Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Any english speaking community on any of the KO servers ? Does it worth to come back?

This is a discussion on Any english speaking community on any of the KO servers ? Does it worth to come back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, No idea why i felt the need to come back on Knight online today...maybe the lack of competitivity ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Any english speaking community on any of the KO servers ? Does it worth to come back?

Hey guys,

No idea why i felt the need to come back on Knight online today...maybe the lack of competitivity on other MMOs ?
    I'm a really really really old player of knight online, so old that i remember only 3 servers on the server list...
    And i was wondering if there was still a good english speaking community in one of the servers? If so which server?
    Haven't anything against all other communities, spanish speaking communities are cool too but my spanish is way behind my english (sorry hermanos)
    Just don't want to play with turks clans...got bored of them even on other MMOs (guess why Riot games created turk servers...)

Really, don't get me wrong, i'm not a racist or everything but there have been so many problems with turks on the times i was playing this game and i don't really want to go into scam, hacks and all those shit loads of problems.

Back to the topic, i'm now 25 years old, having a work etc..want to spare my off time playing a game i really enjoy with people i enjoy playing with...however don't think i'm a random player, been in top world WoW pvp players, most EU competitive PvE guilds, playing platinum on LoL etc...I'm and I'll always be a competitor, i like challenges and I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to korean game plays...can spend thousands of hours at the same spot to catch up on levels or farming for my guild.

Hope you guys can help me out.

Cya !
    Last edited by morf_is_a_looser; 08-06-2013 at 04:54 PM.

Welcome back to KO

Join Carnac West you will find many English speaking players there.

Best chance is on Carnac West. It will be merged soon with Carnac East and Ionia though.

Banned

Well good thing is i still have my level 82 priest in there and a 81 or 82 warrior, can't remember lol

Btw when i launch KO it stuck on "Checking version and prepairing to launch the game" ? Normal or?

Are you aware that the game is taken away from the K2 networks and mgames is running it now ?

Banned

Ya i've stoped some time, came back, K2 sold KO to mgames, stoped, came back on C-West cuz Ares was like full of +10s while my char was top geared with shells +7/+8 (when i stoped lol.)...went to level 82 or 83 with priest, stoped, traded the priest for a warrior etc....can't even remember if i own the warrior or the priest still...will try to remind my accounts // password, but anyway i've heard that EXP premium is kinda retarded when you just exp in cz @ Evil wizard or eidolons can't remember the name, the ones closes to the balrogs on karus side.

Is it still full of retards using hacks like speed hacks 5x arrow shower while running etc...?
    Was such a dumb period to go in cz...really what's the point playing in PvP with hacks lol ? I can understand people botting for exp cuz it's insane but that's the cute thing about corean mmo's

edit : funny thing is i'm a programer myself, it's my job...and creating hacks for a 10 years old game seems kind of easy really : /
    Wonder why i never built a hack that instant report its users to mgame after pressing the start button lol.

Download the latest client from the Mgame site and then try.

Even i stop playing the game for like 2 years, so i am unaware of the situations on the server, but was getting updates and infos from a friends about the game. The servers are dead and tooooo many Duped items on the servers, but mgames are trying to reduce the hackers and illegal items by introducing phone verification.
    Mgames introduced a low power bot called as "Knight Genie" which works on some spots like paramun, so it won't be a wonder if you see some Legit ZOMBIES on the game.

Banned

I'd rather see legit zombies at farming spots than fucken speed hackers in cz
    Thanks for the tips

In my opinion this is the best time to give a second chance to the server because of the merge, as you go through the forum, you will see that many other players are also giving the game another try.

Banned

Hope it's the good time....i've always wondered what this game would be with an owner like blizzard (at least they don't make deals with players for money...) or any other huge game developer studio.
    If i come back i'll probably go into huge reverse engineering to find the failures which allow people creating hacks but i really wonder if they'll change their code to fix it....that's the worst part.
    Meh had to create a new account...can't remember my ID on their web site...can't remember the fucken password too lol...it's just too old

if you're about reverse engineering, theres a forum which is basically all about destroying KO , it has its own KO related sections in reverse engineering, c#/c/c++ injections etc..

you're at the wrong place to announce that you wanna start hacking, that shit just dont belong here lol

servers are dead, you wont find any fun in KO since CZ is dead and CWest (the YET only english server) is ran by some douchebags who spent over 2000 $+ for illegal +10 items.

I recommend you to start on oldschool ko, closest thing alive to old KO , check out private server section

Banned

Thanks for the advice.

Also you should read more carefuly what i said or maybe i didn't say it well enough, my english isn't perfect at all....if i ever start reversing KO, it's to send by mail the failures in their codes and how they can be exploited.

As you see i joined this forum in 2006, and 7 years after, my heart still beat for this game, you have no idea how furious i am against the guys who ruined this game hacking and babashoping to GMs...really, i'd just fire a bullet in their head without any problem to sleep after this. KO is just 1 000 000 time far from all the other korean mmorg i've ever played (and i can tell you i tested a good amount of them), going to have a loot at this private server closer, i usualy play private servers but as ko seems to be ruined...

Quote Originally Posted by morf_is_a_looser View Post
    Thanks for the advice.

if i ever start reversing KO, it's to send by mail the failures in their codes and how they can be exploited.

i am against the guys who ruined this game hacking and babashoping to GMs...really, i'd just fire a bullet in their head without any problem to sleep after this.(

1) trust me, alot of people did this already and trust me, MGame / NTT doesnt give a shit lol... they never gave..

2) the guys that ruined the game are the gamehosters / owners themselves.. you will never play the same KO you did 7 years ago again..
    plus : dont start on CWest if you are against babashopping, many people (even those who are pretty active on this forum) bought illegal +10 injected items for lots of USD.. for example BadFamily Clan, Rampage etc.. and they are the only ones running around in CZ , so stay away if you dont plan on investing $$ or spend months (and nerves) on trying your luck at upgrading +9/+10 items

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

"Does it worth"

lol'd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    1) trust me, alot of people did this already and trust me, MGame / NTT doesnt give a shit lol... they never gave..

2) the guys that ruined the game are the gamehosters / owners themselves.. you will never play the same KO you did 7 years ago again..
    plus : dont start on CWest if you are against babashopping, many people (even those who are pretty active on this forum) bought illegal +10 injected items for lots of USD.. for example BadFamily Clan, Rampage etc.. and they are the only ones running around in CZ , so stay away if you dont plan on investing $$ or spend months (and nerves) on trying your luck at upgrading +9/+10 items
    Sad
    So, what now...it's all about babashopers vs babashopers ?
    I remember a time where we were legit players fighting against people using GM edited items (remember those lovely iron earing on LordMozart @ old Ares times).....this old SoulSlayer and HolySexy going alone against 20 el morads...even fighting against them was fun...fucking missing these old days -___-

Fuck those greedy retards...what's the point fighting people with 10 times less stuff than you...2 hit gg wp ?
    So fucking bored -_-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast