Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Amazing

This is a discussion on Amazing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh boy diez drama i wonder why this one wasn't moved or locked...
Page: 4

oh boy diez drama

i wonder why this one wasn't moved or locked

BLacKLoRD

You are always crying and racist... i cant understant u ... u are craying about +2 +3 items and u are using +2 +3 items wtf?

Guys i think u need to find new game

Phantom u can ban my ip again nwm

Felix u can edit my words again nwm

You are only talking bla bla bla and u are poor really ...

Last war turkey won was in eighteen ought six...............

Be carefull swing, these guys might just have to come out of retirement.

The gay looking kid in the middle is blacklords grandfather, LMAO[/b]
    if u wanna learn my grandfather look Turkish history moron...

BLacKLoRD

Oo Felix why delete my sign ? ohh i remember u coulnt be king... i am sorry for u h34r:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

oh boy diez drama

i wonder why this one wasn't moved or locked[/b]

i like diez drama cuz w/o it there will be no post for reading ... :P

Banned

Oo Felix why delete my sign ? ohh i remember u coulnt be king... i am sorry for u h34r:[/b]

OUCH felix that must of have hurt....get em felix :lol:

that was low blow blacklord <_<

you know i personally think your a good guy but no offense man your clan really does suck for honesty and fairness....your blind to many things and you dont care to beleive anyone else even if they show you proof.....thats not the way to be man

if i show you a ss of a rogue hitting me for over 1k when i am not duffed dont you think something is wrong there :blink: you think that is legit?.....you know its not man dont be so blind

we have shown you kcs files of strom with +9 complete before rofd and after and yet you allow him to stay in your clan...kick the fucking duper....even if he didnt do the dupe he had duped items on his account .....dont allow people with that mind set into your clan "its ok i didnt dupe them so i was trying them out" that is the bad way to think and that is the way strom thinks.....alot of players in your clan think like that....ffs kick them and make a clean clan with clean players...thats the way to earn respect and to show that many turks can be good

i was banned from turk forums for flaming someone who started a flame topic about me.....but that turk wasnt banned.....and then you say we are racists....i think its turks who are racists against english players not other way around

i defend myself to some little stupid turk kid and i get banned for it but he doesnt :blink: show me the fairness in that or the racism on my part.....the ban says i was banned for curse words but i never said one curse

if you were a real leader among your people then you would take action against dupers and cheaters and have everyone follow you on turk forums and turk cafes....you should shun all who cheat and dupe...but you dont...cause turks dont care.....maybe if more turks cared it would start a chain reaction to honest and fair play.....start the revolution to do that and you would be a king in real life

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

yeah many turks are racists.

who hasnt gotten a pm with turkish talk.. and you said, i am english or speak english and heard back &#39;**** you&#39; ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234