Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Options

Sharing OTP protected account HELP!

This is a discussion on Sharing OTP protected account HELP! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys,as title said im about to start share an OTP protected account and i have isssues with it. I ...
Page: 1

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Lightbulb Sharing OTP protected account HELP!

Hello guys,as title said im about to start share an OTP protected account and i have isssues with it.

I have "AnyOTP" program instaled on my pc,verified on mail and on phone too,an random NTT acc that i made for client download is working properly with my OTP but the issue starts here,when i want to log this guy`s account mine "AnyOTP" seems to not work for it,logical huh,but then i have tried HIS 6 digit pw for "AnyOTP" and still nothing! Then i have tried to log on ICS site with this guy`s pasword ,typed in the info`s and it asked me to type in an OTP to proceed,i used mine "AnyOTP" 6 digit pasword and again that OTP did not work,i have tried his "AnyOTP" 6 digit pasword and it did not even allow me to take an OTP with it... So im really frustrated and confused,if ANYONE know how to make this thing work it would be really fucking cool... Thanks in advance.

Im using Team Viewer xD

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Smart solution,but i wanna play on my own pc lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggZaggClickClack View Post
    Smart solution,but i wanna play on my own pc lmfao

You can use teamviewer just to get one time password from his OTP authenticator, then you play on ur own pc
    WashingMachine likes this.