Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BDW communication

This is a discussion on BDW communication within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm in BDW with my noob priest, and the other side has mass dc, 6 vs 3 now. I want ...
Page: 1

pthawaii

Default BDW communication

I'm in BDW with my noob priest, and the other side has mass dc, 6 vs 3 now. I want to tell my party to let them take Monument, so we can get more exp. How do I say, let them take the monument so we can get more xp in turkish?

Here is what I tried (from online dictionary).

hediye etmek olağanüstü eser

They were impressed with the turkish symbols, but still kept killing to the point the other side wouldnt come down, and we got crap xp for winning bdw.

look, even if you had the perfect sentence to express your stategy, they would not even care.

Unless you are a mage and you can "control" your party, there is nothing you can do since you are playing with a bunch of noobs as you know.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosFactor View Post
    look, even if you had the perfect sentence to express your stategy, they would not even care.

Unless you are a mage and you can "control" your party, there is nothing you can do since you are playing with a bunch of noobs as you know.
    if he keeps tping them they will just simply quit the party.

only thing you can do is press Caps lock and SPAM-SPAM-SPAM your message.

Banned

On C-west most English are too retarted too :S
    They keep yelling why did you not kill the orcs, while I said a dozen time if we let them take monument we get extra xp if we take it back..

monument alalim
    Just say that.

People are fucking stupid. Winning by a large margin is ALWAYS the best strategy (apparently).

Little archer Senior Member

its already hard to make some ppl understand what trading monu means at cwest... lol

i dont even want to imagine about turk servers xd

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    its already hard to make some ppl understand what trading monu means at cwest... lol

i dont even want to imagine about turk servers xd
    the best part when the whole party ask the mage to go up to the enemy base with wall hack and tp everyone there. and if the mage hasnt got wall hack, then turks curse his/her mother to hell, and take him/her out from the party.

pthawaii

Quote Originally Posted by KeLKuN View Post
    monument alalim
    Just say that.
    I'll give that a go, thanks. Bottom line, if the enemy has lost half their people due to dc, they won't come down if they just get pwned fast, so the only opportunity to make some xp is monument exchange. Will give it a go.

Tenzer

Quote Originally Posted by pthawaii View Post
    I'll give that a go, thanks. Bottom line, if the enemy has lost half their people due to dc, they won't come down if they just get pwned fast, so the only opportunity to make some xp is monument exchange. Will give it a go.
    that true only in case that the enemy side isnt 3x Archers with hf...

As i know the kill point which u get by taking monument doesnt effect the exp only if u kill a player exp changes. anyway maybe the rules has changed i havent entered a bdw for a long time.
    About what u ask.
    "Birakin monumenti alsinlar, biz geri alinca daha cok exp gelir."
    in english: let them to take the monument when we got it back we gonna earn more exp.

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    As i know the kill point which u get by taking monument doesnt effect the exp only if u kill a player exp changes.
    No, every single point give you more exp. That's why most ppl want monu trade.

i think a perfect bdw is and will allways be a dream lol. perhaps it could be good if ur only with clannies

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

Google Translator..

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyngve View Post
    i think a perfect bdw is and will allways be a dream lol. perhaps it could be good if ur only with clannies
    miss old BDW's when it just came out with Moradon resurrection :/ those were gg bdws

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast