Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36

Anatolia vs Titan server activity?

This is a discussion on Anatolia vs Titan server activity? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i made a character to lvl 35 on titan to see DCZ and as theres 8 people on human side ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    189

    Default

    i made a character to lvl 35 on titan to see DCZ and as theres 8 people on human side and 13 on orc side in anatolia, there is 15 orc in titan and 24 human in adream at the same hour.

  2. #17
    Senior Member NyppaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Ardream activity still better then Anatolia? Someone check pl0x.
    What is base items in Titan like? Chitins +7/+8, Shards +7/+8?

  3. #18
    Senior Member HighRoller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Sometimes you are like 50th player in list if you go ardream, in my opinion it's most active pk zone in titan and there's pretty much 24/7 pk.
    In bad times there's probably 1-2 partys vs 1-2 partys, but still that's enough to have fun in pk.

    You are above normal gear with chitins +8, shard +8s in there.

  4. #19
    Senior Member NyppaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    Sometimes you are like 50th player in list if you go ardream, in my opinion it's most active pk zone in titan and there's pretty much 24/7 pk.
    In bad times there's probably 1-2 partys vs 1-2 partys, but still that's enough to have fun in pk.

    You are above normal gear with chitins +8, shard +8s in there.
    Alright, sounds very good! How about english players and human vs orcs?

  5. #20
    Senior Member HighRoller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    487

    Default

    There's english clans for every pk zone, most of english players are humans though.
    I'm myself orc, but I got my group to play with so I don't have problems with that.

  6. #21
    Senior Member decaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    washington
    Posts
    116

    Default

    ya we just came back to game few weeks ago (pariah) and we get an average of 2k per pk session on anatalia... so idk if timing is anything but usually 11pm - 1am pacific time it is good

  7. #22
    Senior Member NyppaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by decaps View Post
    ya we just came back to game few weeks ago (pariah) and we get an average of 2k per pk session on anatalia... so idk if timing is anything but usually 11pm - 1am pacific time it is good
    Yeah I've been pking there daily, just wanted to try out titans, sounds like fun

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    392

    Default

    Titan has a good Human CZ english clan. Most are still leveling and gearing up though and not PK'ing just yet.

  9. #24
    Senior Member NyppaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Titan has a good Human CZ english clan. Most are still leveling and gearing up though and not PK'ing just yet.
    how about ardream? Any good english speaking ardream clans?

  10. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NyppaN View Post
    how about ardream? Any good english speaking ardream clans?
    I think there is 1 group of english guys on the orc side who run in Ardream. You will have to PM HighRoller for that information.

  11. #26
    K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    467

    Default

    We made a clan orc side for dcz in Titan, everyone speaks english and are oldies so they know their class. We all started up a few weeks ago so we're working on gearing/leveling. Pm me here if your looking for some eng peeps to hang out with

  12. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avariofvalequenta View Post
    We made a clan orc side for dcz in Titan, everyone speaks english and are oldies so they know their class. We all started up a few weeks ago so we're working on gearing/leveling. Pm me here if your looking for some eng peeps to hang out with
    Damn if ya'll ever decided to go 80+ we need to transfer to orc or you guys transfer human and make a super clan.

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    141

    Default

    So anatolia still has population issues? -.-

  14. #29
    Senior Member AlexBeepBeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    448

    Default

    I made a human sin iALex lvl 11. One hour and i can be online !!

  15. #30
    K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THuG View Post
    Damn if ya'll ever decided to go 80+ we need to transfer to orc or you guys transfer human and make a super clan.
    You guys should just make some orc dcz chars and rip it up with us, just takes a day or 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. how to buy premium on titan server??
    By AmericanNinja in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2012, 12:24 AM
  2. Need Sharer for warrior lvl 71 - Titan server [USKO]
    By SavinMe in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 05:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •