Ametuer night at the CZ {Rant}

This is a discussion on Ametuer night at the CZ {Rant} within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why is it parties don't work together? How hard is it to cure? Why is it just as hard to ...
Page: 1

Cleatus

Why is it parties don't work together? How hard is it to cure? Why is it just as hard to heal? Who do you have to kill to get a tp? Does Lupine cost money or something? And why don't rogues carry cure pots anymore? Why do all warriors I party with run out of mana and then run away? Since when is it ok to attack the warriors first and let the party healer laugh at you? How can you have a high level character who is geared to the 9's and be the first one to die.. every time? (btw.. I don't have a high level char geared to the 9's. My gear is common crap gear. Best unique in my inventory is ammy str. +1. Next best is Lupus +0)

:angry: /rant

Banned

because it goes like this:
    rogue come to the party and ask for buff
    after 10 mins of spaming the chat ++++++++ pls he get buff but then he is angry
    so when ppl ask for swift for him he don't give them, and when they need lupine he is using only cats eye and then the priest as usualy leech at town or in uncommon case he goes with the party and then when ppl get attacked he heal once at 21220 years then all the party members die and then he town...

in short.. clan partys are the best

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

hes right, random party doesnt help u at all, just works to get buffs and start farming bowl, if u got 0 money for sc lol :P

only clan partys and friends partys works

Banned

u talking about turks... when i get in party with peoples with some brain then all work fine...

at least 99% of turks

SilicoN

Why is it parties don't work together? How hard is it to cure? Why is it just as hard to heal? Who do you have to kill to get a tp? Does Lupine cost money or something? And why don't rogues carry cure pots anymore? Why do all warriors I party with run out of mana and then run away? Since when is it ok to attack the warriors first and let the party healer laugh at you? How can you have a high level character who is geared to the 9's and be the first one to die.. every time? (btw.. I don't have a high level char geared to the 9's. My gear is common crap gear. Best unique in my inventory is ammy str. +1. Next best is Lupus +0)

:angry: /rant[/b]
    Cuse they don't care about any1, they are in CZ to earn Np's...

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

u talking about turks... when i get in party with peoples with some brain then all work fine...

at least 99% of turks[/b]
    You know I don't want to sound racist or anything but this is so true.. Turks are just stupid as hell and it has been proven many times.
    They respect no one. And they're so lazy.. When you're exping with turks atleast one of them is in the toilet all the time. They spend more energy in trying to leech than trying to do something useful.

pspabuser

lol sc and solo

random people suck, true.

go stick with friends/clannies..

Cleatus

yeah... but a few of these people had pk symbols o0 and they were english speaking :blink:

just amazing..

Oh well The good thing is for the most part it works both ways. It's fun killing people who hit me with skills of a higher level character

nathan16

pking is best with close friends and a close clan. they will always keep you alive and the pking becomes so fun and kills become simple to get

Redemption

PK with friends/clan over vent > all your posts

XD

Half the ppl just try and leach in a corner somwhere, some are lost in there own world, and thers usualy like 2 ppl outa 8 actually playin =/

Redemption

pk is pretty much suicide now a day unless you go with your party, im always getting gang banged :\ i can handle like 2 [spoiler][3 if they are noobs XD][/spoiler] people at once but thats pretty much it. alot of people complain about how babashopping is ruining pk honestly i think those people are going out alone against like 8 people and then get mad and quit the game >.> i have seen people such as beterr go up against a whole party and it didnt turn out so good. so show you gang colors and pk in a group XD

peintre

mostly .. its people like you guys who suck at pk.. u end up joining pk aprties where people suck asmutch as you.. you get mad.. your low lvl..
    your just moronic 2 listen 2....
    some of you dont even play ko.. and most off you are old u_k people...
    theres no hidden link in rasism its just.. stupidity or lack off an open mind?

I personally mostly solo sc pk or with turks.. also ofc with clan

and even ally clans and english speakers..
    mostly those who suck at the game and is low lvls is those who amasingly also suck at pk

:mellow:

Alb_

Pk with Vent, and u will have the chance of saying "would u ever buff me?" "can u put lupin on please?"
    "ty for party gtg eat"