Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

America is a nation full of BullShyt

This is a discussion on America is a nation full of BullShyt within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol you're retarded. I'd argue with you but there really is no point. I've seen my share of bad shit ...
Page: 2

lol you're retarded. I'd argue with you but there really is no point.

I've seen my share of bad shit go down in cities around the US. Its miles better than half of the rest of the world. NYC is the shit, stop rotting your mind with video games and go enjoy everything available to you.

Also... most major cities have quotas for their police. There are always douchebag cops, inner city police work isn't the most attractive job so you don't get the "finest" employees either.
    Last edited by CurLy; 06-17-2010 at 01:54 AM.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M]YouTube - America fuck yeah-team america[/ame]

world war 2

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    IF u did something wrong agasint America... america would torture u as well. U act like the CIA/FBI does not torture people
    you're pretty stupid... of course there's a huge difference. in america u can outright say the president is a moron n nobody would care. in north korea u arent even allowed a cellphone or a camera(thats right in the entire country), a slight hint of negativity towards the government could cause you to end up in a prison camp.

IN the end, it is up to u guys... if u want to live closed up in a bottle.. then so be it... but hey i could care less.. waste ur life.
    a BOTTLE? you know kids in north korea actually think north korea is the best place on earth because they have been taught from young? and they know NOTHING about the outside world because there is no such thing as "news" or whatsoever in their country. all there is are propaganda and their television has like 1 channel and it keeps talking about their leader. you're so fucking stupid, just watch some of the documentaries about north korea before you spew anymoe retarded shit. i hope people like you get to truly experience the real horrors of how life can suck before you ever open that moronic mouth of yours again.

This is kinda funny. It's all trash talk until a natural disaster. Then it's Where are the Americans to help us?

its people like you who live in a closed world that cannot see what wrong actions america is doing.
    one quick problem ill point out is the pollution caused by america which many other nations follow. Since america is a leading nation of the 21st centruy.. other nations follow...
    pollution is ruining the enviroment so bad the earth will be ruined.
    we will have no where to live soon enuf becuase of the way we use resources... and america is one of the few nations that deserve a lot of blame
    First off your English is absolutely terrible but you live in NY so I can't blame you.
    Secondly America is also the leading nation in alternative energy.
    In the area where I live there is nothing but windmills and solar farms. We have many nuclear power plants and ethanol stations. 90% of the people I know drive hybrids or electric vehicles.

Quit running your mouth when you know nothing. Sure there's a few large cities in America. You can not base an image of a country off of them. The real heart of a country lies within it's small towns.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    America is also the leading nation in alternative energy.
    In the area where I live there is nothing but windmills and solar farms. We have many nuclear power plants and ethanol stations. 90% of the people I know drive hybrids or electric vehicles.
    Lul ha?

/7890

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

so all in all. i'll sum up this entire topic. electr1c has been butt hurt by the police on a couple occasions. so now he has come up with conspiracy theories and has deemed that america has done nothing but pollute the environment, torture people (oooh myyy, at least it's on the down low), and have a government run by people who have done absolutely nothing for progression of mankind.

Yea stupit amerikans

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    so all in all. i'll sum up this entire topic. electr1c has been butt hurt by the police on a couple occasions. so now he has come up with conspiracy theories and has deemed that america has done nothing but pollute the environment, torture people (oooh myyy, at least it's on the down low), and have a government run by people who have done absolutely nothing for progression of mankind.

Yep. Back to the string and cup niggas!

Shadowflare

iContribute this to awesome discussion. In other words, I'll come WITH THIS:

P.S I ain't after 50 posts.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Fear is the one thing that the American government implements in its citizens so they don't even have a breath for a gasp. 9/11 was the exact ideology behind this. Don't want to go into details, but 9/11 was a way to further implement that fear into you... while it was its own government (?) that striked NYC. There is much evidence pointing to a clear assumption on who did, except that some evidence is completely hidden to prevent exposure of clues or final puzzle pieces and such. For example, what Osama Binladen doing at a local hospital right before 9/11 meeting with CIA members, and yet both sides denying the meeting took place? (wasn't even broadcasted in USA). The plane that was "shot down", why did it create a huge crate when it landed and didn't have the same/similar scene of a crash like most other planes have... on top of that, why was there no footage of the actual plane in the crate, and as well, why were the pieces of the airplane that were scattered in the crash's perimeter only as big as a phonebook? How did a news reporter already have the information that building 7 was collapsing an hour and a half ago before it actually happened... along with the fact that building 7 was the least damaged out of all the surrounding and that they've ordered everyone to clear the area as a building is coming down? All these questions are quite amusing and something that I won't persuade you who might be behind this... but I think the evidence shows the likely country behind the attack. In my own belief, yes it's the American government, but not specifically their own decisions but decisions of a higher power. I know it might sound crazy, and it's something I refused to believe at first, but can't hold it back and actually believe that Illuminati exist. For those that don't know what Illuminati are, they are a secret human society with extreme knowledge, yet specific knowledge that the normal world-wide population hasn't come across yet and is using it to "control" us. Anyways this was all random, and the last part might sound crazy, but if you go do the research yourself, then you will see exactly what I'm talking about.

Bowling for Colombine - Michael Moore, everyone take a look at that movie.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Its funny how conspiracy theorist say the government uses fear to control people (Although its true). Yet those same theorist try to put fear in people to believe what they say.

Lol seems like one big cycle of bullshit to me, I'll keep living my life, driving my cars, getting my studies done, talking shit to people, and playing games here and there, while yall keep worrying about shit you can't control anyway . Because face it, the world isn't perfect, it will never be because human beings arent perfect and have a ton of flaws. Just live your life and stop worrying about things outside your reach. Unless of course one of us becomes a huge world leader... Which I highly doubt.
    Last edited by T_rey; 06-24-2010 at 06:45 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast