Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

America is a nation full of BullShyt

This is a discussion on America is a nation full of BullShyt within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by jap190 spending thousands to give you a free education until end of high school, millions on police ...
Page: 1

Default America is a nation full of BullShyt

Quote Originally Posted by jap190 View Post
    spending thousands to give you a free education until end of high school, millions on police and safety. What do they have to do to please you? ..
    the point of free public education is to show the public that the governemtn is using our tax money efficiently...
    what u dont kno is that the government wants us to eventually pay it back by paying taxes when u do work... in addition when u work.. although it mays eem to benefit u becuase of the delusion created by teh idea of capitalism,... you are infact helping the country, america, prosper. If u go to schoooll- you will get a good job- and u will help america- which will help the nation grow stronger- which will let the government brainwash more people to have more wars like war on terrorists.. and create secret operations and blow up 9/11 to justiy a war.

You talk about police?
    I live nyc.. and police are different. They have a slip where they have to get a certain amount of arrents or have to give out a certain amount of tickets. This means anything goes.

They will stripp the public of their rights and try to use force as a means of justification
    What gives the right for a police to have more power than the average man?
    The violence is not caused by crazy people but by the guy who makes guns and wepaons.. who makes these weapons? America does lol
    and a socity needs murder and deaths .. u dont want the population to grow too much with so much odl folks and so much life... we will consume all the resources too quickly.

police or popo... in nyc... even if u dont commit a crime are scary becuase u never know they might pull u over or check u out for no reason.

the other day on my block... a cop car arrested a prostitue... then on the nest block the girl is let out... guess what they did for the 20 mins on the police car parked?
    exactly..
    another day in news "police officer while drunk kills innocent man..." why is he not convicted yet?
    in fact that police officer is still in his office working.
    where is the justification in that?
    most people in america are being fooled.
    im not trying to sound crazy, but im just trying to tell u guys not to belive eveything so easily.
    ameirca is a nation full of lies.

about the police is a good thing tho.. i like the hard hand of the Police depature.. here in the netherlands u can do really to mutch and they dont act that hard as they do in USA.. i think if they do the same as in USA

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    QQ
    Bet ur rly french?

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

the point of free public education is to show the public that the governemtn is using our tax money efficiently...
    what u dont kno is that the government wants us to eventually pay it back by paying taxes when u do work... in addition when u work.. although it mays eem to benefit u becuase of the delusion created by teh idea of capitalism,... you are infact helping the country, america, prosper. If u go to schoooll- you will get a good job- and u will help america- which will help the nation grow stronger- which will let the government brainwash more people to have more wars like war on terrorists.. and create secret operations and blow up 9/11 to justiy a war.if you really think that the US caused 9/11 you are really confused, your taxes pay for protection, and millions of jobs nationwide. if you think you're just paying them back for the free education, you will need to realize you will paying for your education million times over your life through taxes if you see it that way.

You talk about police?
    I live nyc.. and police are different. They have a slip where they have to get a certain amount of arrents or have to give out a certain amount of tickets. This means anything goes.is this through personal experience/knowledge or is this just whining?

They will stripp the public of their rights and try to use force as a means of justification
    What gives the right for a police to have more power than the average man?
    have you ever heard of police power? at least take a government class.
    The violence is not caused by crazy people but by the guy who makes guns and wepaons.. who makes these weapons? America does lol the united states and everyone else in the whole world make guns.
    and a socity needs murder and deaths .. u dont want the population to grow too much with so much odl folks and so much life... we will consume all the resources too quickly. welcome to the united states. we constantly use more resources than any other country in the world.

police or popo... in nyc... even if u dont commit a crime are scary becuase u never know they might pull u over or check u out for no reason.

the other day on my block... a cop car arrested a prostitue... then on the nest block the girl is let out... guess what they did for the 20 mins on the police car parked?do you know how packed the jails are? how do u know what they were doing in the police car? just saying.
    exactly..
    another day in news "police officer while drunk kills innocent man..." why is he not convicted yet?
    in fact that police officer is still in his office working.
    where is the justification in that? situational, cannot comment.
    most people in america are being fooled.
    im not trying to sound crazy, but im just trying to tell u guys not to belive eveything so easily.
    filling up space message too short. response in quote

the south will rise again xD

lol shutup life is good. stop bitchin people have it so much worse

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CurLy View Post
    yea i bet they havent seen north korea lol.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

And it all starts with idiots like you.

Whole topic is filled with heresay and rumors, no actual facts. You wonder why the nation is full of lies? It's filled with people like you.

You're surprised the government is designed so that it can keep running? Really? Seriously? Government takes money to run, but it's expected to spend money to provide for people to. Of course it's designed in a way that the money it spends will eventually come around back toward them to go back into running more stuff. It's the basics of any business model, spend money to make money. Also LOL at conspiracy theory crap, please just be quiet.

Have you actually talked to cops about "slips"(the thing you're talking about is called a quota B.T.W., it's not a hard word to learn.)? It's a myth that's started by idiots who are upset they get a lot of tickets. There's no such thing as a quota for tickets, there are cops that will give lots of tickets and there are cops who will give barely any.

What gives the rights to the police to have more power? Is this a joke? How exactly would they enforce the law if they didn't have more power than the average citizen? Let's look at a forum as a great example. I'm a mod, right? I have more power than you, right? Why do I have more power than you? To enforce the forum rules. What would happen if I didn't have more power than you and tried to enforce the forum rules? I'd be told to fuck off and mind my own business.

Sigh people vs guns as the source of violence arguement. Such a mute point, if they didn't have guns they'd use slingshots. If they couldn't make slingshots, they'd use sharp sticks. If they couldn't get sharp sticks, they'd use a rock. If they couldn't use a rock, they'd use their fists. People cause the violence, not the tools they use.

Prostitution, did you watch them having sex? No? Oh, that's what I thought. Did you know there are things known as criminal informants? Undercover cops? Did you know there are multiple ways to handle crimes being committed? Arrest isn't the only response. The whole point is simply a rumor that you feel the need to spread to sound cool and smart. Guess what, you're not either.

Police officer not convicted, show me the article. Or do you only read the titles? Every newspaper has their articles online now a days, so it shouldn't be hard to show me. My bet is that the title was exagerated, assuming the article is even real, but you don't read the articles to know what really happened or what is happening with the cop and any explanation behind it.

They don't just let cops get away with stuff like that, especially if it's publicized. It ruins the imageof the police which therefore threatens the trust of the police. A large aspect of police is their presence of authority, if they aren't trusted then they can't project that presence. Any/every cop is taught this, which is what tells me there was some very KEY points in the article that you didn't read because you only read the titles. Again, this is all assuming there was even such an article.

All in all, you're an idiot.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Grrr!

P.S my god, look at em chicks back there!

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

like i said... cant stand people whining about freaking america when they havent seen the harsh conditions others have to endure. they should swap places with those people held in north korea being used for human experimentation. yes it still exists(i bet many of you are surprised), its not only the nazis who conduct these acts of inhumanity. apparantly one guy who was branded a traitor because of his mother/brother who escaped the prison camp had his penis burnt(a form of torture practice for their interrogation). and he was like, 14.

now whine more about your life.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

America is a nation full of fat people.

We're not fat, we're just big boned.
    mmmmmmmmm mcdonalds.

Quote Originally Posted by CurLy View Post
    its people like you who live in a closed world that cannot see what wrong actions america is doing.
    one quick problem ill point out is the pollution caused by america which many other nations follow. Since america is a leading nation of the 21st centruy.. other nations follow...
    pollution is ruining the enviroment so bad the earth will be ruined.
    we will have no where to live soon enuf becuase of the way we use resources... and america is one of the few nations that deserve a lot of blame

@ the guy who said 9/11 was not done by usa>>> thats a load of bs
    how can u suddenly blame some random gorup for 9/11?
    and the next day proclaiim the beggining of a never ending war?
    dont u think it was a drastic move by the bush adminstration to say war on terrorist like the week after 9/11 attacks?
    People did not question is becuase theywere manipulated with fear...

What is war on terror?
    isnt that saying america should be only nation with power and if any1 else tries to attain power we attack?
    any justice in that?
    think of it like this and not only in ameirca's point of view.
    imagine u live in iraq and their leader syas we are having war on terror. and the terrorists are Americans... what would u do? how would u think?
    how would u know who started the war? how can u kno while being one person in a nation controlled by fat white old people and money and greed?

@ comment about take government class>>>
    yes taking classses wher eu are fed crap the government of the usa tells you is obviously a smart ass choice.
    i was taking a us history class and all the professor did was praise FDR and lincoln.
    lincoln did not do shyt
    the slaves freed themsleves not the other way around.
    @camaz0tz
    "upset they get a lot of tickets. There's no such thing as a quota for tickets, there are cops that will give lots of tickets and there are cops who will give barely any."
    you sound like an emo child who got upset for making fun of america... relax u moron

iv got police friends living in nyc and this quota u say is not a myth.. you need to get out of the KO world and enter the real world.

I got ticketed while using a turnstile
    it was me and my 6 year old nephew...
    since when do 6 year olds need to pay for subway ride?
    thats a load of crap
    and at that time i got surrounded by 10 or 7 cops uncover
    btw this was at 34st heart of nyc
    and they not only they try to check my bags and pokets.. while disregarding my rights...
    they also suddenly kept asking me randomly are u a terrorist?
    u dont look like a cittizen u sure ur not lieing? and all other b/s trying to scare me and say they will deport me...
    another would say do u have a bomb in ur bag? i remeber it like it was yesterday...
    cops are overpowered and discriminatory.
    @ ur comment about being a moderator...
    does that make u feel special?
    in my pov i could care less... your the same slave of america as u were prior to being a mod so i could care less. i wont respect u any more or less.
    being a mod to enforce rules... yea it helps create order... but theres a limit.
    if u started to being..forexmaple lets say a KO mod/gm and u sold items while profiting... it will cause corruption...
    dont u think cops can do the same?
    use ur head and dont live in a secluded idiotic world.
    @ the issue about cop
    hes not convicted yet... but it was enough evidence to be a manslaughter .. however the DA and the precent members are covering it up. The cops are trying to get away with murder with minimum penalty.
    Just becuase he was a cop does not give him the right to DWI and kill some1 without paying the price.
    Off-duty cop charged in DWI crash that killed pastor's daughter: police, 1 other officer fled scene
    First article one cop fled the scene... what gives the cop the right to flee from a scene? i thought they were supposed to protect us? not themsleves only...

Off-duty NYPD cop charged with DWI after crashing into parked car

look at the article number two.
    "All pleaded down to non-felony charges - and nearly all have remained on the job.
    That is supposed to be a felony yet somehow...
    Woods refused to take a Breathalyzer test. Court papers said he had bloodshot eyes and his breath reeked of alcohol."
    Why did he refuse to take the test?
    to minimize the evidence...

I kno ur a cop and u feel bad that i rat u out and have hatred towards u and ur buddies... but no matter how many good cops there are the bad ones make the entire force look bad.
    yes it called a stereotype...

and u guys b1tching about North korea..
    IF u did something wrong agasint America... america would torture u as well. U act like the CIA/FBI does not torture people
    how stupid can u be?
    one example.. is transfering the location of the torture acts.. which in turns makes the actions legal.
    in reliaty the location does not matter.. since after all it is still a place on earth... bborders and nations are meaningless... but anyways... americans justify their acts of torture as means of patriotism or on modern times in protection of our rights...
    to me all that says is that it is a load of bs to cover it up.
    IN the end, it is up to u guys... if u want to live closed up in a bottle.. then so be it... but hey i could care less.. waste ur life.

Edit: added some comments. ANd btw ignore my spelling mistakes... this is not an englihs class so relax u nerds.
    Last edited by Electr1c; 06-16-2010 at 07:10 PM.

jayson1000

Bro, No1 is denying that the US does bad stuff, but it's far less worse then other parts of the world, you should be grateful for sooo many things. Women who doesn't have to always cover themselves up, The ability to not have to live in a war zone, Not having to try and sneak over the border just to get paid more then 10 cents an hour. Just because you got caught trying to smuggle your nephew onto the subway doesn't mean the united states government planned the 9/11 bombing... If they didn't great, if they did I guess it won't come to a big surprise to you.

Just get over it, America is a lot better then some other places and if you have a hard time seeing this, maybe you should get some glasses.

Didnt realise pointing fingers at other countrys and ignoring what people say was the new defense for americans. GG keep it up

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast