Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

ANATOLIA REPUTED PLAYER AGREE TO EXP WITH Koxp on paramum !!!

This is a discussion on ANATOLIA REPUTED PLAYER AGREE TO EXP WITH Koxp on paramum !!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok i dont really want to report anyone or something i just want to know WHY respected ppl that cry ...
Page: 1

Default ANATOLIA REPUTED PLAYER AGREE TO EXP WITH Koxp on paramum !!!

ok i dont really want to report anyone or something i just want to know WHY respected ppl that cry about k0xp player is now playing with them on anatolia? for an example at paramum spot 1 atm there is a geni party with fe BadFamily guys there is HardKilleczE,BloodEyezs,Sexyprototype that the player i see atm with k0xp but i saw much more gnlsih reputed player with some k0xp party ot just the priest using k0xp... i ust want to know guys why u help turk k0xp to exp with u? AND NO ITS NOT TRUE THAT IF U NOT PARTY WITH THEM U WONT HAVE PT ... im almost 83 and i was 80 month ago and i never exp with them. WHEN I JOIN EXP PARTY GENI ON PARAMUM I ALWAYS CHEK IF THEY ALL ON GENI THEN IF SOME OF THEM DONT USE GENI I DELETE MY BUFF AND I GOT IT BACK 5 time in arow in like 10sec and the priest dont have gnei so its clearly a koxp or also when a melee have no geni and he combo for like 10-15min non stop just pm him or trade and u ill see if he koxp or not. well do what u want but its just funny to see all that player was crying about k0xp and now u all play with them !

just report them and make them ban, let them cry after.

well i have wife,family and work alot atm so i dont play so much at all except exp on geni and a-f-k alot so i dont have alot of time to report on forum and im also not pretty good with that lol but if i got some free time soon ill take some hour to report them ofc or maybe my post ill open their eyes..

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i always say badfamily is weard they newer play which rulez

Quote Originally Posted by xbazarx View Post
    learn english pls
    BaanNekTharious likes this.

you understand what he said so its ok. alots of ppl come from of different place and we all try our best and atleas you understand so all is ok. i prefer have to learn english that have to learn how to live and how to learn the respect..

that was japan?

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    you understand what he said so its ok. alots of ppl come from of different place and we all try our best and atleas you understand so all is ok. i prefer have to learn english that have to learn how to live and how to learn the respect..
    true i learn english in internet so sorry for my bad english its litle late learn fast english when hawe 32 years and no time in real life

Nice wall of text.

Not like anyone played this game legit the last 5 years(babashopping also against TOS ).
    If you don't like it don't play the game imo.

I actually put a little time in to rewrite it for all of you who gets a headache from shitty texts like these (Just like me):

I don't really want to stir up drama or get someone banned, I'd just like to know why reputable people whom on the surface seems to like "cheat-free" games are now playing with KOXPers?

Let's take a look at the 1st Paramun spot, right now there's a geni party with a couple of BadFamily guys there. Now to the problem, there are a few KOXPers seemingly in the party that goes under the names: "HardKilleczE", "BlooEyezs" and "Sexyprototype", but I've seen alot of other reputable english speakers in these KOXP parties, WHY are you helping the KOXPing turks out? No, it's not true that if you're not in a party with them you won't get one, I'm level 83 myself and I was 80 a month ago and I never exped with them.

I always make sure that my entire party is running with genies on paramuns, an easy way for you to check if they're running koxp is for example if a priest is not using genie he's clearly KOXPing! (Really?) also an easy way to check out the melees is to see if they're comboing non-stop for 10-15 minutes, and if you really want to make sure that they're not koxping trade them and see if they respond!

Just putting it out there that it's kind of funny how all you faggots that whine about cheaters in this game are now joining forces with them.
    Last edited by Vice; 08-31-2013 at 08:49 PM.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    ok i dont really want to report anyone or something i just want to know WHY respected ppl that cry about k0xp player is now playing with them on anatolia? for an example at paramum spot 1 atm there is a geni party with fe BadFamily guys there is HardKilleczE,BloodEyezs,Sexyprototype that the player i see atm with k0xp but i saw much more gnlsih reputed player with some k0xp party ot just the priest using k0xp... i ust want to know guys why u help turk k0xp to exp with u? BLABLABLALBALBLABLALBABLABLABLALBALBLABLALBABLABLA BLALBALBLABLALBABLABLABLALBALBLABLALBABLABLABLALBA LBLABLALBABLABLABLALBALBLABLALBABLABLABLALBALBLABL ALBABLABLABLALBALBLABLALBABLABLABLALBALBLABLALBA
    BLABLABLALBALBLABLALBABLABLABLALBALBLABLALBABLABLA BLALBALBLABLALBABLABLABLALBALBLABLALBABLABLABLALBA LBLABLALBABLABLABLALBALBLABLALBABLABLABLALBALBLABL ALBABLABLABLALBALBLABLALBABLABLABLALBALBLABLALBA
    I just read the first two lines and then I gave up on reading.

Anyway.
    1. If someone doesn't use genie it doesn't make him a koxper.
    2. Proof.
    3. You don't want anyone to get banned, alright..so posting a topic without any proof here gonna help you some how?
    4. KO4life isn't usko's offical forums, if you want to complain go to offical forums.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by xbazarx View Post
    Sorry but... I read what you wrote there 3times and still didn't get what you tried to say.

Banned Senior Member

rofl degano insulting some one's english when half of his clan can't speak it right either

I was PM'ed in game about a topic that was apparently made on the forums that was a cheat report on my character, unfortunately the link I was given did not work & I was unable to find any topic.

Anyone know anything about this? I've been leveling my character via Genie but otherwise, I'm clueless.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    rofl degano insulting some one's english when half of his clan can't speak it right either
    I'm not insulting anyone , open your eyes and read.
    I said what I couldn't understand(seems like I'm not the only one) what he wrote.

->Keep following me to every topic and try to make rumours about my clan/me , maybe one day you'll succeed making a good rumour.

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    I was PM'ed in game about a topic that was apparently made on the forums that was a cheat report on my character, unfortunately the link I was given did not work & I was unable to find any topic.

Anyone know anything about this? I've been leveling my character via Genie but otherwise, I'm clueless.
    its a phising site, they just buying a domain name that looks like usko's and once you go in, this website looks exactly as usko's website and for watching the "the cheat report on your character",
    you'll have to enter id and pw and then few minutes after.....

/hack.

nothing new

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast