldnt XD, sad to see a judgement priest couldnt steal a dts spawn from 1 sin
    btw havvk did they take the spot... i didnt read everything XD[/b]

lol yea i remember that. rlax, rhazes (and his +9 chit guants), and T0TH. ud have my noob ass jump in for maybe few more hundred exp. i was like 55-60 at that time XD

Havvk

First of all, if they are ksing you for no reason i apologize for my words, but last night it&#39;s Taurus told me that you come to spot when turk DC

I m in KB cause i have friends in it, i don&#39;t like some of them cause they are suspicious, but no proof.
    Ged hasn&#39;t lugias +9 it&#39;s claw leader
    Btw neojima can&#39;t beat velerefrontis, so i don&#39;t think he has +3 uniques
    it&#39;s no for items, when i enter kb i had same items i have now lol.
    We can&#39;t say that leader is generous :P

So don&#39;t flame and pm me if you want talk a bit on KB lol[/b]
    then why doqtor say they were about to ks,i was there 1st,but RLAX said : here ys our spot oke.... u more than me should know
    that not some,MANY of ur clanies have buged and abused ....
    and about the neojima cant beat velerefontis........velerefontis is one of the best warriors ingame and unfortunately the +9 chitins,
    the raptor +9 and the IN +2,and i dont mention the other items that he told me he has could beat the skills that vele has....
    my point was the KS at bosses,which they dont respect a shit.....maybe u dont enter KB for items,my point is that they have ppl that act bad,they make this game a shit,and worse that his clan leader instead of punish those ppl who make WORST they name,he defend them and come here using proxys to insult me when i showed proofs and i told that was a shame that he lend his char to others.....

:WaSaBi:

then why doqtor say they were about to ks,i was there 1st,but RLAX said : here ys our spot oke.... u more than me should know
    that not some,MANY of ur clanies have buged and abused ....
    and about the neojima cant beat velerefontis........velerefontis is one of the best warriors ingame and unfortunately the +9 chitins,
    the raptor +9 and the IN +2,and i dont mention the other items that he told me he has could beat the skills that vele has....
    my point was the KS at bosses,which they dont respect a shit.....maybe u dont enter KB for items,my point is that they have ppl that act bad,they make this game a shit,and worse that his clan leader instead of punish those ppl who make WORST they name,he defend them and come here using proxys to insult me when i showed proofs and i told that was a shame that he lend his char to others.....[/b]
    Omg....Neojima hasn&#39;t any +3 uniques and his raptor is +8...I know all his items...And if i am not fault he is using rebirthed chitins +8 and shells +8..
    About Ged...THE LUGIAS HE WAS USING WAS +8.HE BOUGHT IT FROM TEFUERA (I am sure he upgraded it :P )
    Maybe he is not so skilled warrior and he doesn&#39;t combo well.But we can&#39;t judge smn cause of his items..
    And i think we should just look for ppl near us who use uber items..For example me..I have my own Belt of str+3 :P
    About my clan..I have never taken any items from clan and all these guys who say that Blacklord gives +2 items to clan members are lying.
    Havvk I joined this clan cause i have some old friends and for their pk parties...I liked your clan and some of your clan members and still like them

little_painter

not that it matters havk.. but using a preist who can pary heal while running and a warrior who used kosp too gain lvls.. thats not rly waht id find worthy of respect either
    -.-

but i guess all means must bee taken when u need too raid mage aoe parties in cz.. <_< pussy

Havvk

not that it matters havk.. but using a preist who can pary heal while running and a warrior who used kosp too gain lvls.. thats not rly waht id find worthy of respect either
    -.-

but i guess all means must bee taken when u need too raid mage aoe parties in cz.. <_< pussy[/b]
    wtf are u talking about? i need to raid parties?what u want me to do,go and watch u lvl :lol:

wasabi i dont agree with u at saying : We cant judge someone cause of his items...
    ofc we can,breaking ur ass to get good lvl to see ppl who abused of bugs and duped abyss fires to get enough CS to gear the
    clan and sell some more to get more uniques and ks u in a party is sad....

anyway nice u still like some exclanies...peace

:WaSaBi:

wtf are u talking about? i need to raid parties?what u want me to do,go and watch u lvl :lol:

wasabi i dont agree with u at saying : We cant judge someone cause of his items...
    ofc we can,breaking ur ass to get good lvl to see ppl who abused of bugs and duped abyss fires to get enough CS to gear the
    clan and sell some more to get more uniques and ks u in a party is sad....

anyway nice u still like some exclanies...peace[/b]
    Well i dont know if they do all these you just mentioned..Anyway..I am not willing to argue with you for that :P

urbanphoenix

its my own view but the way ive always played this game and is the way which i find most fun. Is to ask for a party if they say no leave go for another chances are you find a better more exp one. If you stay and ks u have a little bitchy fight which nobody pays for. I rly dont see the point of ksing its crappy exp and u only get abuse out of it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast