Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anatolia vs Titan server activity?

This is a discussion on Anatolia vs Titan server activity? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WEll ive been palyign anatolia since its merge and i msotly play dcz.. i noticed that dcz is less and ...
Page: 1

Default Anatolia vs Titan server activity?

WEll ive been palyign anatolia since its merge and i msotly play dcz.. i noticed that dcz is less and less active, its eighter Kraliet clan or randoms that leave because orcs are always at human base.. so i was thinking about selling out maybe and go to Titan. this server looks more active, or even Destan i cant log because im not ''premium''. any 1 can tell me how is DCZ there?

Been playing 2 weeks in Titan now and theres always like 2-8parties pking on both sides usually im the 50th orc in the list when i go check it at night.

And btw theres really not that many babas just couple clans with +9s havent seen any1 with +10 yet.

If your coming go human they need more people atm.

Whats ur problem with anatolia dcz activity??? Its pretty good today in half hour i made 2k np's... Yea sometimes theres a lot of orcs sometimes theres more humans.. Deal with it. I would say stay in Anatolia

Banned Senior Member

I just started on this server as well and it seems to be very active.

well everytime i check anatolia alexbeepbbep, its eighter in average 11-14 orcs , vs 5-6 humans, we go and rape them so we stay in front of hb, then it gets boring because they won't come ojut and they end up leaving, i am just bored of that. i play mostly at evening since i work on daytime, dcz war are always empty etc.. i expected more ppl from anatolia. though cz activity in anatolia is great, but i dont like CZ cuz imo warriors are OP there

ok so titan looks awesome what about the average item there? ( I'll be mage for sure) +8i armor +8 staff iron set etc?

Banned Senior Member

That would be plenty for Titan as of right now. I got a priest and rarely die in CZ with no good accessories just krowaz 7 and scorpion shield 7.

looks interesting, cz has good activity too? i need to make a char on titan to check dcz too to make sure xD

Quote Originally Posted by alex987 View Post
    well everytime i check anatolia alexbeepbbep, its eighter in average 11-14 orcs , vs 5-6 humans, we go and rape them so we stay in front of hb, then it gets boring because they won't come ojut and they end up leaving, i am just bored of that. i play mostly at evening since i work on daytime, dcz war are always empty etc.. i expected more ppl from anatolia. though cz activity in anatolia is great, but i dont like CZ cuz imo warriors are OP there
    This is pretty much the symptoms of "stale" gameplay and consequence of tacking on non-working content... The way PK nature works, If you go to a pk private server, you'll see the same thing, one site dominating the other until either side gets bored and population resets. The game difficulty of old KO with 70 cap was better, there were actually people in different areas in cz as farming and exping were completely different back then for non-koxpers. Not gonna start about game balance and replay value either, it will take forever...

I checked both servers anatolia and titan, titan was better so I started playing there as well.
    Titan activity level is better and the items are not that insane in there, just couple +9 (less than in EUKO).
    You will do fine there with +8s, even +7s are enough.

Only minus there is that there's not many english players, I've seen few english clans though.

I jusst started on titan and ita not bad I just want to find a english dcz clan to play with or at least one that speaks english

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    That would be plenty for Titan as of right now. I got a priest and rarely die in CZ with no good accessories just krowaz 7 and scorpion shield 7.
    did u got finally your priest?

I am gonna miss you, Alex. Maybe IŽll think about Titan as well

i still didnt make my decision but, i'm exping a cahracter on titan right now and i tried to amke my hair like with color and it erased my hair.. i look like an alien

Quote Originally Posted by alex987 View Post
    i still didnt make my decision but, i'm exping a cahracter on titan right now and i tried to amke my hair like with color and it erased my hair.. i look like an alien
    What's your IGN, I havn't heard from you in a while.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast